Favorite Girl

The Family

Two chaps~ again lol mainly because I feel like nothing really happened last chapter and I kinda feel bad that it's basically a filler chapter. I mean kind of important things happened: relationship-wise, at least but still....I hope you guys like this chapter too! Thanks again for subscribing!!!!


"Gukkie!" Junhong calls as she ushers the group inside the house, having them wait in the hallway.

"Living room, jagi." Yongguk's low voice makes Junhong shiver more than the cold air on her wet body.

Junhong rolls her eyes, shivering again this time beacuse of the cold air, "Yes, Yongguk. But can you be here? Now? I'm not walking through the house with seven other people soaking wet and dripping on the floor."

They hear Yongguk chuckling as he makes his way to the front door, calling over his shoulder for Daehyun to bring towels for them. He stares at them all in amusement when he reaches them. Junhong doesn't hesitate to throw herself on the older man, wrapping her long limbs around him like a koala, ignoring the way she's soaking him with her wet clothes. She nuzzles into his neck, placing a soft kiss there when he wraps his arms around her in a quick hug before grasping her thighs to keep her up. He kisses her, making sure once more she's secure in his arms before retreating further into the house, "Daehyun is bringing you guys towels and Himchan's home so she'll find you clothes once you're dry. And I'm told to show Jungkook Taehyung's room. So if you'd follow me?"

Jungkook looks momentarily surprised before grabbing the towel offered to her and quickly following behind the older man, biting her lip, shy and unsure once more, "Is it really okay? I mean, I know I said-"

"It's fine, Jungkook-ah. Do you mind if I call you that? Really, whenever he's home you're all he thinks or talks about. He'd be furious with us if we said you couldn't." Yongguk turns to give her his signature gummy smile, Junhong still snuggling close to him, stealing his warmth.

"Okay. If you're sure." Jungkook smiles, though, at the thought of Taehyung thinking about her so much that Yongguk is aware. Though it really shouldn't be surprising to her. The Family is ridiculously tight-knit. She blinks at the door they've just stopped infront of, turning to look at Yongguk questioningly.

"Tae's room. You can snoop wherever you want. He's got three dressers in there. Pick out whatever you're comfortable with." Yongguk nods his head to the door.

Jungkook bites her lip once again, blushing and looking down, "Um..."

Junhong raises her head to smile at the younger girl, "I'll send Himchan in for you. I'm sure we have something in your size around somewhere. The only problem we might have is for Jimin-unni to be honest."

Sighing in relief at not having to openly say what she needs, Jungkook smiles, "Give her an oversized shirt and some shorts and she's good to go for sleeping. Everything else can wait to be washed with her. Though she can never really sleep in anything past her knees, so hopefully Himchan-unni will have something for her."

"I'm sure she does." Junhong nods before giggling, "We should just give her one of Yoongi-oppa's shirts if she likes oversized shirts to sleep in."

Snickering Jungkook nods, "Yes."

"Why Yoongi's shirt, baby?" Yongguk asks, though he's not really sure he wants to know, what with the smile Junhong and Jungkook throw at him. He shakes his head, "Nevermind. If you think she'd be comfortable I can ask him."

"Would you? But don't tell him it's for Jimin-unni. Okay, oppa?" Junhong demands, laying her head back on his shoulder. He stares at her before he nods, leaning forward a little to kiss away the pout on her lips. She turns to Jungkook when they seperate, "Go ahead and get changed, Kookie-ah. Then meet us back in the living room, okay?"

Jungkkok nods her head, watching as they turn a corner, whispering and smiling to each other. She smiles at how in love they are before looking back to Taehyung's door, hesitating briefly before stepping inside. The room is clean enough for a teenager. She walks over to the dresser closest to the bed, pulling open a drawer, marveling in her luck when its filled with sweat pants and basket ball shorts. She pulls out a pair of sweat pants and closes the drawer. She opens the one below it to find tank-tops and wife-beaters. She usually sleeps in those, but not with her bra on and she doesn't think she should be sleeping bra-less in a tank-top here. She closes the drawer to open the next, glad she's found some of his shirts in this one. Happy with the outfit she's chosen, Jungkook stands up, walking over to a door she assumes is a bathroom, doing a small dance when she's right. She quickly strips her shirt off, along with her pants. She hesitates with her hands on the clasps of her bra, before unhooking it and throwing it on the pile of wet clothes, along with her . She wraps a towel around herself and debates on whether she should take a shower or not, opting to not as there's a knock on the bedroom door.

"Kookie-ah. It's me. Can I come in?" Himchan's voice floats through the room and Jungkook sighs in relief.

"Yeah, unni. It's unlocked."

Himchan enters the room, shutting the door behind herself and makes her way to the bathroom, "Have you changed yet?"

"No. I was actually waiting for you, unni. I can sleep without a bra but not with-"

"These?" Himchan grins, handing her the packaged undergarments.

"Yes. Those. Thank you, unni." Jungkook pushes the bathroom door slightly, leaving it open just a bit, "Have the other's changed  yet?"

"Everyone but Minnie-ah and Hoseokie. Youngjae said something about borrowing a shirt from Yoongi and Namjoon?" Himchan rose an eyebrow, her tone questioning.

Jungkookg laughs, "I think they may have a crush on eachother. Maybe. Slightly. The guys don't stop watching them. And they've only just met!"

-----

Yongguk smiles at Junhong when the girl refuses to let go, even when they've reached their bedroom. He wiggles his fingers in her sides, smiling widening when she giggles and shifts, tightening her grip on him. Kissing her, he reaches behind himself to unwrap her legs from his waist, "C'mon, Junhong. We both need to change clothes now."

Junhong relents her hold on him and drops to the floor, gazing at him with a pout and wide eyes, "Shower with me?"

Raising an eyebrow, Yongguk glances at the door before looking back at her, "You have guests, baby."

"We can take a quick shower then. I promise to keep my hands to myself!" Junhong's pout deepens before she looks away biting her lower lip, shuffling her feet, "Please, oppa?"
Yongguk groans because he knows he'll never tell her no. He glances at the door once more before turning to her, pushing her lightly towards their bathroom, "Alright. Let's go. But keep your promise, Junhong. Like I said you have guests."

"Of course, oppa." Junhong grins, running her hands down his chest, catching the hem of his wife-beater and pulling it  up over his head. She runs her hand down his chest again her lips at the way the muscles are constricting with her touch before leaning forward to press a kiss where his heart is beating steadily. She pulls back then, not willing to push Yongguk when she's promised to be good. He's right. She can't just leave the sisters in the house alone. She slides her sweats and underwear off in one go, pulling her shirt off slowly, eyes on Yongguk. She gives him a coy smile as she unclasps her bra and steps behind the shower curtain. Yongguk shakes his head eyes looking up at the ceiling before smiling and following her into the warm water.

-----

Youngjae smiles at how quickly Namjoon and Yoongi leave, both throwing quick glances at the oblivious sisters. Daehyun barely spares the other in the doorway a glance, Seokjin having already made her way to her and Hyosang's room. He immediately wraps himself around the slightly shivering Youngjae, nuzzling into her wet nape, dropping warm, open mouth kisses there. "Jaejae...I've missed you."

"You saw me this morning, Daehyun. Let go. I need to go change clothes and you'll get wet clinging to me like that. Where's Himchan-unni?" Youngjae pushes Daehyun away from her wet body gently, looking around for Himchan. Daehyun shrugs, still draped on her, his chin on her shoulder. Rolling her eyes she lets him stay where he's at, knowing he won't budge if he doesn't want to. She looks at the two sisters, both running towels through their hair. "You two stay here for a minute while I go find Himchan-unni."

Daehyun blinks his eyes in confusion when Youngjae makes her way to the opposite side of the house, "Jongup and Himchan's room is-"

"I know." Youngjae cuts him off with a sly grin, walking into a bedroom that's not theirs without knocking. Daehyun lets go of her then, chosing to lean on the doorframe as she wanders into the room, ignoring the look that Yoongi is giving her, holding the shirt he's obviously just taken off. 

"Can I help you?" Yoongi nearly growls, though he doesn't cover up. They've all spent years together, he's not self-conscious around the family. She continues to ingnore him, however, going over to his dresser and opening the third drawer down, pulling out a white and black faux to a basketball shirt with white sleeves, grinning when she turns it around, the word "SUGA" embroidered on the back.

"I'm borrowing this." She announces, waving the shirt in the air and making her way back to Daehyun, who's still leaning on the door frame, though now watching her in curiosity.

"Do I want to know?" Yoongi shakes his head at the grin she throws him, "No. I think I do know and really wish you wouldn't. But you won't listen and I'll just be bullied by you, Junhong and Himchan-noona into letting you, anyway."

"Pssh. Don't act like you don't want that girl to have you all over her. I saw the way you watched her in dance practice and in the car mirror. I'm not as oblivious to the way you and Namjoon are attractive to those two." Youngjae looks at him intently, curiously, "Though that is the first time I've seen you that....soft with a girl."

Daehyun stands upright, grinning from ear-to-ear, "You were? You're never soft with anybody. Not even the few girls you've dated. But then again you've never brought them home before either..." He turns excitedly to the hallway, "Which one is she? I wanna say the one wearing your jacket but it's raining and I know Seokjin-noona and Junhong would make you give a girl your jacket regardless."

Yoongi stares at the two of them in annoyance, pointing to the door, "Get. Out."

Youngjae nods, "I've got to go grab a shirt from Namjoon now, anyway. For Hoseok."

Laughing Daehyun drags Youngjae out of the room pulling her towards Namjoon's, now interested in getting back to the girls waiting on the clothes. They pass Himchan, who has clothes in her hands for the girls. "Noona! Wait a minute okay? We're getting them shirts to wear."

Himchan raises an eyebrow, looking at the clothes in her hands and then the shirt in Youngjae's hands, nodding when she sees the name, "Junhong texted me saying our boys were interested in them. I'll go give Kookie what she needs before going back to the livingroom."

Youngjae nods, opening Namjoon's door as Himchan leaves them, "Namjoon give me a shirt!"

"A...shirt? Why do you need a shirt from me?" Namjoon questions as he pulls a pair of sweat pants on, watching the two enter his room, "And why do you have hyung's-What are you planning?"

"I just want the girl's to be comfortable. I know they like sleeping in big shirts and only the big shirts around here are the guys' so I thought since you and Yoongi-oppa seem fascinated by them why not your shirts?" Youngjae explains, once more letting herself into the males dresser, pulling out a shirt, plain black except for a small skeloton on the left corner in glow-in-the-dark green. Namjoon doesn't respond, just watches as she leaves with her find, shrugging to himself. He sure as hell doesn't mind Hoseok sleeping in his shirt. Or, ya'know, nothing.

Youngjae drags Daehyun back to the entryway right as Himchan leaves Taehyung's room, Jungkook's wet clothes in one of her hands. She hands the older girl the shirts, "Oppa's for Jimin and-"

"Namjoon-ah's for Hoseok. I've got it. I did see the picture, remember? Go get into dry clothes before you get sick. Go. Shoo." Himchan shoos the younger girl and Deahyun drags her away to their room. She makes her way to the hall where the girl's are still waiting. She motions for them to follow her and leads them to her and Jongup's room, pushing them inside and handing them the clothes, "Just put your wet clothes in the bathroom. The white shirt and blue shorts are for you Jimin. The black shirt and green sweats are for you Hoseok. Just come to the livingroom when your done okay? We'll watch movies for a while when everyone's ready."

Jimin glances at the clothes, biting her lip, "Will it be okay to be here without..."

"Want me ask Himchan-unni for a tank-top to wear under that shirt? I don't mind but I know you do and the shirt is white..." Hoseok nods to the shirt, knowing Jimin would be uncomfortable being in the white shirt, bra-less, infront of the males in the family. The girls aren't a problem for her, just the guys.

"Please? Thanks, unni." Jimin smiles, stripping the jacket off before pulling her wet tank-top over her head as Hoseok goes over to the door. 

"Second drawer in the left dresser by the bed. I have undershirts in there." Himchan calls through the door before Hoseok even has a chance to open it.
"Thanks, unni!" Jimin yells, unhooking her bra and then digging through the drawer pulling out a black undershirt and slipping it on, the white shirt following. She turns to Hoseok when the older girl snickers, raising an eyebrow at her while she strips out of her basketball shorts, "What's so funny, unni?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Hoseok waves off her question, turning around while stripping off her own clothing, hiding her chuckles at the name written across Jimin's shoulders. She shakes her head at the knowledge the Family girls did it on purpose. She freezes, however, in the process of sliding the black shirt over her head, her face turning crimson alarmingly fast at the thought of wearing Namjoon's shirt. She shakes her head and continues replacing the wet clothes with dry ones. When she turns around she sees that Jimin is done dressing as well, holding her hand out for Hoseok's wet clothes, putting them in the bathroom after taking Hoseok's from her.

They make their way back to the livingroom easily, noticing that they're not the last ones to be there. Jimin makes her way over to the couch, ignoring the way Seokjin and Youngjae are snickering to eachother, and the way Hyosang and Himchan throw smirks to where Yoongi and Namjoon are sitting. She plops down next to Jungkook, leaning automaticaly onto the younger girl, "Where's Junhong?"

"Taking a shower with Yongguk." Himchan answers, smiling when both Jungkook and Jimin blush at the thought. She looks at the younger two, her smile widening when Jimin pulls her legs up to tuck them under herself where she sits, suspiciously glad she's given shorts that stop mid-thigh. She glances once more to Yoongi, mentally laughing at how he's watching Jimin's every move, before smiling to the girls, "You two look adorable like that. I'm taking a picture!"

"What? Why? What's with everyone taking pictures tonight?" Jimin whines, trying to hide in Jungkook's side, pouting when the younger shifts to put her arm around her, forcing her to be fully shown.

Jungkook leans closer, whispering, "It's a sign that you should send DaeguMan a picture of yourself."

Jimin startles, pulling away from her, before frowning in thought, biting her lip, "...If it comes out nice...I...will..."

Jungkook stares at her in surprise before smiling widely, bouncing in her seat, throwing an arm around Jimin, looking at everyone else, "Unnis! We need to take a really, really good picture of Jimin! She said she'd send iiiiit!"

Youngjae smiles as Hoseok does a little happy dance, ignoring the way the guys are looking at them in confusion and bemusement. Junhong comes bounding around the corner, hair dripping wet and whipping behind her, eyes wide, smile wider, "What?! What did you say?! Quick Jimin-unni! Up up!"

Himchan pulls the younger girl up and the rest are quick to rearrange Jimin to their will, ignoring the flustered girl and amused guys. Taking an over-needed amount of photos of the poor girl. Jimin should've just kept shut. She finally gets fed up with being their doll, ripping herself away from them and throwing herself inbetween Namjoon and Yoongi, usual shyness gone, glaring at the girls pouting at her, "No. I'm done. That was ridiculous! Just put the movie we're suppose to be watching on."

Hoseok plops down on the other side of Namjoon, making herself comfortable, smiling at him, sending a quick text to Jimin, "What movie are we watching anyway?"

"Paranormal Activity." Jungkook grins at the matching looks of horror her older sisters throw at her.

Jimin groans and falls back into the couch, Hoseok muttering to herself and copying Jimin, glaring at Jungkook. A horror movie? Why why why?


I freaking hate that movie personaly. Scares the hell outta me. I'm kinda like Jiminnie in that aspect: I love the thought of horror movies but I'm sooooo not good with actually watching them....I hide in my friends' sides more than watching the screen....