Beautiful

The Family

Okay so I was planning on updating tomorrow cuz that's what my "Day-Dice" had dictated(I seriously have a six-sided dice with Mon-Sat on it that my roommate rolls to see when I'm updating XD cuz I'm cool weird like that) but the "Danger" MV has triggered my uncontrolable feeeeeeels. Guys me and my roomy were torn between "why are these people so hot?!" and "Why are our babies so sad and hurt and frustrated?! Noooo! Noona's here for you!!!!!" Serious responses(from me. Sif[my roomy]was totally judging me until Taebaby cut his hair. Then she flipped a Yelling at the screen and everything. 

Anyway-back on track: So updating because of feelingness and I'm probably still going to update tomorrow as well. Cuz the Day-Dice said so. We do not defy the dice. X3


I know you're still really iffy with sending him your picture. Even though we keep telling you that you're beautiful. But I think you should send this pic. I think it's really cute.

Jimin rereads Hoseok's text while she can still focus on it, Jungkook having just pushed play(grinning at Hoseok and Jimin smugly the entire time, that brat). She knows that as soon as the movie really gets going she won't be able to properly function enough to read Hoseok's message. Biting her lip as she studies the picture, she will admit it is a good picture of her. It's a quick photo taken in between Junhong and Himchan's maneuvering. She was laughing at the way they were pointing to an armchair arguing with eachother over how to position Jimin on it. Her borrowed shirt was slipping, the black spaghetti-strap showing, a sharp contrast to her shoulder, as she throws her whole body into her laugh, one hand holding her side, her hair in a lose braid, strands framing her face. She glances at what she can see of Hoseok before letting out a breath.

Hey, oppa...Idk if you're, like, super busy or anything...but I wanted to send you a pic of me...I know I've said before that I wasn't ready to but I...think I am now. This guy said some mean things to me today at the cafe. But then a new friend of mine said something that made me feel better. He..told me I was beautiful. Don't be mad, oppa! Okay? But...It gave me the push to send this okay? I'm still a bit nervous but I hope you like it.

Jimin closes her eyes as she hits the send, opening her eyes to focus on the movie, even though she really doesn't want to. The movie starts off interesting, if she's honest with herself, but she's heard a lot about it from her classmates. Them telling her that it gives them goose-bumps and keeps them up on the nights they watch it, jumping at every sound their houses makes. She suddenly wishes that she was sitting next to one of the girls instead of between Yoongi and Namjoon, knowing once things get going she's going to be hiding behind one of them. She prays that the movie isn't going to be too bad.

-----

Her hopes are in vain. She's got an iron grip on Yoongi's arm, face buried into his shoulder, one eye peeking to see what was happening on the screen. She knew Hoseok wasn't any better. She handles scary movies better than her older sister and she's really not ready to look at the screen for very long. Hoseok was jumping every few seconds, practicaly sitting in Namjoon's lap, and with the grunts Namjoon is letting out, Jimin knows that Hoseok is digging her nails into some part of him. She wishes the movie ends soon, she's rather embarrassed with herself at the moment. They've only just met these two and they're already pushing their need for comfort on them without any consent or warning. She feels kind of bad for the two, having jumpy, twitchy, clingy girls whimpering every now and then cannot be a good way to watch a movie. She flinches when Yoongi leans closer to her, unlocking her fingers and gently transferring her to Namjoon muttering "bathroom" when Namjoon gives him a look, eyes almost pleading with him. Jimin doesn't even bother asking why, just burying her face into Namjoon's shoulder instead when the woman screams from the hallway and the man comes flying back at the camera. Yoongi shakes his head as he makes his way out, grinning as both Hoseok and Jimin let out squeals when the woman on the screen lets out another terrified scream.

On his way back to the livingroom Yoongi checks his phone, it having vibrated earlier in the movie, smiling when sees there's a message from his Busan_Girl. He freezes, eyes widening at the picture attached to the adorable message. He stops in tracks, eyes shooting across the room to zero in on one girl in particular. The girl he's been watching all afternoon, arguing with himself about. The girl currently wearing his name and hiding her face in his best friend's arm. He feels a wave of possessive jealousy. His Busan_Girl. His...Busan_Girl?! Yoongi staggers a little at the thought of it. They've been talking back and forth for so long now, he wasn't expecting to already be face-to-face with her so soon. He doesn't think he's ready for this. He knows he's got to reply to her. He knows how she can get, he's talked her through her insecurities before. Though he's never really thought about how she is in the physical aspect of her self-doubt, and he's a little glad that he was there to comfort her through what he knows was an ordeal.

Cute~ I like the way your face lights up when you laugh(I'm assuming that's what you're doing) And I'll admit I was a little jealous when you mentioned the guy. But he's right, you really are beautiful. You've got a goregous smile and I'm a guessing an amazing body under that big shirt. ;) But, even though we agreed to swap, I don't think I'm ready to send you a pic this time. I'm sorry! Forgive me? 

-----

"You guys ." Hosoek whines, throwing herself onto Jimin when Namjoon gets up to stretch, sticking her tongue out at Jungkook and Youngjae when they start snickering. She sighs dramatically, letting her weight hold Jimin down even when she starts struggling in her seat, "Now I won't be able to sleep tonight. Some sleep over this is."

"What if we do something fun to distract you?" Junhong suggests from where she's folded herself in Yongguk's lap.

"Like what?" Jimin wonders, giving up on having Hoseok move from crushing her. She glances over at Junhong before checking her phone to see if DaeguMan has replied to her. She blushes at the message, pouting at not being able to see what he looks like but not willing to push him for it. She types back a quick reply saying she understands before looking around the room, noticing for the first time that Yoongi wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Yoongi-oppa went to bed." Youngjae smiles when Jimin's head whips to her, her cheeks heating up, "He left as soon as the movie ended."

"Oh..." Jimin frowns, she wishes he would've said goodnight or something. She shakes her head at the thought, she doesn't have the right to ask something like that. They weren't close friends or anything; really just acquaintances. She looks at Junghong again, smiling slightly, "What fun distraction are you thinking about, Junhong-ah?"

"How about we dance? Have a little dance competition? All of us." Junhong smiles at the way Yongguk groans and drops his head onto the back of the armchair they were seated. She turns and places a quick kiss on his cheek before getting up.

"I'm out. Goodnight ladies." Namjoon steps away from the group huddled in the livingroom, grinning when Daehyun calls out "there are guys here too!". He's stopped, however, by Junhong standing in the doorway, hands on her hips, a grin on her face.

"No, no, oppa. Yoongi-oppa is excused because he ran away before it was suggested. You can't run away from us now." Junhong grabs his arm and pushes him back onto the couch next to an amused Hoseok. He refuses to look at her.

"Not a good dancer?" Hoseok nudges him with her elbow, a teasing smile playing along her lips.

"No. I'm not very cordinated." Ducking his head, Namjoon turns away from her smile.

"Oh, of that I'm aware." Hoseok giggles at the blush creeping up Namjoon's neck.

Yongguk watches the two of them, glancing quickly at Junhong, smiling when she nods in their direction with a smile of her own. He's happy that Namjoon seems to be interested in Junhong's friend, and her vise versa. He's not blind. He sees the way Yoongi and Namjoon are looking at these two girls. It's eerily similar to the way Taehyung is when it comes to Jungkook. Though, Yongguk has to give it to his family. The girls are really beautiful and they have to have good hearts or his girls wouldn't speak so highly of them.

"So! Who wants to go first?" Junhong asks, staring at everyone around the room.

"OH! Have Hoseok-unni go first!" Jungkook grins, eyeing Hoseok and grinning at the wide eyes she gives the room, "She hasn't danced for you guys in such a long time. She's been practicing a new dance at home. Jimin-unni!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yongguk-ssi do you have a radio we can plug my ipod into?" Jimin asks, turning to the older man with a smile while she fishes her ipod out of her bag.

"Yes. And you don't need to call me like that. I'm sure they've said it before. If they consider you family then you are." Yongguk gets off the couch, disappearing around the corner and reappearing with a rather larger portable music player, plugging it into the wall and then returning to the armchair, pulling Junhong along with him, locking his arms around the squirming girl.

"I don't think..." Hoseok began, biting her lip, eyes flickering to Namjoon with unease.

"No. I think you should." Jungkook gives her older sister a sly smile as Jimin pushes play on her ipod, the opening tones to Sunmi's Full Moon filling the area. Youngjae and Himchan wolf whistle when Jimin pulls Hoseok off of the couch, manhandling her into the center of the room. Jungkook drags Namjoon off of the couch and makes him sit on the other side of the room, leaning down to whipser "You'll like this show. I promise."

Namjoon doesn't doubt that. Even though Hoseok was reluctant to even do the dance, once she gets into it, once she lets her body just move, she's wow. Namjoon can't take his eyes off of her. He watches her as she climbs on and off the couch, as she crouches and throws sultry looks over her shoulder as she works her hips in a circular motion he can't help but follow, watches as she winds her way across the headrest of the couch. Really he wishes he could watch her dance any chance he gets. She moves like she was made to dance. He understands why Taehyung gets so mesmerized by Jungkook when she dances. How he can go on and on about the way she moves. Namjoon is hooked. He prays that, later on, he doesn't regret falling so quickly and easily. But, judging by the way his Queen treats these girls, like Family, he thinks he has no reason to worry-for himself, Taehyung or Yoongi. He smiles when the song ends and Hoseok throws herself on the floor next to Jimin, smiling like a lunatic, eyes going to Namjoon's for a quick second before locking onto Jungkook. "Why don't you dance now, Kookie?"

"Why? I don't have anyone here I want to impress." Jungkook doesn't even look up from messing with Jimin's ipod, rolling her eyes.

Hoseok flushes crimson, shooting a snickering Junhong a glare, "I have no idea what you're talking about! You forced me to dance, now get up and dance as well! Go! Go!"

"Fine! Fine! What should I dance to, then?" Jungkook sighs, barely sparing Hoseok a glance, waving her hand in the general direction. She has no problem dancing, honestly, she just wanted to tease the elder girl. Her unni always says she has no time for flirting or boys or anything that doesn't have to with taking care of Jimin and herself. She's happy that Hoseok seems to be taking an interest in Namjoon. Glad that it's a guy with morals of some kind. You don't get to be part of the Family-not the BPB, but the Family-by being an absolute scoundrel. 

"Baddest Female." Jimin answers automaticaly.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow, "You mean like one of her background dancers? Because she doesn't really dance..."

"Yeah. Go. Dance to your hearts content." Junhong waves her hands in a shooing motion when Jungkook hits play on the song. When Jungkook starts swaying, getting a minute to get used to the music, Junhong takes out her phone, discreetly setting it where the camera can see Jungkook. Yongguk looks over her shoulder to see her fidling with the screen, shifting it to record. He turns, brushing his lips against her ear, "What are you planning, baby?"

Junhong leans back, settling against the older male more comfortably, smirking, "I'm going to send the dance to Taehyung. And when Jimin dances I'm going to send it to Yoongi-oppa."

Yongguk chuckles, twirling pink hair around his finger, smiling widely, "Does this mean I can record you when you dance? When you and the girls dance together?"

"Why? I dance for you all the time." Junhong spares him a questioning glance when the chorus hits and Jungkook is moving along with the beat confidently.

"For when I go away on jobs. The others will have videos of their girls, why can't I?" Yongguk pouts, squeezing Junhong's sides. He frowns though, glancing at Namjoon, "Except Namjoon with Hoseok."

"Himchan-unni got that one. She was closer to the couch." Junhong shrugs off the worries of her older man, humming when his fingers slip under the shirt she's, once again, borrowing from him, "You can record me when I dance. You know I don't mind." After that Junhong  focuses on recording the way Jungkook twists and turns, throwing y stares at the rest of them. She definetly knows how to throw her attitude around the right way. Jungkook moves with the purpose of power and Junhong is positive that Taehyung is going to be fully imraptured, watching  this over and over again. 

With one last look Jungkook stops her dancing and pulls Jimin up, pushing her in the middle of the room, taking the seat she's just vacated next to a clapping Hoseok. Once she's settled she ignores Jimin's flustered glare calling out, "Bubble Pop!"

Jimin flushes red, eyes wide, glancing around the room when the girls start whistling again, Daehyun and Yongguk joining this time, "What? No! I can't....that's...why that song?"

"It's happy. Like you.  And bubbly. Like you." Jungkook rolls her eyes, watching as Youngjae scrolls through Jimin's ipod for the the song, "Besides, you have all the right curves to do this song right."

Jimin glares at the younger girl as Youngjae pushes play. Rolling her own eyes, Jimin takes a deep breath and allows her body to move to the music. Allows herself to get lost in the music. She smiles as she hops around to the upbeat melody, moving her hips in way she'd be embarrased by if she wasn't such a strong dancer, confident in the steps and turns she's taking to match the rhythm flowing through the speakers. Allows herself to run her own hands up her body in an innocently ual way. She knows that Junhong is recording her, though she doesn't know-or want to know-why, so she makes sure to give purposefully, half-lidded smirks in her general direction every time she has to swing her hips around to 'pop'. She drops to the floor, leg kicking in the air, flirtascious grin gracing her lips. She bends, her hair falling over her shoulder, as she runs a hand up the length of her leg, before throwing her body into a few sensual waves. She throws one last smile to Junhong as the song ends. She's smiling when she goes to sit next to Jungkook and Hoseok, "This doesn't feel much like a competition. Just us having fun, really."

"I like this, too, though." Junhong smiles, freeing herself from Yongguk's lap once again. She pulls Jungkook up, laughing lightly when she recieves a whine, "C'mon Kookie. Jimin-unni. Hoseok-unni. Let's all dance together."

Jimin glances at Himchan and Youngjae, both older girls smiling at them in amusement, "Unnis. Come dance with us."

"And don't say you don't know the dances! We know that Junhong-unni dances with you guys at home like we do with Hoseok-unni!" Jungkook pouts at them when they open their mouths to, no doubt, argue.

Jimin pauses in her attempt to pull Youngjae up, looking around the room with a frown, "Where's Seokjin-unni?"

Yongguk raises an eyebrow, throwing a smirk in her direction, "You notice that Yoongi leaves the room but not Seokjin and Kidoh? They left at the same time as Yoongi, Jimin-ah."

Jimin feels her face get hot when Daehyun and Namjoon glance over to her. She turns from them, grabbing Youngjae's arm once more, "C'mon, unni. Dance with us."

"Okay, okay. What song?" Youngjae grumbles, she knows the steps to the dances, Jungkook is right. Himchan and herself always end up knowing the dances(Seokjin tries but she's about as coordinated as Namjoon). Junhong likes people practicing with her and Jongup just likes watching Himchan move her body in any way. Youngjae just really wants to avoid-

"You're gonna dance, baby?" Daehyun is sitting on the edge of the couch, eyes sparkling, mouth set into smirk. He looks Youngjae up and down, slowly, purposely, his lips, "Really wanna see this."

Youngjae snorts, rolling her eyes as the other girls start snickering at the way Daehyun lights up, "You can leave. Really, I don't mind. You won't hurt my feelings any."

Daehyun, still wearing that damn(y)smirk, shakes his head, leaning back on the couch now, "Nu-uh, Jaejae. I wanna see you move those hips, baby. You know, outside of-"

"Be silent!" Youngjae growls, throwing a nearby pillow at him, blush lighting up her face. "Be silent or I will make you leave."

"So I can stay and watch you if I'm quiet? I can do that!" Daehyun grins again, using the pillow as, well, a pillow, staring at Youngjae with big eyes screaming innocence.

Rolling her eyes once more, Youngjae turns to the other girls, "What song?"

"OH! How about Miniskirt? There's enough of us to do that one now right?" Jungkook asks, looking at each girl.

Youngjae nods, walking over to the ipod, sparing Yongguk a brief glare when she sees he is recording in Junhong's place. She pushes play once she finds the song, quickly moving to stand next to Hoseok. She smiles slightly when she sees how enraptured all three men are from the couch, mentally shaking her head as the girls start moving with the music. Honestly, what were they going to do with them?


I hope I did the dance scene...things okay. I'm not very good with stuff like that...Sorry if it wasn't though. Definitely not my forte....