Coffee Shop

The Family

Omo! I'm so happy and excited for the people who have subscribed and upvoted. Seriously. I'm sooooooo happy. I wanna give everyone huge virtual hugs(even though I'm a tiny little thing. ^^") I hope you all enjoy it~ feed back, comments, anything welcomed.


"Yah! Jungkook! Jimin! Hurry up or you'll be late! And I refuse to explain your tardiness to you teachers again!" Hoseok yells down the hall of their small apartment as she finishes throwing lunch into two seperate bags. She sighs to herself as she tucks a strand of brunette hair behind her ear, "They already look at us like we're trash..."

"Unni! Don't think like that!" Jimin suddenly locks her arms around Hoseok's waist, burying her face into the older's shoulder. Hoseok jumps at the sudden action, having not heard the younger coming into the kitchen. She glances at the ravenette, smiling at the birds nest of hair before she throws her own harms around Jimin, giving her a tight squeeze.

"Okay. Unni wouldn't think that way anymore. As long as you and Kookie hurry up." Hoseok grins, pushing Jimin away from her and grabbing the brush that Jungkook has left on the kitchen bar(again). "Now turn around and let me help you brush that mop you call hair."

Jimin whines but does as asked and turns so her back is facing Hoseok, almost melting at the rythmic feel of her older sister brushing her hair softly. She loves it when people play with her hair; whether it be brushing styling or even just running their fingers through it. Whether it be family or friends. She just loves to, well, be petted. Jungkook, however, hates when anyone but her older sisters touch her hair or any other part of her. She'll intiate skinship when she wants to, not when anyone else wants to.

"Where are my shoes, Jimin?" Jungkook demands as she stomps into the kitchen, arms crossed, a glare set on her face.

"Jimin-unni!" Jimin almost screeches, "Why do you refuse to call me that?!"

Hoseok sighs, patting Jimin's sides to indicate she's done. Jimin moves away, throwing the now brushed hair into a sloppy bun as she flashes Hoseok a smile. Hoseok leaves the kitchen to change into her work outfit, listening to the two still arguing about the missing shoes and respect. She sighs again as she glances out of her window at the dismal grey clouds hovering around outside, "Why does it feel like something's going to happen soon...?"

-----

"Be good. Don't talk back to any of the fourth years. I can't leave work again to come get you if you and Jimin's friends decide to antagonize any of the older students. Do you understand?" Hoseok narrows her eyes at her younger sisters, watching as they shuffle in their spots.

"Yes, unni..." Jimin mumbles, messing with the hem of her button-down shirt.

"Yes, unni." Jungkook agrees, letting her eyes wander to behind the school gates, she can see some of their friends making their way over to them.

Hoseok nods her head, turning and flashing a bright smile to group that has approached them while she was talking, "Hi guys."

"Hi, Hoseok."

"Hi, unni!"

"Hi, noona."

Shaking her head at the chorus of greeting she gives Jungkook and Jimin a quick hug(and then hugging the other four when they threw pouts her way and she's a er for the younger's pouts), "You'll be coming to the cafe after school, right?"

Jimin nods eagerly, a smile lighting up her face, "Of course, unni! After dance, me and Kookie will be there for sure!"

Jungkook nods, looking at her friends, eyes lingering a little longer on Taehyung, "Are you guys going to come? Unni will probably give you free food again."

"Yah! Don't lie! I'm not losing my job to feed your friends!" Hoseok pouts, crossing her arms huffily.

"Jin-noona wouldn't let you get fired, Hoseok-noona. You know that she loves us as much as you do." Jongup smiles, wrapping his arm around Hoseok in another hug.

"Oppa's right. Jin-unni would fight tooth and nail to keep you working there." Junhong grins cheekily, linking her arms with Jimin's(despite the height difference, she's a big baby and adores skinship).

Youngjae rolls her eyes, "Ya'know. If Jin-unni didn't own half of the cafe. Kidoh-oppa owning the other half-who also adores you three."

Hoseok tries to keep her "anger" up and her blush down but fails completely(especially with Jongup's arms still resting securely on her waist). She gives up and wraps her arms around Jongup to take part in the hug before patting his arms to indicate she wants to be released. "I know. I've got to go now. Please. Keep out of trouble. All of you. Don't make me worry so much. Keep them in check Jae~."

"Unni!"

Youngjae laughs as the younger girls huff their cheeks out in pouts while the younger boys just shrug their shoulders. She grabs Hoseok into another quick hug, whispering, "I wish you could come back to school..."

Hoseok hugs her tightly, burying her face into Youngjae's light brown curls, "I know. Me too, sometimes. But we need the money. And, no. I won't let you talk to Daehyun-oppa about it. We're fine."

Youngjae sighs giving her one last squeeze before letting Hoseok go, smiling when she pushes a stray curl behind her ear, "Okay. If you say so."

"I do." Laughing Hoseok pushes Youngjae away from herself, walking backwards waving to the small group of high schoolers, "See you later guys!"

"Bye, Hoseok."

"Bye, unni!"

"Bye, noona."

Hosoek shakes her head as she jogs to the bus stop, "Really...what would I do without them?"

-----

Youngjae smiles at Jimin, Junhong and, Jungkook as they walk next to her down the hall before their combined first period: art. The two are talking animatedly about the new outfits for their dance group, either complaining about the colour or giggling about the length of their skirts.

"I'm not sure hyung's gonna be okay with the outfit they're having the girls wear..." Jongup grins, looking at Taehyung questioningly.

Taehyung glances at the girls walking in front of them and sighs, leaning his head back to stare at the ceiling, "Probably not. Bang-hyung doesn't like people watching Zelo when she's just dancing in clubs. Add a short skirt, a crop shirt and teensagers?"

Jongup sighs again, looping an arm around Taehyung's neck, "Feel like that yourself?"

Taehyung jerks his head down to give the elder a wide-eyed look, "What?"

Grining, Jongup nods his head in the direction of the girls, "Kookie-ah? She'll look so beautiful in that new outfit. Don't you think, Tae?"

Youngjae glances behind herself to throw a smirk at the two boys, when she's sure the younger girls are suffciently immersed in their conversation, "Shhh, Uppie. Don't let Himchannie-unni hear that being said."

Jongup quickly shakes his head, letting Taehyung go, raising his hands in surrender, "I don't think anyone wants that. Let alone me. My Hime is scary when she's mad..."

Taehyung and Youngjae chuckle at Jongup's flustered antics. The younger girls turn around when they realize they're being left out of a conversation. Junhong links her arms with Jongup's flicking her dyed pink hair over her shoulder, "Uppie-oppa! What're you guys talking about?"

"The new Dance Club Showcase outfits." Taehyung repsonds for Jongup as Jungkook and Jimin come to walk on either side of him. He gives a faint smile when they both lace their arms with his. It usually takes a lot for Jungkook to do skinship. "And, how Bang-hyung won't be happy about them."

Jimin snickers as Jungkook frowns eyeing Junhong when she starts pouting, "You didn't tell him about the change? How did you order your outfit then?"

"I did!" Junghong pouts harder before looking away to hide the bright blush painting her pale cheeks, "He was just...preoccupied when I asked."

Jungkook gives the older four confused looks as they giggle and snicker at Junhong's embarassment before her own face heats up when she realizes what her unni meant by that. "Oh my gods! Unni! I didn't need to know that!!!! Omg! Ewwwww! He's like so old!!!!! Ewwwww!!!!"

"YAH! That's the love of my life you're talking about, Jungkook! There's nothing wrong with our love! He's the sweetest person on the planet!" Junghong leans around Jongup and Youngjae to repeatedly whack Jungkook as she yells at her.

Jongup grabs her wrist to stop the onslaught as Jungkook burrows into Taehyung's side, "To you, you mean. When it comes to the lower ranks, or any threat, hyung's the scariest person on the planet."

"Same thing. Like you or Daehyun-oppa or Kidoh-oppa aren't any different when it comes to 'work' and your lovers. I bet when Namjoon-oppa finds a person he loves, he'll be the same way. And, Yoongi-oppa, too, if he ever meets his girl." Junhong firmly states, a pout once again upon her face and arms crossing over her chest.

"What can be said? It's not our fault that we have soft spots in the form of soft curves." Jongup throws a smug grin as Youngjae rolls her eyes.

"Right. Well enough standing here in the middle of the hall like idiots. We have a class to get to. Let's go." Youngjae finalizes, making a shooing motion toward the youngers.

"Actually, noona, Jongup and I need to leave. Hyung's called us for a while." Taehyung offers a slight smile before he unlaces his arms from the two still holding him, "Sorry. Though we  should be back in time for dance practice. Jongup hates missing it and we still need to walk you guys to the cafe afterwards."

"Okay. He didn't mention that at breakfast..." Youngjae shakes her head, frowning slightly, not really happy about them missing school but knowing it wasn't her place to say anything, "Be careful with...whatever you end up doing."

"I'll make sure none of us leave the school before you're back or before someone else comes to us." Junhong agrees, grabbing Jimin's arm now that Jongup was no longer attached to her own. She stares intently at the two as they nod, "Unni's right. Be careful. Don't make stupid mistakes or choices. If it gets to be too much, get help. Stay as safe as you can. You know your lives mean more than an associate's. Keep that in mind, yeah?"

Jongup shares a grin with Taehyung before they nod at their boss's girl, used to the face Junhong rarely shows anyone outside of her family. Relaxing in the knowledge they're being looked out for, even if it's plainly obvious they're cared about. 

"Of course, My Queen." Jongup teases, knowing how flustered it makes Junghong to be called that. And he's rewarded with a bright blush, a whack upside his head and "go! get out!" as he and Taehyung leave the girls to attend to work.

-----

"Thank you! Please come again!" Hosoek bows watching as a couple leaves the cafe before going back to pulling the sheet out of the oven. She inhales the smell of freashly baked chocolate-chip cookies. She glances around quickly before she sneaks one off the tray.

"Yah! Hoseok! Those are for the customers not the workers!"

Hoseok whines as she turns to face the brunette staring into her soul with her arms crossed, "But, unni! They smell soooooo good! C'mon! Just one? Please?"

Seokjin stares for a few more seconds before sighing and dropping her arms, "Fine. Go ahead. But just one!"
Hoseok gives a small cheer and happy dance as she bites into one of the cookies, at the way the chocolate melts on her tongue, ignoring the way Seokjin is shaking her head exasperately. She sighs in contentment when she's finished the cookie.

"That is the most ual sound I've ever heard from someone eating a cookie."

Hoseok jumps at the deep voice and whips around to stare at the man eye-balling her with amusement. She smiles sheepishly at him, ignoring her own heated face as well as Seokjin's snickering behind her, "Ah! Bang-ssi! What are you doing here? Aren't you busy today?"

Yongguk nods, still smiling, "Yes. I've got to leave in a few moments. But I wanted to ask you something Hoseok-ah. If you don't mind?"

Hoseok shakes her head, "Go ahead." 

Yongguk grins, flashing a look at Seokjin, who nods in return. Knowing that Seokjin will be watching the front of the cafe, Yongguk walks around the counter to go through the "Employees Only" door, knowing that Hoseok will follow. She does, closing and locking the door behind her, watching as Yongguk takes a seat behind the desk in the break room. She watches as he checks the cameras monitoring the cafe methodically before turning to look at her. He scratches at the back of his neck in a sign of slight embarassment and Hoseok marvels at the trust she's being given to see this side of Yongguk. He looks around the room before settling on her, opening his mouth and then closing it again when he can't seem to form the correct words. He sighs and runs his hands over face before sitting up straight in the chair, and stares at her again, "The new uniform for Dance Club...what is it, exactly?"

Wow...okay. So not what I thought he was going to ask...Hoseok stares at Yongguk as his face gets a little red. Seriously. What? Like....what? "Um. What?"

"Jimin and Jungkook are on the dance team with Junhong. I know you know what the new uniforms are. I was...wondering if you'd tell me?" Yongguk sighs, staring resolutely at the wall to the left of them.

"But...didn't Junhong have to...get ya'know...money? Permission? For the new unifroms?" Hoseok wonders, going over to her purse and pulling out the folded paper with the girls' uniform information on it. She turns back around and raises her eyebrows when she sees that Yongguk's face is now extremely red.

"She, um, did. I just wasn't thinking straight when it was brought up." He coughs to cover his embarassment, knowing she knows what he meant, her own cheeks heating up a little, "I never actually saw it and the guys keep snickering whenever I mention it. I figured I could ask you since your younger sisters are a part of the dance team. And I know Junnie won't tell me."

Hoseok nods her head, handing him the picture she was given a few days ago. She watches as his eyes go wide before settling into a glare that she is surprised didn't set the paper on fire. She glances at the door wearily when she hears him growl Junhong's name under his breath. Yongguk takes a deep breath before standing and handing the paper back to Hoseok. "I'll have to talk to her about it later. Thank you, Hoseok-ah."

Hoseok bit her lip, debating on whether it's really a good idea to add her two sense. She decides to do just that, "I think they'll look really cute in them..."

She watches as Yongguk's shoulder tense before relaxing, eyeing her critically. She wonders if she should've kept shut as he stares her down. But Yongguk just continues to stare at her before he slowly nods, making his way around her and to the door, "I belive they will, yes."

Hoseok stays where she's at until she's sure he's left the room before letting out the breath she didn't even know she was holding. Why did she say that? What was the look for? What did the stare mean?! Shaking her head to, hopefuly, rid herself of the confusion she makes her way back into the cafe to help Seokjin. She watches as Yongguk nods his goodbye to Seokjin before staring at her again adn then nodding his goodbye to her as well.

As soon as he's gone Seokjin is in her space, "What'd he want? Did he say anything to you?"

Hoseok looks around to make sure there were no prying ears to their conversation. She may not be involved in Bang Yongguk's Family but she knew this was a "weakness" in the eyes of people against them and she loves a good enough portion of that family to make sure no one knew. Satisfied she turns back to Seokjin, "He just wanted to know about the girls' new uniform. Apparently Zelo...persuaded him to buy it without actually letting him see it."

"Is it bad?" Seokjin asked, tilting her head to the side, trying to imagine what kind of outfit Junhong would hide from Yongguk.

"It's not bad per se. It's just very revealing. Especially since Zelo has long legs and good sized s." Hoseok grins showing the uniform picture to Seokjin, who hits her lightly at her comments.

Seokjin lets out a low whistle, giving the paper back, "No wonder Boss Man looked so annoyed. That's a lot less clothing then he'd like to see Zelo out in public in. But I think you're right. She's really tall, with long legs. It'll look even smaller on her...Though, aren't you worried about Minnie and Kookie in that outfit?"

Hoseok shakes her head,  grin still on her face, "Nah. If anyone hits on Jungkook, Taehyung would beat the hell out of them before they could even start drooling. That boy is in love."

Seokjin laughs at the other, nodding along because Hoseok is right. Taehyung is infatuated with the younger girl. "But what about Jiminnie? She may not have long legs like Junhong but she has a really nice set of s. Like. Really nice."

"Unni!" Hoseok whisper-yells while trying to hold back her laughter, slapping the older slightly, "Really though, Jungkook and Junhong would be on anyone that makes Jiminnie uncomfortable in seconds. If it came down to it, I'm sure Jonguppie and TaeTae would protect her."

Seokjin scoffs, rolling her eye, "Of course they would. As much as you deny you guys are a part of this Family of ours-"

"But we're not!"

"You are. Yongguk coming to you for this-"

"It was convenient!"

"(So's going to the school)Obviously there's massive trust if Boss Man trusts you. Which means that protection is obvious as well. As if our dongseangs don't already love you three. Zelo and Youngjae and Jongup and Taehyung and me...we'd all be devastated if something happened to you guys. You know that, right? You guys are family. Whether you like it or not."

Hoseok stares at Seokjin, she nods her head resolutely, before throwing her arms around the elder's neck, burying her face into the dark brown hair, tears falling slightly, "Thanks, unni."

Seokjin returns the hug with a giant squeeze before holding Hoseok at arms-length, "Now. Yongguk-oppa's got a few people out today and he's sending them over to grab food before they start."

"Oh? I wasn't entirely expecting that. Like, he's forcing them to bring a packed lunch?" Hoseok can barely contain her giggles at the thought of heavily muscled men in black suits and shades carrying around cute lunch-boxes with kittens and bunnies and hearts on them.

Seokjin flicks her in the forehead with a fond smile, "More like our Queen threw a fit when Boss fainted as soon as the guys returned from a job once. It wasn't pretty. It was, however, a lesson learned. They try to have at least one full meal and a few snacks-as juvenile as that sounds."

"Makes sense. Unconscious workers are useless workers. So where do you want me to start?" Hoseok looks over Seokjin's shoulder as she pulls out a cooler and sets it on the back counter. She glances around again, glad for once that their peak time in the cafe was late afternoon-early evening.

"Make lunch and a few snacks for Namjoon-ah and Yoongi-ah. I'll make Jonguppie's and Taehyung's." Seokjin offers a list to Hoseok, "This is what they like. Don't forget to label it."

"How come I can't do theirs? I don't even know these two! What if they hate my food and try to kill me?!?!?!?" Hoseok knows that's very, very, highly unlikely. But still! She didn't know these two men. They could hate her food, find her and then make her life a pain in the forever!(Yes. She's aware she's being unreasonable. But she didn't know them and she doesn't want to make them food.)

"They're coming to pick it up soon, so you'll meet them then. Now, they won't kill you because they hate your food. They will kill you because there is no food. I suggest you get to it." Seokjin nudges Hoseok over to the fridge.

"Yes, unni." Hoseok sighs before getting to work on two stranger's lunch.