Thinkin' Bout U

The Family

Soooooo we lost the dice...I'm sad...we've decided to just update every Friday....


Jimin sighs as she throws more of her clothes in the bag she'd brought over to her apartment, glancing around the room, wondering how long they'd be staying at the Family's house and how much she honestly needs to pack. She smiles when Hoseok bounces into her room, bags already packed and thrown over her shoulder, "Already done, unni?"

Hoseok nods happily, plopping down on the bed, "Yep! I persuaded Namjoon to help me though, that's why I got done so fast."

Namjoon struts into the room, a smirk on his face, "Help you? I did eveything. You pointed to things that needed to be packed from the bed. Where you sat and smiled for thirty minutes."

Hoseok sticks her tongue out at him making Jimin giggle at the way the two were interacting, they really were cute. She's happy for her unni. Namjoon looks around the room as he sits down next to Hoseok on the bed, frowning when he realizes Jimin is by herself, "Where's hyung?"

Jimin shrugs, looking away from the couple on her bed, fidgeting with a few shirts, "I don't know. He said something about checking outside for something. But that was twenty minutes ago."

Hoseok looks at Namjoon as the man curses under his breath, jumping up and making his way out the door. Hoseok glances at Jimin, the younger girl shrugging, not knowing what that was about either. Hoseok shakes her head, grinning again, "So..."

"Yes, unni?" Jimin goes back to packing her things, her back to the elder.

"How was last night with Yoongi-ssi?" Hoseok laughs quietly when the girl turns so red Hoseok can see the blush from where she's propped up against the headboard.

"He...avoided me at first, honestly." Jimin pouts, giving up on her clothes and throwing herself next Hoseok on the bed, using the older girl's lap as a pillow, hugging her waist, "I had to make the first move and text him in order to get a response from him. Is there something wrong with it being me that he's been talking to? I mean, I know DaeguMan has always told me that he likes me but what if-"

Hoseok covers the younger's mouth with her hand, glaring at her slightly, "Stop that. You're an amazing person, Jiminnie. He knows that. I'm sure it just took him by surprise is all. Give him time to get use to it. He responded when you text him right?"

Jimin pouts again, burrowing into the elders thighs, "...yeah..."

"See? Don't rush him, Jiminnie." Hoseok tugs on Jimin's ponytail softly.

"But...I was shocked, too. How come I'n not all moody like he's being?" Jimin whines, closing her eyes. It wasn't fair! Jimin was just as shocked but she's pretty okay with Yoongi being her DaeguMan. Hell, Yoongi had close to twenty-four hours knowing Jimin was Busan_Girl. How can he still be surprised?

"Because you're a bundle of sunshine and he's a dark cloud." Taehyung smirks when the two girls jump at the sound of his voice. Jungkook pushes him out of the way, plopping down next to her older sisters.

Hoseok nods at Taehyung's statement, grinning at Jimin, "Yes. That."

Taehyung looks over his shoulder when he hears the apartment's front door open, Namjoon waving him over shouting that they are ready to go when the girls are. Taehyung glances at Jimin before letting his eyes sweep around the room, raising an eyebrow, "You ready to go Jimin? You're the last one."

Jungkook gets up again, frowning at Taehyung before pushing the older boy out of the room, closing the door behind him, ignoring his loud protest. She grins at the two on the bed joining them when they start laughing. Shaking her head, Jungkook pulls Jimin up off the bed, "C'mon, Jimin. Let's finish getting you packed up."

"Jimin-unni."

-----

"Ah! Ready to move into rooms that are probably too close to eachother?" Junhong giggles, smiling when the sisters enter the livingroom, the guys carrying their bags. She waves the three over to the couch she's on before turning to the guys, "Yongguk is looking for you three. He needs to talk to you about something."

"Yes. Something that apparently we don't need to know, seeing as he shooed us all out of the room." Himchan frowns, glaring slightly in the direction of the older man's study.

"With the way Daehyun was grinning and talking about you three," Youngjae points to the three girls sitting on the couch with Junhong, "and the Cottage, I don't think I'd want to be in there when they decide to start their gossiping."

"Men do not gossip, Youngjae." Namjoon rolls his eyes at the girl.

"Right. And you telling everyone about your date before getting shot up and stuff isn't considered gossiping?" Seokjin grins at the flush that lights up both Namjoon's and Hoseok's face. The guys drop the bags behind the couch and make their way to the study. Seokjin watches them, waiting for the door to close before grinning in amusement at the rest of the girls, "They're so gossiping."

The girls all giggle in agreement. Youngjae smiles at them, glad they're enjoying themselves. She looks over at Jungkook, eyes zeroing in on the younger's neck when her hair, down for the day, shifts, the red bruise blossoming on her neck a stark contrast to her pale skin. She raises an eyebrow, "Speaking of gossip, Jungkookie-ah, how was last night? With Taetae?"

Jungkook's eyes widen when all the girls turn to look at her, her hand coming up to cover her neck instinctively, her face red, "What? It-it was fine. We-we talked."

Jimin and Hoseok look at eachother before they pounce on the younger girl, Jimin snatching her hand away from her neck and Hoseok tilting Jungkook's head, allowing the mark to be seen in better light, ignoring the whine she lets out. Jimin giggles, "Wow, little sis. Talk about possession."

Hoseok gasps, eyes narrowing, "Just what did you do last night, Jungkook?"

"Nothing! Nothing! We-we didn't-" Jungkook's eyes widen at the look Hoseok is giving her, her face flushing, "...we-we just...kissed a little. Nothing more! I promise!"

Hoseok stares at her skeptically, "Your clothes stayed on?"

Turning more red at the question and the way the others were giggling, Jungkook looks down at her lap, "...mostly, yeah..."

"Mostly?! What does that mean?!" Hoseok snaps, letting go of the younger and crossing her arms, giving Jungkook a demanding look.

Jungkook flinches slightly, "We...our shirts were...off..."

Hoseok stares at her a little longer before sighing and wrapping an arm around the younger girl, pulling her close, a small smile on her face, "Well, that's not too bad. I mean a lot more could've been going on seeing as the two of you have been dancing around eachother close to two years and you were finally alone together. Just...don't do anything you're not comfortable with, yeah?"

Jungkook smiles widely, turning to hug the older girl, face still red, "I know, unni. I honestly don't think oppa would force me into anything, anyway."

Hoseok nods, looking at girl with a smug smirk, fingers lifting to trace around the hickey, "So...how was your night with Taehyung?"

"Unni!" Jungkook whines before looking away with a pout, her eyes lighting up when she sees Jimin giggling at the two of them, "Jimin-unni? How was spending the night with your DaeguMan?"

Jimin freezes, her eyes wide before dropping to the floor, her arms wrapping around herself, "He...he just kind of ignored the whole thing. I had to try and start the conversation."

Jungkook frowns, glaring down the hall before reaching over and grabbing Jimin's hand, tugging on it gently, smiling when she looks up, "Give him some time, unni. Everyone can see he cares for you, as Yoongi and DaeguMan."

Jimin nods, a smile lighting up her face, "Yeah. That's what Hoseok-unni said, too."

"Then, obviously it's true." Junhong grins, winking at the older girl, "Besides I know Yoongi-oppa. And everyone, but you, saw how he couldn't take his eyes off of you for that past two days."

Jimin flushes bright red, her eyes going wide, "Wh-what?!"

Youngjae nods, a smug smile on her face, "Yeah. Even before he knew who you were he couldn't help watching your every move."

Jimin is saved from responding by the guys loudly coming into the livingroom to join the girls, grinning at eachother as they all sit down next to their charges, some close together, others with a bit of room between the pairs. Namjoon grins when he sees the way the girls are relaxing and getting situated. He leans on Hoseok's legs from where he's seated on the floor, ignoring the way the rest of the girls coo at them and the way the guys snicker(which Yongguk has no right to do, he's snuggled against Junhong and Daehyun and Hyosang are curled up on the couch with their heads in Youngjae and Seokjin's laps). Hoseok smiles down at the man, running her fingers through his hair, smiling when he tilts his head and hums in delight, "So what did you guys not gossip about?"

"How we're going to go about watching over you until everything is finalized with this rookie group and all of you are safe." Namjoon replies instantly, leaning more into her legs, lethargically shruging when the guys all groan at him in annoyance, Yoongi throwing a pillow at him from where he's hesitantly perched himself on the arm of Jimin's couch. Namjoon smiles at him, raising an eyebrow, "What? It's not like it's very secret."

Jimin giggles at the way Yoongi rolls his eyes at Namjoon, muttering under his breath about how much of a pain in the the younger was. She shakes her head at the pair, they were obviously the best of friends, even beyond what they were as partners. Jimin looks to Himchan in question before glancing at Daehyun, "So are you just going to follow us around all day? What about Junhong?"

"Junhong is in the most of the same classes as you, right Jimin-ah?" Yongguk questions, smiling when she nods at him, "Yoongi will watch her until she gets home. You are all in the dance studio at the end of the day so there's not really a chance for anyone to get at you then. Yukwon already told Minhyuk she'd be walking to the cafe with you guys everyday so he's there as well."

"Why?" Taehyung demands, an angry pout on his lips, looking away from the curious look Yongguk is giving him and the judging look Jungkook is throwing at him.

Yongguk raises an eyebrow at the two before shaking his head, deciding not to question them. Taehyung was always the odd one, "Because Zico and I say so."

Everyone stares at him in disbelief, his tone was so junvenile. Junhong rolls her eyes, giving him an extremely judging look, "Stick your tongue out and you'll look exactly like how you sound, oppa. Honestly."

Yongguk shrugs, ignoring the giggles and snickers he gets for that, snuggling the girl closer to himself, "It's true though. Why question the word of your Boss."

Rolling her eyes at the older again Junhong just shakes her head, snuggling into his side. She looks at everyone seriously, "They have rooms next to yours, okay? I'm not asking you if it's okay because I really don't care. I have a feeling they'll be used very slightly though."

Jungkook blushes and averts her eyes, Taehyung looking away from the leering grins of the older males, a blush rising on his face as well. Jimin and Yoongi glance at eachother before quickly looking away, faces red, Yoongi rubbing at the back of his neck and Jimin pulling at the threads of her cut-off shorts. Hoseok just shrugs, fingers still playing with Namjoon's hair, though the male has fallen asleep, his head on her lap and his arm wrapped loosely around her leg.

Junhong raises an eyebrow at them in amusement, a sly grin making it's way across her lips, "I only meant that the girls usually prefer staying close to eachother. What did you guys think I meant, looking like that?"

Yoongi glares at the younger girl, his reply is cut when an obnoxious siren goes off in the livingroom. Youngjae grins at Jimin as the girl looks at her phone, hitting the ignore button, tossing it on the table infront of her. Jongup grimaces at the ringtone and Taehyung glances quickly at Jimin, then Yoongi, eyebrows furrowed. Jungkook rolls her eyes glaring when Junhong laughs at Jimin. Yongguk looks at Junhong like she's insane before looking back to Jimin when the siren sounds again, eyebrow raised, "Who is it you're trying to ignore?"

"Nobody." Jimin's instant reply has most of the livingroom interested, staring at her to continue. Jimin sighs, twirling her hair around her finger and letting her head fall back onto the couch, lolling to the side, not quite looking at Yoongi but in his general direction. "Just a guy from my science class."

"And dance class." Youngjae grins, ignoring the looks Taehyung and Jongup are giving her.

"He's kind of obsessed with Jimin-unni, to be honest. He's probably asked her out about ten times already. This year alone." Junhong laughs, "He's a bit slow on the whole 'no' thing. He's never seen Jimin with a guy before so he doesn't understand why she keeps refusing him, even though they have sooooo much in common." Youngjae and Junhong both laugh at the way Junhong is mocking.

Jimin sighs in aggrivation when the siren runs through again, snatching the phone off the table, answering the phone with a sweet yet strained voice, "Xero-oppa? Hi..."


I love him. And I'm sorry to all Xero fans for making him an..."aggrivation"... really....

 

Please Read Me: On a seperate note I want to do a B.A.P story where the Matokis crash land and get stuck with the members(regular ppl-an au) as another chaptered story. It'll be Banglo, Himup and Daejae. Let me know what you guys think?