The Family: If I Ruled The World

The Family

Yongguk watches as Yoongi breaks from the group, going down the stairs no doubt to the room Suyeob has told them Jimin was being held at, nodding at Namjoon to follow him.  He glances at Daehyun and Hyosang, nodding to a seperate stairway, this one going up.

Daehyun grins, "Go ahead up, Boss. We've got down here. We'll take out who we can, find the guy and then be home in time for dinner. Easy. Too bad Jongup and Taehyung decided not to come with us in the last minute."

Hyosang shakes his head, pushing the younger towards a hallway, away from Yongguk, the older man glaring at Daehyun. "We'll be going now before anyone shows up. Hurry, boss. The longer we're gone, the more the Queen worries."

Yongguk nods, holding his gun to the ready, taking the stairs silently.  He looks around at once he's reached the top of the stairs, making sure no one was waiting to jump out at him. He continues down the hall when there's no indication anyone was laying in wait. He shifts slightly looking around. There's one door in this hallway and Yongguk can't help but think it's odd for the house to be built that way. He creeps closer, checking over his shoulder every few feet to double-check he's not going to get shot or stabbed in the back. He frowns when he gets close enough to hear voices coming from the other side of the slightly ajar door.

"He didn't know? Even if I believed that, he means the world to you. Perfect, right? Would you like to speak to him once more?"

Yongguk frowns at the belittling voice, scowling when there was a soft chuckle followed by a wet cough and Yongguk can just imagine the wounds that would provoke that kind of sound. 

"We...screwed up, baby bat."

Eyebrows furrowed, Yongguk wonders what this second person means, "we screwed up." Who were they talking to? What happened to apparently turn them against eachother? Yongguk's eyes widen slightly before narrowing, were they caught helping BPB?

"Hey, hey, baby bat. I knew what you were gonna do as soon as that idiot brought Jimin to the house. I saw the look in your eyes. I know you, baby bat." Yongguk holds in a breath at the sound of another rough cough, knowing now they were talking about the help that was given to his gang to protect his Family. "Hey, baby bat. Wanna know a secret?"

"Love you, Suyeob. So much."

Yongguk can't help but smile at the words, despite the situattion. It was pretty obvious Suyeob was in love with this man. Enough to plead for only his life. His frown returns, however, at the scoffing sound coming from the first voice, his condescending tone making Yongguk want to smack him around a few times. You don't treat your close member like that, "Well wasn't that sweet? So, that's the reason he joined us? And he was such good member of the main ring, too."

Yongguk doesn't hesitate to fling the door the rest of the way open, startling the three people in the room, not thinking before he lines his gun and fires at the man standing over, who he assumes is, Sanha. He shoots next at the man over in the corner, not giving him a chance to even raise his gun before a bullet makes it's way through his skull, landing to lodge itself into the wall behind him, brain matter and a copious amount of blood following. He walks over to the man tied to a chair, leaning over to study his face, grimacing at the amount of blood adorning, "You are Sanha, right? Or F:ie?"

Sanha frowns at the man in front of him, looking past him to see the remains of G:amma and then looking over to where his Boss was laying on the ground-well former Boss-before turning his frown back to Yongguk. "Yes? And who are you? Thank you, but-"

"Bang. Suyeob helped us get here and Hoseok and Jungkook have continuously reassured everyone that Suyeob wouldn't let anything happen to Jimin until we got her." Yongguk explains, going to cut the ropes binding the younger now that he knows that he's the one they're looking for.

Sanha rubs at his wrist as he stands, looking once more at his Boss before walking over, reaching down to look at him, the man on the floor following Sanha with his eyes, his breathing labored, scowling slightly when Sanha reaches over him, pulling his gun from his limp fingers. Sanha smiles at him while he stands, "You know...I've always hated this place and the way you guys treat my baby bat."

Yongguk watches silently as Sanha aims and fires, the younger's former Boss going completely limp. Sanha nods at Yongguk, walking over to him and handing him the gun, shrugging his shoulders when Yongguk raises a questioning eyebrow, "I'm not part of your gang, Bang-ssi. I'm not a threat but I'm giving you the weapon as a...peace offering of sorts, I guess. I'll be defenseless and unable to kill you if I want."

"And, I know you don't want to." Yongguk nods, taking the gun and putting the safety on before looking the younger in the eye.

Sanha nods, a slight smile on his face and in his eyes, "Right. I just want Suyeob now, to be honest."

-----

Daehyun throws a door open, ignoring the grumbling Hyosang behind him, popping his head into the room, smiling when he sees three people present, opening the door the rest of the way and stepping inside. He looks at everyone in turn, smile never wavering, "Hi! Are any of you F:ie?"

"No. And who the hell are you!?"

Daehyun pouts, looking over at Hyosang, "Not here either. Oh well." Daehyun whips his gun out, blocking out the sounds of panicking protest, carelessly shooting at the people in the room. He turns on his heel leaving the room, Hyosang rolling his eyes but following none the less. He loves having Daehyun as his partner, don't get him wrong. It's just that he never takes anything very seriously. The only time any of the Family ever see him any form of serious is when Youngjae's health is in question. When everyone was informed there was cameras following everyone's every move, Youngjae had to calm Daehyun down herself, no one else being able to reach the man when he gets like that. It's a horrifying process, Daehyun reverting back to when Youngjae and he were first brought into the Family. Back then Daehyun lashed out at anyone that came too close to Youngjae for his comfort, man or woman. He was like an animal protecting it's mate, not backing down from even Yongguk back then. If Youngjae is safe then Daehyun cares very little for his own health. Hyosang is shaken from his thoughs when Daehyun pokes him in the forehead, tilting his head to look at the older man quizzically, "You okay, hyung?"

Hyosang shakes his head to clear it, "Yeah. Just thinking about if the girls are okay at the house and whatnot."

Daehyun nods, smile back on his face, practically prancing over to the next door, "Of course they are. Jonguppie and TaeTae are there to protect them just in case, right? Right. So they'll be fine. Well." Daehyun pauses, hand on the doorknob, a serious look on his face, before locking on eyes with his hyungs, "They may be worrying excessively."

Hyosang nods, a chuckle escaping him, "That they most likely are."

Daehyun nods, smile still on his face, focusing back on the door infront of him. Hyosang grabs the hand Daehyun reaches out to open said door, bringing his finger to his lips to indicate silence, pointing to his ear and nodding to a hallway to the right of them. He his gun, motioning for Daehyun to stand behind, taking a quick breath before rapidly turning the corner, eyes narrowing at the barrel in his face, his own in a similar state.

"Bang-ssi?"

Sighing in relief, before scowling at Yongguk and gently swatting the gun away from himself, "Get the metal out of my face, Boss."

Yongguk grins with a nod, placing his gun back by his side, nodding to Daehyun as the other comes around the corner, leaning on Hyosang, staring at the man with Yongguk. Daehyun smiles, raising an eyebrow, "Since you're alive and I don't know who you are I'm gonna assume you're F:ie?"

Sanha grins at the man, nodding slightly, "Yep. I'm thankful for your Boss keeping me alive."

"Suyeob-ah was very adamant you were kept alive, Sanha-ssi." Hyosang smiles at the man before turning to his boss, face serious, "Any word from the others?"

Yongguk scowls, crossing his arms, "No. I was hoping they'd contacted you."

"Oh. Suga texted me they have Jimin-ah and they're taking one of the cars back to the house." Daehyun interupts, smiling sheepishly when both of the older men turn their glares on him.

Yongguk flicks him in the forehead, "When were you going to tell us that? Nevermind. Let's go. Everything set up, Daehyun?"

Daehyun lowers his hand from where he's rubbing at the spot Yongguk hit him, smiling widely once more, giving the older man a mock salute, "Yessir!"

Yongguk nods, looking over his shoulder before nodding to them, "Let's get out of here then. I'll call Taewoon."

Sanha stays quiet as the four of them make their way out of the house and into a waiting car, climbing in the backseat when the other two situated themselves in the front. He startles when several loud popping sounds come from the direction of the house, sounding very similar to gunfire. He watches as Daehyun comes running out of the house, grin tainted with something a little psychotic. Daehyun slides in next to him, the door barely shut before Yongguk floors it, phone already attached to his ear, no doubt calling the chief of police related to the leader of BlockB-the group AlphaBAT was going to go after BPB. Sanha is startled from his thoughts when Daehyun lets out a, rather maniacal, laugh. He turns in his seat to see Daehyun on his knees, watching the house disappear and Sanha turns to see what he's looking at, eyes going wide at the sight of his old base going up in flames. He looks over at Daehyun, startling when he sees him looking at him. "What?"

"Pretty isn't it?"

Sanha nods, a grin gracing his lips as he realizes that he and Suyeob are free from them now. His eyes go wide once more, "Wait! What happened to Suyeob?!"

Hyosang and Yongguk look at eachother before looking at him, "He wasn't in the house."

Sanha has to fight down the mild panic attack threatening to overwhelm him. If something happened to Suyeob, Sanha has no other reason to live. He-

"Jimin made Suga stop and pick him up when she saw him on the side of the road and took him to the house." Daehyun grins at Sanha, his smile softening at the way the other relaxes, "Don't worry, F:ie. Suyeob's safe now."

-----
Jimin gives Yoongi a sad smile as Suyeob clings to her, his sobs wracking his thin frame, him having just told Jimin what he'd heard. Jimin's heart is breaking for her friend, knowing that having Sanha alive was the only thing keeping Suyeob sane for so long. And now the older man was just...gone. What's worse is that poor Suyeob had to hear the man he loves murdered. Her eyes go back to Yoongi's still watching her in the rearview mirror, she's still...upset about having to kill someone-about having to kill Xero-but...she can't bring herself to regret it. It was either him or Yoongi. And Jimin's not afraid to say that it will always be Yoongi for her. She flashes Yoongi a beaming smile in the rearview mirror, smile widening when he finally looks away with red tinting his cheeks.

"How is he, Jimin-ah?" Namjoon wonders, the constant crying having come to a halt.

Jimin looks down at the boy using her lap as a pillow, running her fingers through her friend's hair, another sad smile playing on her lips, "Asleep. He's asleep for now. Though...when he wakes up and realizes it's not just a nightmare, he's going to break again."

"Hyung probably has Daehyun setting the place on fire. Where is he going to stay now?" Namjoon wonders out loud, eyes going to the boy before turning back to the road.

Jimin tightens her grip on Suyeob, "Hoseok-unni will let him stay with us. It's not like he's never spent the night there before. Besides, Kookie and Unni love him. They make him dance with them everytime he's there."

Yoongi looks at Namjoon, "...Yongguk hyung might take him in. We know that you guys are..."

Jimin smiles at the way Yoongi is stumbling over his words in an attempt to not insult her, "Poor. Have little money. Tight on cash. It's okay, oppa. Thank you, but even though they were part of that life, it wasn't really a freely given choice, you know? Besides, Sanha-oppa was better at that lifestyle than Su was."

Yoongi nods, looking at the yougner boy. He doesn't really look like the type for this. Well, neither did Taehyung but he's a mean little when the right buttons are pushed. This kid, Suyeob, Yoongi can tell he's a gentle person by nature. He's shaken from his thoughts when Jimin lets out an excited squeal and he looks up to see the house coming into view. He smiles at Jimin's happiness. 

As soon as Namjoon has the car in park, and Jimin's gently moved Suyeob to the seat, she's out of the car, running into the house, "Unnis! Kookie!"

Namjoon shakes his head with a smile, reaching around to the backseat and shaking Suyeob's shoulder, "Hey, kid. We're at the house."

Suyeob sits up, rubbing his eyes with a yawn, confusion colouring his face before it falls, remembering what's happened. Even Yoongi has to admit the saddness the younger is radiating makes him feel for the kid. He doesn't know what he'd be if both Namjoon and Jimin were ripped away from him, and he had to hear it all. "C'mon. Jimin's in the house and I'm sure Hoseok and Jungkook are worried about you."

Suyeob nods, following Yoongi into the house, eyes downcast, blankly wondering where Namjoon went. He lets out a startled yelp when he's engulfed in a tight hug, looking to see Jungkook and Hoseok both attached to him and he has to bite his tongue in order not to cry. "Hi..."

Hoseok pulls away from the younger, tears in her eyes, her hand coming up to run through his hair, "I'm sorry, Suyeob-ah."

Jungkook nods, arms still around the older boy, "Yeah, oppa. That's-that's not fair for you. After you help us get unni back, You-"

"It's okay, Jungkook. At least Jimin is safe, right?" Suyeob gives her a sad smile, "Can you please let me go?"

Jungkook frowns at him but lets Taehyung pull her away from the older boy and over to the couch where Jimin's sat down, the rest of the girls-including a worried Yukwon and Kyung from BlockB-are fawning over her. She pushes Youngjae out of her way and sits next to Jimin, grabbing her hand and burying her face into the elder's shoulder, "Don't do that again, unni...please...you and Hoseok-unni are all the family I have left..."

Hoseok looks around the people in the BPB livingroom, smiling at the odd ragtags laying about. She pulls a little on Jungkook's hair, "No. They're Family too, Kookie. Now. If you'll excuse me. I have a gangster to go yell at." She presses a kiss to Jimin's forehead before marching over to Namjoon, ignoring the way Taehyung and Jongup laugh at the terrified way Namjoon is looking around for an escape. Hoseok gets to him first, poking him firmly in the chest, eyes narrowed at him, "You said you'd be okay. Does bloody, bruised and scratched up seem okay to you?"

Namjoon raises his hands in surrender, "I'm alive right? Besides I said I'd come back safe. Again, I'm alive, which screams safe to me and I came back, right? So don't be mad. Please?"

Hoseok rolls her eyes before throwing her arms around his neck and pulling forward for a forceful kiss, sighing when he wraps his arms around her waist. He pulls away from her, when Youngjae wonders when the others will be back. He looks over to where she's taken to braiding Jimin's hair, "They left maybe ten minutes after us."

"So they should be here any second, if Yongguk's driving." Youngjae grins, smile on her face as she continues with her braiding, "We'll have to make sure the dinner tonight is a good one, then."

Namjoon's reply gets cut off as the door to the house gets flung open and the sound of quick feet echo down the main hall, the livingroom quiet as a man they don't know rushes in, eyes going over everyone frantically before settling on Suyeob who's standing behind the couch Jimin's sitting on with the girls. He rushes over, grabbing the younger boy up and kissing him passionately before he even has a chance to question anything. Namjoon tenses, arms still around Hoseok but when he looks at Jimin the younger girl is smiling brightly, her happiness obvious so he assumes it okay for the stranger to where he was. Though, looking at Suyeob he can safely assume the man is F:ie, seeing as tears are now falling down the younger man's face, and his arms are locked around the other's neck, trying to pull him closer. He looks over at the door as the other three follow Sanha in a more steady way, Daehyun automatically moving to scoop Youngjae up and Yongguk moving to sit in his chair, Junhong following and pressing herself into his lap and as close as she can get, needing to feel him there. Hyosang looks around before coming over to Namjoon.

"Where's-"

"Noona took Yoongi into the kitchen to patch up the hole from Xero's knife." Namjoon smiles, knowing who the man was going to ask for.

Hyosang nods, making his way towards the kitchen as Yoongi appears in the doorway, swatting Seokjin's hands away from him as he walks over to where Jimin is, looking at her seriously.

Jimin gives him a slightly confused frown, "Oppa?"

"I know this is a really, really, bad time, Jiminnie-ah. But I'm pretty damn sure that I'm in love with you and I'd really, really, like it if you'd go on a date with me."

Jimin stares at him in shock, feeling her face heat up all the way up her ears and down her neck as Daehyun, Taehyung and Namjoon all wolf whistle. She watches as Yoongi gives a nervous shift, something she's almost positive not many others in the room catch before giving Yoongi the smile he likes, her eyes turning into little cresents, "I'd like that, oppa. Since, I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you, too."


Thank you all for reading this and subscribing and commenting. You guys have no idea how unsure I was of even posting this story. I love my writing and my friends always tell me everyone will love it too but still. I'm ever only self-conscious when it comes to my writing. So thank you! Commenters and ilent-readers! I hope you've enjoyed it.

 

And since a few people have stated they want to read back stories I'll put them up as they come to life XD