Adult Child

The Family

OC in this chapter(kinda). Please look at before reading onwards. His name is Ja'Juan but I call him Juju. He's my donsaeng and I absolutely love him and I needed a random male character and I thought "why not my magic-jelly-bean? He loves the boys(I got him addicted to BTS)" Thank you for all of your support everyone: silent or not!!!!

Someone asked if I changed the ages of them before. Yes I did. They better suit my needs this way. XD


Hoseok pouts as Seokjin throws a goodbye over her shoulder pushing into the cafe, "I'm serious! They better not know what eachother looks like !"

Namjoon chuckles at her, wrapping an arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her neck, "Calm down. I'm sure they haven't. From what Taehyung's told us he's only seen her shirtless."

"Is that suppose to be helpful!?" Hoseok screeches, turning back to the door, "Oh hell no!"

Namjoon grabs her by her waist, lifting her completely off the floor, ignoring the thrashing about and placing her on the counter, kissing her nose, "Be good."

Hoseok pouts at the man, arms crossing over her chest before looking away from him, "I'm allowed to be annoyed. Kookie's sixteen. I want to be upset they've seen eachother shirtless but they were in the same room alone at night, after Taehyung was involved in a driving shooting...thing, where his life was put on the line."

"Honestly, I think Zico and his people pushed that one along. At least from the way Taehyung described how annoyed he was with them." Seokjin smiles, remembering how jealous the younger sounded when explaining why he doesn't understand how Jungkook could see anything great about them. "It was cute, actually."

Hoseok grins at the older girl, hopping off the counter to help Seokjin with the morning preprations, "I'm sure it was. I'm surprised they've danced around eachother for this long and they're just now getting to the dating stage."

"How long has it been?" Seokjin wonders aloud, pausing in wiping down the counter, staring off to the side in thought.

"I've know Youngjae for four years, the younger guys for three...so maybe two...two and half years? They've been pining after eachother?" Hoseok counts in her head, going back to when Taehyung literally ran into Jungkook in the cafe a couple years back, smiling at the way Jungkook stopped mid-rant, face red and scrambling to hide behind Jimin when she got a good look at the older boy staring at her. And for Taehyung...well he never stopped asking Jimin or Hoseok about Jungkook, bothering the girls every chance he got.

Namjoon gapes at her, "You've known about our family for four years?! How have I never met you before?!"

"You and Yoongi never came in the cafe. Always sending the younger ones in or having Sang bring food out to you if you need it. Try coming in once and while." Seokjin throws a rag at the younger man, smilng at the indignant look she's given. "It's not our fault you and Yoongi are too lazy to get your own food."

"It's okay. I can honestly say it was love at first sight when I saw her so I'm okay with it being recently." Namjoon shrugs, tossing the towel back on the counter and sitting in a booth next to the counter with Hyosang, watching the woman get ready for the day.

-----

"Hoseok?" Seokjin questions as she smiles to the young boy handing her money for a cake.

"Yes, unni?" Hoseok gasps out, catching herself from slipping on the rag dropped on the floor, grinning at Seokjin when she looks at her in concern.

Shaking her head and grinning at the younger, Seokjin nods to the backroom, "Can you grab some more sugar and flour, please? It seems like its a cake and cookie day."
Hoseok nods, smile widening at the insistent little girl pulling her mom to the cake displays,

"Sure." Hoseok walks to the backroom, laughing a little when she remembers the conversation she had with Yongguk in here. The whole inccident with the dance uniform. Hoseok sighs, hand lingering on the bag of sugar, "I wish that was our only problem...."

"Wish what was your only problem?"

Hoseok whips around, one hand going to her heart, the other lightly slapping Namjoon as he laughs at her, "Don't laugh! You scared me! What are you doing back here, anyway? I didn't even hear you coming in."

Namjoon shrugs, smiling as he walks closer to her, backing her up to the shelves lining the backroom, putting his hands on the shelf behind her, one on either side of Hoseok, "Following you everywhere?"

Hoseok laughs softly, shaking her head with an amused smile, "Of course. How can there be any other reason you're here. In the backroom. Alone with me."

Namjoon smiles wider at the teasing tone in her voice, and Hoseok blushes lightly because she really likes the way Namjoon's dimples stand out. She doesn't wait for Namjoon to decide and she presses her lips to his, arms going around the man's neck to tangle into his hair. Namjoon moves his hands to her waist, fingers shuffling under the hem of her shirt, not moving anymore than rubbing circles on the small sliver of skin he's revealed, focusing mostly on the easy way Hoseok's lips part for him. He holds back a moan at the way her tongue tangles with his own before letting him dominate and explore to his content. Hoseok lets out a small whimper when Namjoon bites at her lower lip, tilting her head to get a better angle.

"Hoseok-ah, where's-guys. Seriously. Family-friendly cafe." Seokjin deadpans, giving the two slightly judging looks, smiling when Hoseok pushes Namjoon away from herself, turning quickly to grab the items she came for and giving Seokjin a sheepish smile, face red.

"I...needed help finding them?" Hoseok tries, blushing when Seokjin giggles and shakes her head.

"Go ahead. Lucky nobody can see in here or we'd have mutiple poor children scarred for life." Seokjin smiles, taking the flour and sugar from the younger girl and following her out to the ovens, not bothering to hold the door open for Namjoon. Namjoon glares at the older girl as he lets himself out, sitting with an amused Hyosang once more.

Hyosang glances at the two girls, giggling to eachother as they mix and measure ingredients, before smirking at the redness to Hoseok's lips, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon, "Have fun in there?"

Namjoon grins, blushing lightly, eyes flickering over to Hoseok, lighting up when they land on her, "Yeah...honestly, hyung, I can have fun and just be...happy watching her all day."

Hyosang shakes his head with a chuckle, "Namjoon-ah...you are in love, man."

Still watching Hoseok, Namjoon shakes his head, smile widening when Hoseok looks over, shooting him a quick kiss, "Not yet, hyung."

"Noonas!"

Hyosang and Namjoon look to the door, bodies tensing at the voice. Namjoon shoots Hyosang a look when the older relaxes, a grin on his face when a rather tall male bounds through the door, rushing around the counter to grab the two smiling girls in a large hug, towering over the both of them, face breaking out in a wide smile. Namjoon scowls when Hoseok steps back to give a proper hug to the younger boy, looking him up and down, giving him a smile. Seokjin doing the same though she turns to deal with a customer that's just stepped up to the counter, shooing the two away.

Hoseok smiles, dragging the younger male over to where Hyosang and Namjoon are sitting. Hyosang smiles at the look Namjoon is giving the newcomer before turning to him, "Hey man. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Says the person not in the cafe for most of the week." The new person grins, ruffling his dreads as he smiles, sitting next to Hyosang when Hoseok pushes him down, the question being silently asked in his eyes as they flicker between Hoseok and Hyosang.

"There was a family emergency." Namjoon practically growls, ignoring the questioning look from Hoseok and the warning look from Hyosang.

Hoseok lets her gaze linger before smiling back at the newcomer, wrapping her warms around him again, "When did you get back, Juju-ah?"

Juju smiles at the older girl, "Sunday. I didn't have a chance to come to the cafe until Wednesday and neither you or Seokjin-noona were here." Juju frowns, looking at the older girl with worry in his eyes, "Is everything okay, noona? I also stopped by your apartment and your neighbor said you guys hadn't been home since Tuesday..."

Hoseok smiles gently at the younger male, poking him in the forehead now that he's sitting and she can reach, "We're fine, Juju-ah. The girls are in school and I'm at work. It's like Namjoon said. It was a family emergency."

Juju nods, frown still on his face before he smiles hesitantly at Namjoon, though the man is still glaring at him, "Um. Hi?"

Hoseok frowns at Namjoon, nudging him when he doesn't reply to the younger boy. Namjoon pouts at her when she narrows her eyes at him, sighing before looking at the younger boy looking at the two in bemusement, "Hi. I'm Namjoon."

Juju nods slowly, turning to Hyosang questioningly. Hyosang snickers, "Hoseok's bodygaurd. Boyfriend. Lover. Future father of her children. Take your pick."

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

Juju smiles at the blush covering both of their faces, wrapping his arms around the older girl, "Aww, noona. Are you embarassed?"

Hoseok buries her face in Juju's shoulder, smacking him when he laughs at her, "Shut up. Rude dongsaeng."

Namjoon looks at how close the two of them are standing and debates on whether or not he has the right to say anything about it. He shakes his head, crossing his arms and looking away from the two. Hyosang pulls on Hoseok's hair descreetly, nodding towards the sulking younger when Hoseok and Juju look at him. Hoseok smiles, moving to stand next to Namjoon instead of Juju, leaning to kiss his cheek when he ignores her presence, "Juju used to go to school with Youngjae and I. He was in my class but he moves back and fourth between here and America, where the other half of his family is from."

Namjoon looks at her, before looking away, cheeks red in embarassment at being caught in obvious jealousy. "That's cool."

Juju shakes his head, "Noona lets me and my girl crash at the apartment when we're here since my family doesn't ever come back here with me. Oh, noona. Me and T stayed there. I hope you don't mind? I mean I know usually we ask but you weren't answering you phone and we-"

"It's fine. We actually won't be there for a while so go ahead and make yourself comfortable, okay?" Hoseok smiles, "Oh! Guess what?"

Juju smiles at the excitement coming from the older girl, "What?"

"Taehyung and Kookie got together!" Hoseok practically squeals this, just barely reigning in her volume.

Juju's smile widens, "That's awesome! And about time, really."

Hosoek nods, glancing at Seokjin to make sure she isn't getting over-whelmed by herself, "And there something else."

"What? What is it? Tell me, noona! Don't leave me hanging!" Juju whines, reaching across the table to pull on her arm.

Hoseok giggles, "You know that person Jiminnie's always talking to or texting?"

"Her DaeguMan? What about him?" Juju wonders, tiltling his head, staring at her in confusion.

"She met him!!!" Hoseok really does squeal this time, bouncing a little in her seat, settling down when Namjoon throws an arm around her waist in an attempt to ground her.

Juju's mouth drops open, gaping at her for a moment before smiling widely, "Yes! I take it it went well?"

"Well as it could have I suppose. But I think they really like eachother, Juju! I'm so happy for my little sisters!" Hoseok sighs, leaning a little into Namjoon's side.

Juju nods towards Namjoon, "Seems like you're happy too, noona. I'm glad. You guys are family and I want you happy. Oh. Before I forget. There was a few people walking around the apartment building looking for you and the others, noona. They asked where you were when me and T brought our stuff to your apartment. I didn't know who they were so we said we didn't know."

Hoseok looks at Hyosang in concern, "Oppa? They'll be okay there right? I don't want anything to happen to them while they're staying in my apartment."

Hyosang frowns, glancing at Namjoon before looking back at Hoseok, "People saw you bringing mutiple bags to the Family cars. Juju-ah, if people ask again, just tell them you believe they moved out okay? I don't want you and T involved in this."

"Okay, hyung." Juju nods, face serious. If the older wants the girls to "vanish" he has good reason and it's not Juju's place to question it. He knows what Hyosang does for a living and he refuses to be a reason they get put in avoidable trouble. He shakes his head smiling towards Hoseok, nodding at the arm Namjoon still has around the older girl, "So when did that happen?"

Hoseok blushes, glancing at Namjoon with a smile, "Well, I saw him Tuesday morning and instantly fell for his smile."

Namjoon turns bright red, trying to hide his pleased smile by looking away. He coughs when Hyosang kicks him under the table, "It...it was the same. Tuesday morning when I came and got me and Yoongi-hyung's food. Hoseok smiled at me and I was gone."

Hoseok smiles brightly wrapping her arms around the embarassed man, ignoring the way Juju, Hyosang and Seokjin were cooing at the two. The group startles when the cafe door slams open, Hoseok barely having time to look before Jungkook is throwing herself at the older girl, body shaking with her sobs as she clutches at the elder desperately. Hoseok stares down at her blankly for a second before wrapping her arms around the distraught girl, whispering softly to her, petting her hair and back in an attempt to soothe her. She looks at the rest as they follow Jungkook to the back of the store, Yoongi lagging behind. Hoseok inhales sharply as she looks from face to face, clutching onto the younger girl attached to her as she locks wide eyes with Daehyun, the member of that side of the Family she's known the longest, "Oppa...wh-where's...?"

Daehyun frowns at the younger, clenching his fist and looking away from the frantic sorrow and disbelieving panic slowly creeping into Hoseok's eyes, shaking his head, "We don't...we don't know, Hoseok-ah."