Crash

The Family

And so the Dice says and so shall it be.XD


Junhong knocks lightly on the closed door, glancing down the hallway to the kitchen where she can hear the others laughing, "Oppa? Everyone's having breakfast. Are you-"

"No. I'm not hungry." Yoongi doesn't bother to open the door to reply, his voice muffled, not only through the door but also his comforter. He has no desire to be any where near Junhong and her friends today. Knowing her she's going to make them skip work and school, having them do gods know what for the day. He wants no part of it. And he's hell-bent on denying the reason for it.

Junghon just rolls her eyes, pushing the door open, letting herself in, "C'mon, Yoongi-oppa. You have a day off. Don't you want to enjoy it with-"

"No. Get out." Yoongi burrows more into his comforter, not bothering to reveal himself to her insistent prodding.

"Oppa. Really. C'mon. What's with you? You were fine yesterday. You know, when you were staring a Jimin all day-" Junhong meant it as a joke, just to tease the other. She isn't expecting him to quickly sit up, glaring at her coldly. She hasn't seen him like this in such a long time, she doesn't understand what's happened. "Yoongi-oppa?"

"Get the out of my room, Queen." Yoongi snarls, collapsing on the bed when she gives a hesitant nod, backing out of the room. Yoongi groans quietly, irratated with himself for snapping at Junhong. She was just trying to make him eat, be social, and she was right. He had spent the previous day, and night, stealing glances at Jimin.  He sighs, closing his eyes and turning away from the door, ignoring the laughter he can hear, even through his door.

-----

Junhong sighs as she walks down the hallway, curious and worried about what's happened with Yoongi. He was just fine last night when Jimin was using him as a shield from the movie. She shakes her head to clear out the thoughts, forcing a smile on her face when she enters the dining room. Her smile becomes more sincere when she takes in the mess that is everyone. Hyosang and Daehyun are arguing over one of the biscuits, Youngjae rolls her eyes with Seokjin, both giggling when Yongguk reaches over the table to grab the food, grinning when they turn to look at him in offense. Himchan is talking excitedly with Jungkook about when the two missing men will be home, hopefully soon, both girls missing them deeply. Their smiles are wide with the mere thought and it makes Junhong bubbly inside with the thought of their happiness. Hoseok and Namjoon are laughing quietly together at, what Junhong presumes is, a video on Namjoon's phone, huddling close. Jimin is biting her lip, looking at her phone in slight saddness, eyebrows furowed. Junhong takes the seat next her, plopping in between Jimin and Hoseok, leaning onto her shoulder with a dramatic sigh, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Jimin replies instantly, looking at Junhong with a smile.

"Right. Of course. Which is why you're staring at your phone like a it ate your puppy for breakfast?" Junhong rolls her eyes, grinning at the older girl. She surpress' a giggle when Jimin puffs out her cheeks, looking away from Junhong.

"...I texted DaeguMan good morning, like, an hour ago. He hasn't replied. Not since last night." Jimin's words start out with normality but by the end of it she's speaking so low Junhong almost can't hear her, looking at her phone again with sad eyes.

"Give him a chance to wake up! It's only eight in the morning. I'm sure-"
"No. He's always texted me back. Always. Even when it's super late. Even if it's one word. Even if it's to let me know he's busy and he'll text when he can." Jimin sighs, putting her phone down on the table, "Maybe I shouldn't have sent him the picture, after all..."

"No! You finally got the courage to send it. Don't regret that. You've waited so long! What? Did he not respond to the picture? Did he respond badly?" Junhong frowns, thinking who on earth would respond badly to a picture of Jimin. Any picture of Jimin. The older girl was adorable. 

"No. He said I was cute. Just...what if he said that because he didn't want to hurt my feelings? What if he didn't mean it?" Jimin bites her lip again, anxious.

Junhong waves her off, "Nonsense. You're beautiful."

Jimin smiles lightly at that before sighing. She'll give DaeguMan a little longer for a reply. She's willing to wait. Junhong nudges her suddenly, a wide grin barely hidden behind the hand covering , nodding discreetly to her left. Jimin leans forward slightly, elbows on the table, to see Hoseok looking at Namjoon questioning as he pauses the newest video.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok tilts her head, and Namjoon bites back a groan because he really has a thing for her hair falling over her shoulder, his shirt hanging off said shoulder to reveal the bare, smooth skin.

Clearing his throat he awkwardly looks away, scrathing at the back of his neck, "I was...wondering...I mean, hoping...If you'd...like to go somewhere...with me. Like...a, a date? I mean, you don't have to! We've only known each other for less than a day really. And it's totally understandable-expected even-if you say no. Because, yeah, um strangers and everything. But I think you're gorgeous-I mean you knew that, I've said that-but I...and you're interesting and I was kind of hoping to get to know you a bit more? I mean, like I said. You can absolutely turn me down. It's okay, really. I was just-"

Hoseok, who was staring at Namjoon curiously while he rambled on, hesitates slightly before leaning over placing a quick kiss to Namjoon's lips, effectively cutting him off, smiling brightly even though she could feel her face heat up all the way to the tips of her ears, "I think I'd like to get to know you a bit more, too."

"What?! No! That's so not fair!" Jungkook exlaims loudly, crossing her arms with a dissatisfied pout, glaring at the two from across the table. "How is it that unni gets a date before Taehyung even tells me he likes me?! You guys !" Jungkook gets up then, pouting still, and storms out of the kitchen, which has gone silent at her exit.

Hoseok frowns in worry, looking at the others, making a motion to get up and follow her, her brief happiness forgotten. Junhong puts a hand on her arm to hold her in place, shaking her head, "It's fine, unni. Let her be. She's happy for you, really. Taehyung and Jongup haven't checked in with us or her yet. She's just stressed about it."

Hoseok nods her head, biting her lip, glancing at Namjoon, wondering if she'd be like that if she and Namjoon ended up clicking in the way she hopes they will. She's pulled out of her thoughts when Himchan jumps up from the her chair, wide smile on her face as she makes her way around the table to drape over Hoseok's shoulders, pushing her hair put of her face, leaning slightly to smile brightly at Hoseok's curious eyes, "Well. Since you have a date to go to, I plan on dressing you accordingly. Namjoon-ah!"

"What? Yes, noona?" Namjoon sits up straight when he's addressed so swiftly by the older girl.

"Where are you planning on going with Hoseok-ah?" Himchan asks, looking at him questioningly with her chin on Hoseok's shoulder.

Namjoon stumbles over his words when Hoseok looks at him curiously as well, "I wasn't...today?" Hoseok tries to keep smiling, Namjoon can tell, but her lips are starting to turn downwards, disappointment brushing her curiosity from her eyes, and Namjoon flounders again, "No! I mean, don't you have to work? I don't want you to miss work for it. I can wait until you're free. I will wait."

Seokjin waves off his concerns, a contented smile on her face as she cuddles into Hyosang's side, sharing a look with Youngjae, "I think I can manage the cafe by myself for a day. If not then I'm sure Sang wouldn't mind helping out. Right, sweetheart?"

Hyosang presses a quick kiss to her cheek, nuzzling into her neck, "Whatever you want, princess."

"See? Problem solved, Namjoon-ssi!" Jimin grins, watching as Hoseok glances at Namjoon with hope hiding in her eyes.

"Oppa. Jimin, oppa. Please! Like I said yesterday; only the lower ranks call me that." Namjoon sighs, rubbing his forehead in exasperation. He grins at Hoseok, "So where do you wanna go then? Anywhere's fine."

"Oh, well. I don't know really. I haven't thought about where I'd like to go if I go on date..." Hoseok bites her lip, glancing at the others.

"The zoo, Namjoon-oppa. Take unni to the zoo. She loves animals and we've never been to the zoo in Seoul. She's been dying to go and see it, since it's so big with a museum and a rose garden." Jimin throws Hoseok a smile when the older gives her a playful glare, her face red.

Namjoon perks up at at, "The zoo? We can do the zoo. It'll be fun."

Himchan grins again, pulling Hoseok out of her chair before she can even respond, giving Namjoon a wink and ushering her out of the room. Junhong exchanges grins with Youngjae, both of them pulling Seokjin and Jimin out of the their seats, "C'mon. This will be good."

Daehyun raises an eyebrow as they watch the girls flee the kitchen, "What the hell just happened? One minute we're eating an amazing breakfast our girlfriends-"

"And future girlfriends." Yongguk grins at Namjoon when he blushes faintly.

Daehyun nods in agreement, "And future girlfriends made for us, and the next we're alone. Four guys enjoying a meal together. What the hell."

"Well, Jungkook is annoyed because Hoseok and Namjoon are going on a date before Tae has even said he likes her. Hoseok is likely being used as a doll for Himchan-noona's entertainment. And Junhong, Jimin and Jinnie are most likely going to help Himchan-noona." Hyosang shrugs, shoving a fork full of omlette into his mouth, humming in happiness, beacuse damn his baby can cook.

-----

Namjoon looks at the time on his phone, sighing when he sees the time is nine forty-five. He can never understand how it takes a woman more than ten minutes to get ready. He'd been ready for a good thirty minutes himself, having finished his breakfast while joking around with the guys and then changing into appropriate zoo clothing. It was actually really hard to figure that one out, Daehyun following him to his room and being of no help what-so-ever. He'd laid on Namjoon's bed denying every piece of clothing Namjoon pulled out of his closet, saying they'd make him stand out, looking like the gang member he was. Which, apparently, he wasn't suppose to look like while on a date. He'd settled for a red and white baseball styled shirt, black cargo pants(he'd be damned if he wore shorts and showed off his legs, hot as hell or not) and a comfortable pair of nikes. He was only waiting for Hoseok now, and the longer he waits the more antsy he's getting. He's estatic about the date, even though they know close to nothing about eachother, but, man, he's nervous as hell. 

"Namjoon?" Namjoon whips his head around as Hoseok approaches him, the grin on his lips dropping at the sight of her. Hoseok frowns, pulling at the hem of her shirt, "What? Do I look that bad?"

"What? No. You look amazing. Really amazing. Just...you're perfect. Really." Namjoon really wants to take a picture of her so that he can look at it forever. He likes to say to others his ideal type and they like to about it. But, damn, Hoseok fits the bill perfectly. She's shifting where she's standing, flushing in slight embarassment, as Namjoon checks her out. Her hair is swept up in a high braid, her eyes rimmed in kohl, sharp edges making them pop, long lashes fanning across her cheeks as she blinks curiously at him. She's got on a white, v-neck shirt, tight enough to hug her curves in a nice way but lose enough to not be constricting while they spend the day in the sun. He looks at the red converse adorning her feet, briefly wondering if she'd been wearing them yesterday as well, before letting his gaze run up her bare legs to the dark wash jeans shorts, almost groaning aloud at the way they hug her hips, long enough to cover but short enough to be teasing. "I'm not going to be able to take my eyes off you all day. Honestly." 

Hoseok flushes, looking away, trying to hide her smile by biting her bottom lip, "Well, if you're ready, we should get going, right?"

Shaking his head, Namjoon snaps out of his slight daze, grinning at her, "Yeah. Let's go."

-----

"Oh! Look! It's so cute!" Hoseok squeals running over to press against the railing surrounding the habitat. She looks over her shoulder, smiling at Namjoon, "Come look Namjoon! It's so-"

"Cute?" Namjoon chuckles, sliding next to her on the railing. Laughing louder when she whacks him in the arm. He looks to the creature that's captured her attention, frowning, "What is it?"

"It's a Red Panda. They're usually very shy and they keep to themselves. There's only about 10,000 adult Red Panda's in the world. I think it's adorable they're really very similar to house cats." Hoseok grins, leaning closer to the exhibit.

Namjoon shakes his head at the girl, grinning to himself as she cooes at the animal, trying to coax it to come closer to them. He frowns when his phone goes off, walking away from Hoseok so his talking doesn't discourgae the animal. The others know he's out with Hoseok right now, what could they need? He blinks when he sees Taehyung's name flash across the screen, swiping to answer, "Hey man. Have you called your girl yet? She's flipping-"

"Where are you and noona?!" Taehyung interrupts Namjoon mid-sentence and the urgency in his normaly blank voice makes Namjoon stand up straighter, face falling serious.

"At the zoo. Why? How did you even know I was with-"

"No time! You need to leave. Now!" Taehyung demands, shouting away from the phone 'No Jongup! Left! Left!' "Hold on, hyung."

Namjoon's grip on his phone tightens when he hears Taehyung setting the phone down, the sounds of muffled shots being fired, Jongup swearing up a storm and tires screeching putting him on edge, his eyes darting around quickly as he walks over to Hoseok, wrapping an arm around her waist. Hoseok truns her head to grin happily at him before her smile falls at the way Namjoon frowns not looking at her, eyes scanning the area with a serious expression.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok questions, turning the rest of her body to face him, leaning slightly back to look at him.

He spares her a quick glance, putting on a faint smile for her as Taehyung picks up the phone again, "What the is going on, Taehyung?"

"CC's been betrayed. Rome's second sold out the whole ing organization!" Taehyung breathes into the phone, the sounds of him reloading sharp in Namjoon's ear.

"All of us?" The colour leaves Namjoon's face, eyes zeroing on Hoseok's concerned ones. "To who?"

"That newbie crew; Alpha-whatever. He's apparently been giving those asswholes information for ing months now. Hold on." The phone is set down again, shots being fired and glass shattering, 'No Jongup! Turn ing right!' "When we were done with the job from Boss, we ran into Zico and his girl. They ing have us all under surveillance. All of us. The cafe, the school, the girls."

Namjoon tightens his hold on Hoseok's waist, looking around anxiously again, " ! Does Boss know? What about the-"

"No. I called you first. They don't know where the house is. We don't know how they don't know or if they do they have no surveillance of it anywhere. They have people at the zoo, following you and noona. We saw you guys on a video stream left in the apartment Zico invaided."

Namjoon freezes at that, eyes locking onto a pair of men near the Panda Bear exibit a couple of yards from them, the men having just entered the Bear Pavilion area, dark shades block their eyes but their body language tense. He pulls Hoseok slowly away from them, looking at them and then scanning the area for anyone else. "I'm hanging up now, V. I'll call when I can."

"Yeah. I'm calling Boss now. I need to make sure. She's gotta be-"

"They spent the night at the house. She should be fine." Hearing the sigh of relief was all Namjoon needed to hang up, kissing Hoseok's forehead while throwing a subtle glance to the two men as they move closer to the Red Pandas, whispering, "We need to leave. I'm sorry."

Hoseok nods, the concern in her eyes still there along with unvoiced curiosity, but she follows, smiling and pulling away from him, lacing their fingers together, placing a soft giggly kiss to his lips, and playfully dragging him to the are exit, "C'mon, jagi! I want to see the baby animals in the Nursery!"

Namjoon blinks before quickly playing along, laughing loudly, tugging on her braid slight, "Calm down, baby. We've got all day to explore."

Hoseok grips his hand tightly as they make their way through the exit, taking a left in the direction of the Artificial Nursery. She glances over her shoulder as they pass beyond the wall boardering each area, gasping quietly at the way the men are speed walking towards the exit as well. She looks quickly at Namjoon when he squeezes her hand. He gives her a reassuring smile, "Run, Hoseok. Follow me. Quickly."

Hoseok doesn't hesitate. When Namjoon takes off, fingers still laced with her own, she follows, stumbling only once when they sharply turn. She focuses on the way Namjoon is guiding them, not the noises she hears behind, alerting her that the men have given chase. She doesn't know what's going on but whatever it is is bad enough to have Taehyung call and Namjoon nervous and on edge. She's nervous, for herself, for the younger ones, for Namjoon. She bites back a yelp when he pulls out a gun, slowing slightly, letting go of her, to aim. The shock of having a gun shot ring through the air has everyone pausing before frantically running around like headless chickens. Namjoon grins as the, now, lone man gets lost in the confusion. He pockets the weapon, takes Hoseok by the hand and takes off again, this time heading for the parking lot, cursing the fact that they're on the opposite side of the park. When he makes it to the parking lot he almost sighs in relief when he doesn't see anyone waiting for them. He pulls Hoseok to a stop, pushing her up against the side of a building, looking out at the parking lot to double-check before leading Hoseok out cautiously. His relief is short lived as bullets ricochets off of the ground they're walking on and he pushes Hoseok behind a car, cursing loudly, looking to where they've parked, wondering if they could get to it before getting shot. He looks at Hoseok and wants to punch everyone involved. She looks torn between terrified and determined, locking eyes with him. He suddenly understands why the others are so insistent on having Associates follow the girls around or why they the girls themselves. He wishes Hoseok wasn't in the middle of their problems, that any of the girls were involved. When everything goes quiet Namjoon takes the chance to see where they're aiming from, almost getting a bullet in his head in the process. He bangs his head against the car they're using as a shield, eyes closed, gun in hand.

Hoseok watches him closely, staying as silent as possible, not willing to distract him from his thoughts. When he starts banging his head, though, she reaches out to him, giving his arm a small squeeze, frowning when he tenses, "Relax, Namjoon. From what Junhong's told me if you're too tense you mess up."

Namjoon looks at her intensely before relaxing under her touch, giving her a small smile, "Just stay low and don't move until I tell you too. Okay?"

Hoseok gets cut off when a car swerves into the parking lot, grazing two cars before coming to a screeching hault infront of them, the door opening, Taehyung shouting at them to 'Get the in the damn car!' as he and Namjoon cover Hoseok, and each other, Jongup pushing the gas before Namjoon's even in all the way, skidding out of the zoo, the guys extremely grateful for the bulletproof glass all family cars had. Namjoon checks Hoseok over intently until she gets slightly aggravated, shoving his hands away. "Namjoon. I'm fine! I'm okay. You covered me. I'm good."

"Are you sure? Oh my gods. I got you shot at. Holy . Junhong's going to kill me. Your sisters are going to kill me. I'm going to kill me." Namjoon rambles, hands hovering over her again, "Are you sure you-"

"Namjoon!" Hoseok slaps the hands away again, cupping his cheeks with her hands, looking him dead in the eyes, "I am okay. I know what it means to be associated with the Family. I know what it means to be alone with you. What it means to let my sister be alone with the Family. I'm not stupid. I can make decisions without help. I'm fine! Stop hovering! You're acting like a woman and that's my job. I should be worried about you! You got shot at. Also, you're bleeding. When we get somewhere safe and stable I'll fix it."

Namjoon wipes at his face, "I'm fi-"

"I. Will. Be. Fixing. It. Once. We. Are. Safe." Hoseok grits out, the hold on his cheeks tightening painfully, smiling brightly at him when he nods frantically, leaning forward to peck his nose cutely.

Jongup snickers at them, glancing at Namjoon from the rear-view mirror, his hyung looking properly abashed and his noona grinning. Taehyung shakes his head at the two, trying to supress his grin despite the situation, "Hyung. The others are meeting us at the Cottage."

Namjoon's face falls into a serious frown, nodding, "Good. And when we're all together hopefully we'll know what the this is all about and what to do."

The two in the front nod as well, Taehyung turning to look out the window, checking to see if they're being followed, "Hopefully."


I love AlphaBAT. Seriously. Love them. Freaking adorable the lot of them. My friend randomly picked them out as the Protagonist. She's not into KPop at, like, all so I told her I needed an "enemy" for BTS, B.A.P and (kinda), Block B. Her response? "This one. With the "A". All the groupd start with "B". Make their enemy "A". It'll be like ha! I'm higher than you in the letter line-up" No idea where this girl's brain is. She's a Ravenclaw so I learn to not question her but seriously? This kind of reasoning...?

So Namseok date! Kinda? And really, Yoongi! Being mean to your Queen! So rude....

I wonder what the Dice is going to say for the next update....I think I'm just as excited to update as you are to read(hopefully cuz I really, really hope you guys like the story ^^") Thank you all again for subscribing!!! It makes my heart happy! ~( ^.^)~ ~(^.^)~ ~(^.^ )~