Warrior

The Family

Jungkook bites her lip as she watches Taehyung dress from her spot on his bed, the older boy getting ready to leave with the rest of the Family in a, hopefully successful, attempt to get her older sister back. She doesn't know what worries her more; the fact that the guys decided to go when the house was full of AlphaBAT members or the worry she has for Jimin's safety. She sighs, throwing herself on the bed to lay side-ways, eyes still following the other, "Why are you guys going when everybody's there? Why not go when there's not going to be anyone at the house?"

Taehyung glances at the younger girl, giving her a bright smile before walking over and leaning over her, placing a quick kiss to her temple, cheeks and then her lips, "If we got her when there isn't anyone around then they'll find another way to try to uproot us. We're stopping the problem before it gets any worse."

"Stopping it?" Jungkook looks at the older in slight confusion, tilting her head to the side to get a better angle to see the other with.

Taehyung frowns, averting his eyes, "You know what I mean, Jungkook."

Jungkook frowns again, letting the worry run through her eyes as she loops her arms around the elder's neck, pulling him forward, placing a kiss on the corner of his lips when he doesn't look back at her, "Just...please be careful. I love you, oppa."

Taehyung finally looks at her, his eyes softening at obvious worry, dipping down to press another kiss to her lips, "I love you, too, Kookie-ah."

-----

"You're going to stay with Yoongi-ssi the whole time, right?" Hoseok bites at her bottom lip, eyes following Namjoon around the room, the latter checking to make sure he has everything he may need for tonight.

Namjoon flashes her a quick smile, "Yes. Of course. We're partners after all."

Hoseok nods, "And you're all going to be in there and out quickly, right?"

Namjoon nods again, turning to grab an extra casing from the drawer close to his bed, "Yes. Unless, of course, Bang orders us differently."

Nodding again, Hoseok sits up on Namjoon's bed, scooting to let her legs dangle off the side, "You're going to watch out for the younger ones, right?"

Namjoon turns around then, raising an eyebrow at her, "They're big boys, Hoseok. They'll be fine."

"But you'll still watch out for them, right? And the others? You'll watch out for eachother, right?" Hoseok insists, watching the way Namjoon sighs.

Namjoon gives her a strained smile, the stress of knowing what they're about to do not being helped by her questions, "Yes."

"You're going-"

"Hoseok. We've done this before. This isn't the first time we've had to go through with something like this." Namjoon sighs in frustration, looking at the other blankly.

Hoseok bites her lip again, nodding her head slowly, locking her eyes on him as he turns back to his drawer, his back tense in the obvious irritation he's restraining. She stares at him, her voice sad and with a hint of deserperation, the words almost too quiet for Namjoon to hear, "You'll be safe, right? You'll come back?"

Namjoon whips around, striding quickly over to Hoseok, startling Hoseok when he grabs her face, the kiss he places on her lips gentler than his movements would let on. Hoseok closes her eyes at the feeling, letting him provide her with a temporary distraction from the thoughts running through her head. She's worried about Jimin, the younger boys, Suyeob, Namjoon. She almost lets out a whine when he pulls away, smiling softly when he presses one more kiss to her lips, leaning his forehead on hers, "Yes."

-----

Suyeob sighs as he walks down the street, pouting slightly. He hates that he's the youngest member of the main ring, Xero and the others always send him out to get food when they don't feel like going or making one of the underlings. He lets out another, irritated, sigh when his phone rings, shifting the back to struggle with the device, letting out a scoff when he sees who it it, "What do you want, Xero? I already left-"

"Care to explain why Jimin isn't tied up, able to talk, and has a radio?"

Suyeob freezes, eyes darting around like he's expecting Xero or Boss to be there, "Why are you anywhere near her? She's my charge, not yours."

Xero scoffs, "I can do what I please, maknae. Don't forget who you're talking to."

"Oh, I'm aware. A man posing as a friendly person, set on revenge for being rejected by a beautiful woman who has excellent taste."

"Watch you mouth, J:eta. And pay attention to who you say what to."

Suyeob frowns when Xero hangs up on him, shaking his head and quickening his steps, not wanting Jimin to be alone with the older man longer than she already was. He nearly growls when his phone rings again, not looking at the name, "What do you-"

"What is it, exactly, that they know, J:eta?"

Suyeob in a breath, face going pale, "W-what? What are you talking about, Boss?"

A 'tisking' noise is heard, and Suyeob tenses a the distinctive sound of Boss' favorite blade being removed from it's sheath, his heart leaping in his chest when it's accompanied by a low grunt, "Really? Are you sure? I'm not really sure F:ie can handle you lying to us."

"Boss?"

"What did you tell the BPBs, J:eta?" The demand in Boss' voice has Suyeob swallowing, his eyes once more darting around nervously.

"Nothing. I didn't tell them anything. Why would I-" He stops when a pain growl goes off in the background, panic gripping his heart knowing that it Sanha.

"I'd stop lying if you want F:ie alive, J:eta. He's already lost so much blood..."

Suyeob holds in a whimper when he hears another, louder, cry of pain rip from Sanha, his grip tightening on his phone, "Boss, why are you-? I didn't-"

"Picture our shock seeing F:ie in the girl's graciously given room, laughing with her, listening to an unauthorized radio, talking about you. Xero and I stayed outside to see how...comfortable she was with him. Imagine our surprise when she admits that she's glad you saw the BPB yesterday, glad to know her family is coming for her."

Suyeob grits his teeth, tears forming when he thinks about that. He knows Sanha wouldn't have said anything to Jimin or vice versa if they were aware of the people listening. Xero would've stayed in the livingroom, waiting for his food, if Boss hadn't shown up. He wasn't suppose to be there today. He mentally curses his Boss, "Hyung has nothing to do with any of this, Boss. I went to the family. Not him. He didn't even know I was going. What I was doing there with-"

Laughter is heard from over the line, a cry passing over the phone as Sanha was no doubt struck again, "He didn't know? Even if I believed that, he means the world to you. Perfect, right? Would you like to speak to him once more?"

Suyeob holds back the words he wants to say to the older man as shuffling is heard before labored breath is echoing in his ear, his heart stopping, "H-hyung...?"

Sanha gives a chuckle, before coughing, "We...screwed up, baby bat."

Tears escape from Suyeob wide eyes, the sound of the older man making his heart clench painfully, "Hyung...hyung, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't want you in-"

"Hey, hey, baby bat. I knew what you were gonna do as soon as that idiot brought Jimin to the house. I saw the look in your eyes. I know you, baby bat." Sanha chuckles again, before in pain. "Hey, baby bat. Wanna know a secret?"

Suyeob nods, clenching his heart with his bag filled hand, his body shaking from him restraining his sobs, knowing nothing good is going to be the outcome of his session with Boss, "Su-sure, hyung."

"Love you, Suyeob. So much." There's a scoffing sound in the background and Suyeob wants to cry out that he loves Sanha as well but he bites his tongue as Boss' condescending tone comes back, "Well wasn't that sweet? So, that's the reason he joined us? And he was such good member of the main ring, too."

"What are you-" Suyeob cries out when a loud bang cuts him off, the sound and result obvious to him. He collapses in the middle of the sidewalk as the line cuts off, his body shaking, eyes wide as he realizes what's just happened. Who he's just lost. "Hyung..."

-----

Jimin bites in whimpers as Xero walks around the chair he's forced her into, tying her wrists to the arms. She follows him with her eyes, before they flicker to the two people standing in the doorway, looking away when she sees the way they're watching with open excitement. She looks at Xero again when he stops infront of her, a smile on his face. She takes a minute to think about how utterly unfair it is that he's beautiful but heartless. She just stares at him as he stares back.

Xero raises an eyebrow, "Not going to say anything? Ask anything?" He sighs dramataically when she just continues to at him. "Nothing? Really? We know that J:eta told your family something, what was it? I'm sure he's told you."

Jimin shrugs her shoulder, looking away from him. Giving a small gasp when Xero slaps her with enough force to snap her head to the side. She stares at him again, eyes wide and a red hand-print forming on her cheek.

Xero grits his teeth, snarling at the girl, "I'm tired of you dismissing me, Jimin. When I ask you a question, I want an answer. Do you you understand?" He lets out a breath when she gives a hesitant nod, smiling at her disarmingly again, softly caressing her abused cheek, "See? It's easy. Now. What did J:eta tell BPB?"

Jimin holds back the reflex to pull away from Xero's hand, looking up at the man towering over her with wide eyes, "He told them you were pathetic and a desperate and spiteful person, with a superiority complex."

Snarling again Xero pulls at Jimin's hair, getting into her face, "Do you think this is a game? Those two over there think you're beautiful. They'd love to have a go at you, Jiminnie-ah."

Jimin whines at the way Xero's hand tightens in her hair, looking quickly to the older man before over at the two, who've moved closer. She startles when the sound of a door crashing open sounds nearby, the three men in the room looking towards the source of the sound before the two nameless look at Xero for orders. He stares at the closed door glancing at Jimin with narrowed eyes before nodding towards the door, "Go see what the hell that was."

Jimin watches as the two men leave the room before locking eyes with Xero, letting out an involuntary shudder at the glint in his eyes and smirk on his lips. He shakes his head, pulling a switchblade out of his pocket, tracing her neck with it, letting it travel down to the top of her borrowed shirt as he leans in close to her. Jimin whimpers aloud when Xero applies pressure, the knife cutting through her shirt and slicing at the skin underneath, at the same time pressing his lips to hers, biting at her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. Xero pulls back to smirk at her, knife still separating the fabric of her shirt. He his lips as more of her skin is revealed, letting go of her hair to trace along the bloody line going down her front, smearing the red, before bringing his fingers to his lips, sighing in bliss at the taste. He smiles at her when she jumps at the sound of a gun being fired, "Don't worry it's just Boss getting rid of F:ie." He shakes his head smirking as he watches the slow drip of both Jimin's blood and her tears, once more caressing her with his switchblade, "You really are beautiful, Jiminnie-ah..."

Jimin lets out a scream when Xero's tackled to the floor, knife flying out of his hand and Jimin lets out a watery sigh of relief when she sees Yoongi sitting on the other, a scowl gracing his features, droplets of blood painting the left side of his face, "I told you not to ing call her that, you piece of ."

Xero coughs, grinning at the man on top of him, "So that brat told you where we actually were. Of course. And you've come to what? Save her?" Xero laughs, shaking his head, "I thought you didn't want her anymore?"

Yoongi grabs his hair, pulling him up so they were barely an inch apart, "I will always want her." He slams the other's head back down, Xero coughing once more. Yoongi glares at the younger before looking over at Jimin, his eyes focusing on her red cheek, tears still flowing from her wide eyes, the bloody line revealed by the shirt barely hanging together on her body. Xero sneers, taking the oppurtunity to bring a knee up, making contact with Yoongi's back. Yoongi falls sideways, arms going to catch himself on the floor when Xero knocks his arm, making the older man fall to the floor, giving Xero the oppurtunity to pin Yoongi down. He grins at the other, throwing a punch to Yoongi's face, laughing when the older growls at him, bucking his hips to try and dislodge Xero. Xero frowns, grimacing at the movements, digging his nails into the wrists he has pinned down, dragging them down, leaving claw marks down Yoongi's arms, grin widening when Yoongi lets out a hiss of discomfort. He looks over at Jimin when the girl lets out a cry, thrashing around in the chair, tears steadily streaming down her face as she watches the two of them, the ropes on her wrist burning into her arms. He lets out a yelp of pain when Yoongi brings a leg up, kicking Xero in the chest with enough force to have him fall away from the older man. The two of them scramble up, staring at eachother in equal contempt.

"What now, BPB?" Xero sneers, watching every move Yoongi makes with intensity.

Yoongi snarls at him, taking out his gun and tossing it to the side, "Now? Now I'm going to kill you with out using any weapon."

Xero gives him a twisted smirk, raising his hands, "Well I'm not armed at all, so this'll be a fair fight then."As soon as he finished saying that he lunges at Yoongi, knocking him into the wall he's backed up close to, pulling out a butterfly knife and plunging it into Yoongi's side, laughing at the grunt of pain that crosses Yoongi's lips. He looks to the left, locking eyes with a still struggling Jimin as he twists the blade still in the older man's side before ripping it out, smiling down at Yoongi when the man staggers back to lean on the wall, blood dripping from the newly created wound. He shakes his head as he focuses back on Yoongi, delight at the man's pain clear in his intese stare as he looks at the man in mocking pity, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of Jiminnie-ah. She-"

Yoongi's eyes go wide when a shot rings out, Xero coughing up blood, droplets landing on Yoongi's face, the younger man turning slightly to look behind him when another shot is heard, followed by another. Yoongi looks up from where he's leaning against the wall for support as Xero crumbles at his feet, staring in mild shock behind where Xero was just standing.

Jimin stares at the bloody form laying infront of Yoongi, her whole body shaking as she slowly lets her wide eyes travel up to look at Yoongi, blood on her pale face, tears still streaming down, mixing with the blood. Yoongi hisses as he pushes himself off of the wall, slowly walking over to the tense younger, laying his hand on the arms she still has out-stretched, lowering them just as slowly, prying the weapon from her trembling fingers. He lets go of her arm and takes a few steps back, looking her in the eyes as she whimpers, bending slightly to put the gun on the floor, ignoring the way his own breathing is becoming labored as he loses more blood. He walks back over to Jimin, gently gripping her forearms, bringing them closer to his face, examining the intensely bleeding ropeburn from when Jimin, obviously, frantically freed herself from the chair she was bound to.

Jimin watches blankly as Yoongi bring the arms to his lips, kissing each of them before he envelopes her in his arms. She blinks as he runs his fingers through her hair, just letting him wrap around her before she breaks, realizing what she just did, bringing her arms up to grip onto the back of Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi holds her tigther, sighing at the feel of her in his arms, even though she's soaking the front of his jacket and her shaking has increased, he presses a kiss to her hair, "It's okay, Jimin. It's okay. You're okay. I'm okay. Everything's okay."

"I-I-" Jimin hiccups, trying to calm her racing heart while burying herself more in the older man's embrace, "I-I shot him. I shot him.He-He's-"

"Shh. Shh." Yoongi pulls her tighter still, ignoring the painful twinging in his side, looking over at Namjoon as the younger enters the room, looking at the two before looking at the nonmoving figure on the floor. Yoongi shakes his head when Namjoon raises an eyebrow, focusing once more on the trembling Jimin, "Yes. You did shoot him. You helped me, right?" Yoongi pauses waiting for Jimin to nod, kissing her hair once more when she does, "Exactly. He was going to kill me. And then do who knows what to you. You did good, Jiminnie. You're okay. I'm okay. We're going to be okay. And we're going home, okay?"

Namjoon looks out the door to make sure there wasn't anyone in the hallway, smiling when he sees no-one out there, motioning for the two follow. Jimin sniffles, latching onto Yoongi's arms as they walk to the door, other hand going to hold her shirt close. Yoongi glances at her, then Namjoon, "Hey, Monster. Give Jimin your jacket."

Namjoon glares at the older man, "What's wrong with yours?"

"I was stabbed in the side." Yoongi deadpans, face blank "It's covered in blood."

Jimin unhooks her arm from around Yoongi's as Namjoon grumbles, giving her his jacket. She gasps at the state of Namjoon, the older man is speckled with blood, scratches and a few deep cuts going along the lengths of his arm, and Jimin is sure that there's a massive bruise forming under Namjoon's collar, "N-Namjoon-o-oppa...?"

Namjoon smiles at her, "I'm fine, Jimin-ah. Let's go. Bang won't mind that we're bailing. We've got to get you home."

"W-wait!" Jimin squeaks, making the two men look at her as she digs her heels in the floor.

"Jimin. We need to leave." Yoongi tells her, tugging on her gently from the arm he has wrapped arounbd her waist.

Jimin shakes her head, "N-no! Not without Suyeob and Sanha-oppa!"

"Bang's got that coevered." Yoongi informs her, letting out a frustrated sigh, picking the girl up, wincing as it pulls at his wound, "And we're leaving."


Thing One:Sif helped me with the fight scene part.(she calls it grappling of sorts and I'm inclined to beleive her seeing as she's been doing mixed martial arts for close to ten years now)I'm not too great with the whole physical attacks like that. It's easier for me to describe torture I suppose(which makes me question the slight sanity I have)

Thing Two Seperate note: I had a dream about how Taehyung came to the Family! @_@ I honestly don't know how to feel about that to be honest with you. But it made me think. Would you guys like to read about that kind of stuff? I already started writing it, more because Tae is Sif's bias then anything else and she stared at me until I agreed to write my dream out for her. But what about you guys? Should I post it whenever I've finished it? Let me know. I'd do a poll thing but I have no idea how and Sif isn't helping!