Tantara

The Family

"You...You don't know?" Hoseok whispers, looking quickly at everyone before locking her eyes back with Daehyun's. She swallows thickly, eyes watering, "How...?"

Jongup looks at Hoseok seriously, "She was taken from school, noona. We don't know who took her."

Hoseok frowns, her eyes narrowing on Yoongi, hissing out, "But you know how?"

Yoongi glances at Hoseok, looking away from the pain he sees in her eyes, knowing his probably reflect something similar. Seokjin claps loudly, everyone in the cafe stopping what they're doing to look over at her curiously. Seokjin walks over to the door, "I'm sorry everyone, but I think I'll be closing up for the day." 

Once everyone is escorted out, going without question, knowing who the cafe oweners are, Hoseok looks at Yoongi with hateful contempt. The older male watches warily as she quickly approaches, closing his eyes as she raises her hand, the resounding slap echoing in the now quiet cafe. Namjoon rushes to restrain Hoseok when she makes a move to slap the older again. Hoseok struggles within Namjoon's grip, tears running down her face, eyes narrowed, "Let me go! You were suppose to protect her! Make sure nothing happened to her! What the hell are you good for if you can't keep an eye on her in a public school?! Where were you?! How could you let her out your sight?! She trusted you to keep her safe! I trusted you to keep her safe! And now look! Now we don't-" Hoseok slumps in Namjoon's hold, the fight leaving her as her sobs cut off her words, "Now we don't even know where she is...we don't know if she's okay...if she's...if she's even going to be kept alive..." Hoseok looks at Yoongi and he has to physically stop himself from flinching at the desperation and the overwhelming despair in her eyes, "How could you let them take my baby sister...?"

-----

"What the is wrong with you?!" Yoongi doesn't hide the flinch the punch from Yongguk produces. He doesn't look at his leader, instead looking at the ground. Yongguk grabs at his hair, forcing him to look the older man in the eye, snarling at the the blank look Yoongi gives him, "Why did you leave her side?!"

Yoongi doesn't answer, not that he has a sufficient one to give, instead shrugs his shoulders, looking away from the man once more. Yongguk shakes his head, shoving the younger away from himself with enough force to have the man fall, looking at him in disgust, "We promised to keep those girls safe. And the first ing day-what do you do? You let her get ing kidnapped!"

Junhong walks over to Yongguk, placing a hand on his arm in an attempt to calm him slightly. She doesn't like seeing him punish one of the Family but she knows Yoongi deserves it at this point. She looks at Yoongi, the bruise from where Hoseok slapped him earlier blossoming, now being surrpunded by multiple samll cuts, Junhong feels an odd sense of pride at the fact that Hoseok hit him hard enough to leave a mark. Her heart reaches out to Yoongi though. As soon as they got home and explained to Yongguk what happened and how it happened, Yoongi had...one on one time with their leader, recieving varieous bruises and abrasions. Junhong shakes her head at her thoughts, pressing a soft kiss to Yongguk's lips, not fazed when he doesn't reply. She pulls back to look at him. 

Yongguk glares once more at Yoongi before placing a kiss of his own on Junhong, turning away from the man still on the floor, "I'm done with him."

Junhong nods, watching the older man walk out of the room, flinching when he slams the door. She looks over at Yoongi still sprawled on the floor staring at the ceiling. She shakes her head again, going over to the cabinet to grab the first aid kit kept in there.

"I shouldn't have let that brat get to me." She hums to show Yoongi she's listening to him talking, "He was just a child trying to pick a fight over a girl. A girl I...love and have loved for months without a face to a personality. A girl..." Yoongi stops for a second and Junhong can hear the way he tries control his breathing and her heart breaks a little knowing one of her Family is breaking, "A girl I accused of not loving me when I know- I know- she does. It's in the way she...she talks to me. I don't...Junhong-ah...I let her down. She-she needed me and I let her down. All because of my pride and an idiot brat."

Junhong pauses in making her way to Yoongi her eyes going wide. She drops the first aid kit and bolts out of the room, ignoring Yoongi's confused calls. She scrambles past Yongguk leaning against a wall not far from their training room and past a desolent Youngjae and Seokjin in the livingroom, slamming the door to Jimin's temprary room open, startling the distraught sisters on the bed. She looks around frantically until her eyes land on Jimin's backpack, grabbing it and ripping it open, throwing things out of it carelessly, before throwing the bag itself when what she's looking for isn't in there.

"Unni, what...?" Jungkook questions, looking at Junhong like she's lost her mind.

Junhong whips around, her eyes wild, "Where's Jimin's phone?"

"What? Why do you-"

"Her phone, Jungkook. Now." Junhong demands, her eyes narrowing slightly at the younger girl. Jungkook looks at her with wide eyes, glancing at Hoseok in concern before handing the phone over to the frantic Junhong when Hoseok nods her okay. Hoseok looks at Seokjin in the doorway, her brows knitting in confusion as everyonce gathers in the room, curious of their Queen's frantic demands.

Junhong ignores them, searching through Jimin's phone to find the number she's looking for, any other time she would have laughed at the Creeper Jimin has Xero labeld under. Right now she more focused on the click of someone answering the phone, "Xero."

Xero laughs, "Since I know this isn't Jiminnie calling me I'm going to assume it's the Queen? I'm honestly surprised at how quickly you thought of me."

"Listen you piece of . If you don't tell me-"

"What? Where the beautiful Jiminnie is? What are you going to do?"

"I swear to all gods I will-"

"What, Queen-bee? Sick your hound dogs on me? A lot of good that'll do when you don't know where I am. Or, you know, if Jiminnie's even alive, still."

Junhong in a breath, her eyes widening before narrowing, "If you've hurt her-"

"Oh I haven't. I've always been sincere in my crush on her, Junhong. She's beautiful. It's too bad she's always been focused on someone else. Too busy to give me the time of day when I know I'm goregous. That boyfriend of her's really isn't that great, either. Letting the precious, naive Jiminnie out of his sight when he knows you guys are being watched. She should've just picked me. Though, if we're being honest here, it's not like she'll have much of choice now. Whether she wants it or not, I mean." 

The tone of Xero's voice makes Junhong's skin crawl, a shudder going through her at the thoughts his statement provokes, "You...you wouldn't."

"No. I wouldn't. But I can't say the same for my employers. Ah. Speaking of. They're fond of games so they're going to send you a little clue about things and such. Tell your craddle robber."

Junhong growls, "Don't you dare call him that, you worthless piece of !"

"Ouch. I'm hurt. You wound me with your words. I think I'm going to have to end this call now, before you get vicious."

"No! Xero!" Junhong snarls when she gets a deadline, close to throwing the phone. She startles when an arm is wrapped around her, pulling her back to a wall of muscle. She doesn't hesitate to turn around, throwing her arms around Yongguk's neck, "He has her. He's been with them the whole time. He took her. After the argument she had with Yoongi-oppa, I'm guessing. He said that his employers like games so they're sending a clue for us."

Yoongi punches the wall, shoving Daehyun and Jongup out of his way as he storms past them, everyone listening to the slam of his door. Yongguk frowns, arms still wrapped around Junhong, "At least she's alive. We'll get her back."

"No offense, Yongguk-oppa. But you also said you'd protect her and that worked out well, right?" Jungkook spits out, glaring at the family members gathered in the room.

Yongguk looks at her with a sad smile, "I understand that, Jungkook-ah. But I'll be dealing with this myself. We'll get your sister back."

Hoseok pinches Jungkook with the younger scoffs, giving Yongguk a smile, "Thank you, oppa. Do...do you mind if...Junhong and the others stay in here with us?"

Junhong withdrawls from Yongguk's arms, smiling gently towards the two, "Sure. Let us go change and we'll be back. Okay? Do you guys mind?" Her smile widens when the others shake their heads, looking over to the sister again, "Just give us a few minutes okay?"

Hoseok nods, smiling at the others, "Thank you."

-----

Suyeob frowns as he watches Xero on the phone, turning to stare at the way Sanha was examing the girl Xero took from BPB. He really doesn't like the way Xero looks at her, "Hyung."

Sanha looks over at the younger boy, standing from where he was crouched infront of Jimin, drapping an arm around Suyeob with a smile, "What's up, maknae?"

Suyeob ignores the way his heart skips a beat at the older's proximity, "Should Xero-hyung have answered that call? He even said it was them calling from her phone..."

"Psh. It's fine. It's not like they're going to find us through the phone call. Let the man tease them a little. I mean they did up. What with letting the girl wander by herself. He's right. Her boyfriend was kind of useless." Sanha ruffles the younger's hair, "Why don't you go put the girl in the room Boss is being kind enough to provide for her?"

Suyeob slumps his shoulders, moving to let Sanha's arm fall, "Okay, hyung..." Suyeob approaches Jimin, almost flinching at the look of fearful contempt pouring from her eyes, the cloth in doing nothing to shield her hatred. He grabs her gently by her bound hands, whispering a soft sorry when she whimpers. He looks at her wrists and does flinch at the angry red lines etched into her skin from where the rope has rubbed them raw. He frowns, turning to his hyungs, aware they're watching him, "Which way is it again?"

Sanha drops into chair flicking the television on, pointing the remote behind him, "All the way down the stairs and to the left."

"Across from me, hyung?" Suyeob furrows his brow in confusion.

Sanha nods, a grin on his face, "Boss is thinking of making you her watcher."

"Really?" Suyoeb grins, ignoring the small noise Jimin is making, "That's-that's-"

"An honor. I know. But I trust you, J:eta." Four heads turn in the direction the voice has come from, seeing the older man leaning in the doorway, smirking at the helpless girl, "I'm not just thinking about it. I'm doing it. You're in charge of her, J:eta. She's your responsibilty."

"Yes, sir. I...thanks, hyung." Suyeob smiles brightly, even more so when Hayong comes over to ruffle his hair before handing him the key to-what Suyeob pressumes is-the room Jimin will be staying in. "I won't let you down, hyung."

"I know. Now go. Get her to her room and then get to bed. You've got Saturday school before practice." Hayong states, plopping down next to Xero on the couch.

Suyeob nods, leading a complacent Jimin down stairs, looking over his shoulder to make sure no one decided to follow them. He sighs in relief when he sees no one is, looking at Jimin and giving her a small smile at the weary look in her eyes, "You're going to have to listen to me, Jimin. Okay?"

Jimin just stares at him blankly, resisting slightly when he unlocks the door and pulls her inside. She flinches when he locks the door behind him, looking at him in fear, eyes wide, backing away from him as he steps closer. She flinches at him when he reaches behind her, opening her eyes when she feels him untying the cloth from behind her head. She works the feeling back into her dry mouth staring at him as he continues to smile at her, her voice hoarse with mistreatment, "Why...?"

"I...I didn't agree to them taking you Jimin. We're friends. I can't..."

"I know we're friends. But I thought Xero-oppa was my friend too." Jimin snarls, moving away from him after he releases her wrists. Suyeob was one of the few people she'd let come to the apartment to work on school work with her. They were in almost every class together. She'd never expected this from him.

Suyeob looks away from her, "Jimin...I'm-I'm getting you out of here. As...as soon as I can safely do that. Or..or give them more than necessary clues as how to get you...when the least amount of people are going to be present..."

Jimin stares at him with wide eyes, slowly approaching him, hesitating when she sees the tears in his eyes, biting her lip. He's part of the gang that kidnapped her and shot at her older sister but he's Suyeob. The boy in her class that sits next to her so Xero couldn't, the boy that sings with her in chorus, the boy who joined the dance team at Jimin's insistence when she caught him dancing at her apartment. The boy that understands the same pain she and her sisters know. She curses Xero for calling her too trusting and throws her arms around the boy, rocking him slightly, Suyeob resting his head on her shoulder despite the height difference. She runs her fingers through his hair, "He's one of them?"

Suyeob nods, not even having to ask what she means. He's confided in her that he's gay and that he's in love with someone he can't have, Jimin always listening because she knows he has no one else to talk to. He pulls away, wiping at his eyes and nose, looking at her pleadingly, "I...I know it's not...Please, Jimin. When you get back to your family...he-he means the world to me. I...I know your family, Jimin. I know your boyfriend. They won't hesitate to kill any of them. I don't...I can't ask for more than him. Please."

Jimin frowns at him, biting her lip again before nodding in determination, cupping his face and smiling at him gently, "Get me home relatively safe, Su, and I'll do my absolute best to keep him alive."

Suyeob engulfs her in a huge hug, tears falling once more, "Thank you, Jimin."

"Which one is he?"

Suyeob bites his lip, "The one that was sitting on the chair. F:ie."