Your Umbrella

The Family

Seokjin smiles as she waves the last customer out of the cafe, locking the door behind them. She sighs, leaning her forehead on the cool glass. Today was more eventful than she thought was possible for a cafe under the protection of the BPB. She turns to looks at Hoseok who has sat herself at the table with the girls, leaning her head on Jimin's shoulder. She shakes her head at the pout on her lips and at the way she's blatanly staring at Namjoon. She glances around the cafe and for once just wants to leave right away and have the mess wait until morning.

"You okay, noona?" Namjoon asks, watching the older girl as she leans onto the door.

She smiles at him, "Yeah. Of course. Just thinking."

"About what, unni?" Junhong gets up to stretch, smiling at the older girl. "Want us to help you clean up?"

"If you want to." Seokjin grins, happy that her dongseangs are helpful as she watches the girls all get up immetdiately. Well, she amends mentally watching Yoongi and Namjoon stay seated, her female dongsaangs are helpful, at least.

Yoongi grins at the look Seokjin gives the two of them, slumping further in his seat to watch the girls clean more comfortably. That was too much work for them and the girls seem to have it, anyway. Why get up and be in their way? He'd rather sit back and watch them work. Watch Youngjae and Seokjin gossiping about Kidoh and Daehyun as they wash the dishes used from the day. Watch Jungkook and Junhong giggle to each other over the cutest things they've seen Taehyung and Yongguk do as they put the extra food into to-go boxes to be split between the two houses. Watch as Jimin and Hoseok laugh and dodge tables as they fence playfully with the brooms they're suppose to be sweeping the floors with.

"You'd never think there was ever anything wrong with these girls, watching the way they are now." Namjoon's voice startles Yoongi, being so caught up in his observing. He turns to him in question. Namjoon waves his hands to the girls, "Well, we don't know the story behind those three but we know our girls. And where they came from. You know what Yongguk says: Strong, but broken, people are drawn to strong, but broken, people. They help fix each other."

Yoongi looks at the girls again, a small smile playing when he sees Youngjae and Seokjin are covered in small bubbles, still flicking them at each other, smiling brightly. When he sees Jungkook and Junhong eating some of the smaller sugary treats, peering at the older girls, snickering when they don't get caught. When he sees Jimin and Hoseok have collapsed in a booth, the older girls on top of the younger tickling her, giggling at the high pitched laugh and red face she's producing from Jimin. "Yeah..."

-----

"Noona, do you want us to drop you and the younger girls off at the house first?" Namjoon inquires, watching the older girl lock up the cafe for the night. "Where do you guys live, anyway?"

Hoseok glances at Seokjin and Junhong nods at her, nudging Hoseok's arm, "Yudog Han."

Namjoon stares at her with wide eyes, looking to Junhong for confirmation, "Seriously? We shake down people there on a daily basis. That's not a good-"

"I'm aware, Namjoon-ssi. But we're fine there. People are apparently more afraid of the reprecussions from the Family than the worth of messing with three girls living alone." Hoseok forces a grin and Namjoon feelss guilty about his response.

"No wonder Taehyung was ridiculously adamant about us walking his girl home." Yoongi mutters to himself, but loud enough to be heard.

Jungkook turns red, getting flustered, "W-we aren't...I'm not Taehyung-oppa's....He's not..."

"They aren't dating." Junhong grins, patting Jungkook's head as the poor girl covers her face with her hands and buries her head on Junhong's shoulder, "Yet, at least." Jungkook hits her lightly in the side for that.

"But, no, Namjoon. We'll walk with you guys to their house. The associates around their are usually more alert when Junhong wanders through." Youngjae responds for the others seeing as no one was answering the question.

"Okay. If you're sure." Yoongi shrugs, not willing to push the subject further, seeing how it was making the three sisters fidgety, "Let's get going then."

"Are we all going to fit in your car, Namjoon-ssi?" Hoseok wonders out loud as they wander to where the aforementioned car is parked. She turns to re-count the group before eyeing the car skeptically. She really doesn't think that eight grown people are going to be comfortable in a five person car.

Namjoon cringes, letting out a whine, "Can you please stop calling me that? It's weird. The only people that call me that are the lower ranks."

"Just Namjoon? Because that's what Youngjae calls you, and we're the same age." Hoseok peers at him curiously when he gets flustered.

Namjoon lets out a cough, facing away from her, "Yeah. That's fine. Just Namjoon is good."
She smiles at him before looking back to the car, humming in thought, "We can sit on eachother's laps?"

Both Yoongi and Namjoon turn bright red, looking at her with wide eyes, ignoring the way the Family girls are snickering. The sisters aren't even paying attention to them, all three looking at the car skeptically. "Ex-excuse me?"

"What? It would be the easiest, and well only, way for us all to fit. You and Yoongi-ssi can take the front seats and the six of us can squeeze in the back. Jimin you can sit on Youngjae's lap, Kookie on mine, and Junhong on Seokjin-noona's. That works, right?" Hoseok looks to the others for confirmation, smiling when they're all nodding back at her, "Youngjae, you and Jimin in the middle since you guys are smaller and don't need to stretch you legs too far."

Youngjae flicks Hoseok as she slides into the open door, Jimin sticking her tongue out before crawling in after her. Seokjin walks around the car to open the other door sitting down and open her arms for Junhong to sit. Hoseok and Jungkook repeating the action with the side they were standing at. They all look at the two men standing outside the car expectantly. Namjoon shrugs before getting in, stuffing the keys into the ignition, forcibly keeping his eyes from looking in the rear-view mirror at Hoseok. Yoongi didn't even try to hide his wandering eyes, looking back to watch the way Jimin's basket ball shorts are riding up her legs as she shifts on Youngjae to get comfortable, more of her legs being revealed with each movement. He snaps his head to Namjoon, though, when the car doesn't start, instead it makes an odd clicking sound. Namjoon frowns at the steering-wheel, trying again, slumping back when it produces the same sound. The girls look at each other before they all get out. Yoongi and Namjoon watch them settle before getting out themselves.

Yoongi sighs dramatically, "Looks like we're walking. Stupid car. It's like thiry minutes from here."

"We walk there every day, Yoongi-oppa. Get over it." Junhong frowns at him.

"Jimin...where's your school shirt?" Hoseok asks suddenly when she notices the younger is still in her under tank-top, having taken off the second layer as soon as she could.

Jimin shrugs, giving her a sheepish smile, rubbing her exposed arm and suppressing a shiver as wind blows through the alley they're in, "In my locker?"

Hoseok and Seokjin frown at her then at each other. Jungkook rolls her eyes, pulling the jacket Taehyung forced on her earlier that day around herself closer, smirking when she sees Yoongi mimicking her movement out of the corner of her eye, "Why doesn't Yoongi-ssi lend you his jacket? He has on a long-sleeved shirt, if I remember right."

"No! It's okay. I can't ask him that!" Jimin shakes her head hurriedly, turning to Yoongi, who's frowning at Jungkook, smiling at him, "It's okay, oppa. You don't have to. I don't want you to get cold either. Okay?"

Jungkook and Youngjae raise their eyebrows at her form of address, while Seokjin and Hoseok snicker at it, amused that Jimin is allowed to call him that when he's let the other two call him"ssi" with no problem. Junhong, however, moves away from the girls, closer to Yoongi, leaning to whisper to him when the girls start teasing Jimin, "It's okay to refuse. We won't force you, oppa. But Kookie sees the way you look at unni. She's just trying to help in her own way, even if it comes off the opposite."

When Yoongi just looks at her she frowns and returns to the girls, hugging Jimin from the back, poking her red cheek. Yoongi sighs in aggravation, "We should get going. The longer we stand here the later it'll be when we them home. Let's go."

Everyone agrees, walking to the mouth of the alley, talking to each other about nothing of importance. Yoongi watches them, ignoring the disapproving look Namjoon throws him when another gust of wind sweeps over them. He walks behind them quietly. When they're all talking animately he slips out of his jacket and drapes it over Jimin, happy she and Junhong are walking behind the other's so no one but them can see his red face when Jimin looks at him in surprise. He looks away, "You'd get colder than me, idiot. You're the one wearing a tank-top."

Jimin breaks her confusion, smiling happily at Yoongi, winding her arms through the warm sleeves, "Thank you, Yoongi-oppa."

"Whatever." Yoongi moves to walk next to Namjoon, scowling at him when he turns and raises an amused eyebrow at him. "Not a word, dongsaeng."

Namjoon raises his hands in surrender, a smile in his face, glancing back to look at Jimin, smile widening when he sees Junhong poking her in the side, her face a deep red with her head in her sleeve covered hands. "She looks cute in it though. You're both small and everything, but you like huge clothes and, well, she could probably wear that jacket as a dress."

Yoongi groans because, of course, Namjoon won't be quiet about it and, yes, he thinks she's cute wearing his jacket too. And it's driving him crazy because Busan_Girl! "Shut up, Namjoon."

"Just saying. Oh. Junhong's taking a picture of her." Namjoon sounds amused enough that Yoongi looks over to the girls again. Sure enough Junhong has her phone pointed at Jimin, who's gaping at her in disbelief. When the shutter goes off she drops her confusion, letting out a snarl and reaching for the camera. Junhong just dances away from her out-streched hand, her longer legs carrying her farther away. Jimin gives chase, weaving in and out of the group trying to catch the laughing pinkette. Everyone else just chuckles at them, getting out of the way when Jimin whizes by, trying to give her a clear path to Junhong. Jungkook throws Yoongi a smirk when Jimin rushes past her and Seokjin, his jacket fluttering behind her. Junhong suddenly stops, turning to grin at Jimin letting the older girl crash into her, handing her the phone. Jimin takes it wearily.

"You can delete it if you want." Junhong shurgs, everyone else stopping as well.

"Why?" Jimin cautions, fingers working to do just that. She pauses however when a message alert pops up from Himchan. She looks at Junhong in horror, "You didn't!"

"Didn't what?" Junhong blinks her eyes innocently at Jimin, snickering when Jimin hastily opens the text, groaning at what was written. Junhong out-right laughs when Jimin gives her back the phone, pouting.

"What'd you do, unni?" Jungkook questions, leaning over Junhong's shoulder to see, "Ah, leave it to Himchan-unni to know who's clothes you're wearing. But, that's a cute picture of you Jimin."

"Unni! Jimin-unni!" Jimin throws her hands in the air before crossing them and looking away from the other's, "And it's not. I look-"

Thunder cuts Jimin off mid-sentence as it starts pouring. They all freeze, looking at each other and then scrambling to get somewhere dry. As they take cover under a pavilion, Junhong frowns, "You guys can't walk home in this. You can stay at the house tonight."

"What? We can't do that, Junhong-ah! We don't want to impose." Hoseok worries her bottom lip, glancing out at the sheets of rain, "Hopefully it'll let up soon."

Seokjin looks in the same direction, deadpanning, "Oh yes. It'll clear right up for you. Really. The house is huge, Hoseok-ah. No one's going to feel you're imposing."

Hoseok glares half-heartily, "What about clothes?"

"I can borrow Taehyung-oppa's. In fact, we should spend the night for that purpose alone."

Jungkook grins slyly. "And, maybe we can find out what other clothes of Yoongi-ssi looks good on Jimin."

"KOOKIE!" Jimin screeches, once again convering her face with one hand, whacking Jungkookg with the other.

Youngjae snickers at them, "We have plently of spare clothes. There's four women in the house, one of them a model. Do you really believe we won't have clothes for you? Except you, Kookie. Taehyung would be...delighted if you wore his clothes. Just send him pictures. He'd be estactic to share with you."

Junhong nods, grinning, "So it's settled. You guys are sleeping over. I'll call Gukkie to let him know."

Hoseok looks at the rain again before turning to her little sisters, both giving her huge eyes of want. Sneaking a glance to Namjoon, she blushes when he's staring at her, before admiting defeat, "Yeah, okay. That's fine."

"Yes! Sleepover!" Jimin and Jungkook sing, wrapping their arms around Junhong, all three of giggling, and whispering to each other.

"Let's get going then. We've got to get there before this gets worse." Namjoon grins, watching the rain thin out a little, ushering the others onwards toward the house.

Hoseok smiles shyly at him, flushing again when he reaches over to give a light push to her lower back. She bites her lip, looking at him as the other's wander into the rain, "Thanks. For walking us home. Though it didn't work out that way..."

Namjoon grins again, reaching forward to tuck a wet strand of hair, that's fallen from her drooping ponytail, behind her ear, letting his hand linger for an extra minute. Pulling away he gives her another quick grin before dashing out after the others in the rain. Hoseok watches him as a blush settles on her face. She shakes her head and follows, hoping the rain will cool down her heated face.