Mental Breaker

The Family

Yoongi stares out the window, ignoring the way Yongguk is shouting on the phone at whoever he's talking to. He doesn't flinch when the older man throws the phone once he's off of it, even though it hits the wall next to him, shattering. He frowns when he hears a slight sniffle coming from the couch where Jimin and Jungkook have thrown themselves, glancing over to see the two younger girls with red-rimmed eyes, his frown deepening. He looks away from them when Jimin glances around the room they've settled in. 

Junhong moves to sit next to Jungkook, taking her hand not wrapped around Jimin's, smiling at the blank look, "She's going to be fine. Namjoon won't let anything happen to her. Even if he's not oblivously obsessed about her already."

Jimin throws her a watery smile, "We know Junhong. We know he'll keep her safe. But we won't stop worrying until we actually see her."

Junhong nods her head, leaning against Jungkook, watching as Yongguk paces, as Hyosang soothes an anxious Seokjin. She looks over to see Youngjae at the stove, no doubt cooking something for everyone because she gets lost in making food when she's upset, Daehyun sitting on the counter, watching her every move. Junhong frowns when Himchan looks over at her, phone in hand, eyes wet, and shaking her head. She sighs as at her own phone, checking, once again, to see if the others have tried to contact her, since, now, they won't be able to get to Yongguk. Everyone jumps at the bang on the door, heads turning, before looking at Yongguk. He motions for everyone to stand, the guys drawing their guns. Junhong grabs Jungkook and Jimin, quickly dragging them to the kitchen where Himchan and Seokjin have joined Youngjae, warily eyeing the front door. This is their safe house but with an ally's second betraying them it means close to nothing. Yongguk walks over to the door cautiously, glancing back to make sure the girls aren't in immediatant fire range, gun raised infront of him when there's another loud knocking. Hyosang walks to the window, glancing out and sighing in relief, letting his gun fall to his side. "It's okay. It's V and Pup. They've got Monster and 'Seok with them."

Junhong has to hold Jungkook and Jimin back from running to the door, glancing at Himchan to make sure that she doesn't need to be restrained as well. Himchan has her gaze fixed on door, anxiously waiting for it to open, but staying in the kitchen with the rest, knowing better than to approach without Yongguk's okay-even though her heart was screaming for her to make sure not only her dongseangs were okay but Jongup also. Yongguk had put them on speaker, they were all on the phone with them, listening to the two younger ones as they tried to lose the car tailing them, tires squealing and shots being fired from and at them. She knows that Jongup is capable of handling himself-hell he was their main speed driver, knowing all the backstreets like he knows every inch of Himchan-but he's her's, and she won't be satisfied until she's in his arms, checking him over for herself.

Yongguk doesn't lower his gun, though, staring at Hyosang until the other raises his again. He turns back to the door, "Are you alone?"

"Yes, hyung. Well, there's Namjoon-hyung and Hoseok-noona and-"

"Not what I meant, V." Yongguk grits out, not impressed with the other considering the situation.

Taehyung is silent on the other side of the door for a moment, when he does speak his tone is cold, as chilling as when he first came to the Family, years ago, when he could pull a knife across someone's throat, cynical smile frozen on his face, without hesitation, without remorse, without emotion. "Do you honestly think I'd let anyone follow me here? Where Jungkook is actually safe? Where the Family is safe?"

Yongguk sighs, glancing to the kitchen where the girls are waiting, expecting and anxious. Another insistant knock draws his attention back to the door, Jongup speaking this time, calmer than Taehyung but still tense sounding.

"Yongguk. Boss. We'd never put the Family in danger like that. We rode around for an extra two hours-after we were sure we'd lost them. You know that."

Yongguk sighs again, unlatching the chain, unlocking the deadbolt and the regular lock, opening the door for the waiting, not even begrudging them as he's immediately pushed aside. He watches as Hoseok runs over to her younger sisters grabbing them quickly into a hug before looking at them intently, hands moving up and down their bodies as if making sure they're uninjured. They are. As soon as Taehyung had gotten off the phone with Namjoon he called Yongguk and explained they were being watched and Yongguk didn't hesitate taking everyone out of the house and ushering them to the Cottage. The Cottage is a safe house for the BPB, and the BlockB. They never told CC where it was, not out of mistrust but, well, out of mistrust. BlockB and BPB have been allies since the begining. When it was only Zico and Minhyuk running the BlockB scene, Yongguk and Hyosang the BPB, Zico's older brother watching out for the four of them through the Law's Eye, just a rookie himself. The Cottage is meant to protect the girls specifically. Zico and Yongguk have enemies; hell all of them do, the betrayal making them even more paranoid. Rome's second knows that Kyung and Junhong mean the world to the men, respectively. Yongguk's already called Zico; he and his Main are on their way to the Cottage as well, hopefully with more information on what the is going on.

Once, the door was open Jongup didn't hesitate making a beeline for Himchan. When they were in the apartment Zico directed them to, watching the videos-live feeds and old recordings alike-there was a video stream following Himchan as the woman did different runways, different stores, different hotels. He had never been so angry and worried for anything, anyone, in his life. His heart had stopped when he saw a feed from the day prior of Himchan leaving the cafe, close enough to see the pout on her face as she dialed what Jongup knows was his number; he remembers, specfically, the huffy, adorable, voicemail she'd left. He shakes his head as he reaches the kitchen, pulling Himchan into his arms without hesitation, wrapping around her tightly, sighing in relief when the older woman melts into his embrace, shaky hands gripping the back of his jacket, head nuzzling into him. He places a few quick, soft kisses on Himchan's neck, squeezing her closer, holding her body flush against his own, not willing to let go just yet. Himchan has no protests, laying her head on his shoulder, eyes closed, relief at being in his arms flowing through her. She knows their life is dangerous but she never stops the worry when he's shot at, when he's driving with break-neck speeds and turning like flipping won't kill him. Never stops the relief when he comes home bloody, bruised, cut-up but in one piece all the same. 

Taehyung and Namjoon watch everyone interacting with eachother as Yongguk shuts and relocks the door, making his way over to the couch plopping down and wrapping his arms around Junhong when the girl leaves the kitchen to be closer to him. Taehyung sighs and follows suit, sitting on the lounge , eyeing Jungkook when the younger girl leaves Hoseok when the elder finally stops hovering and is now focused on the approaching Namjoon, hands on her hips, eyebrow raised. Jungkook shakes her head at her oldest sister while she takes the seat next Taehyung, sighing in relief. Taehyung leans over resting his head on her, eyes closing when she reaches up to play with his hair, nuzzling more into her shoulder at the calm way she's dealing with him. "I'm glad you're okay, Kookie-ah."

"We weren't in immediate danger. You, however," Jungkook hisses, and Taehyung winces when her grip in his hair tightens painfully, "Were. Why did you go into the aparment, oppa? Why not just come straight home?"

"We had to see what Kyung-noona meant when she said we were being watched. We couldn't just leave it at that." Taehyung tried smoothing over the fact that their snooping is what got them caught, what led to them being chased, what led to the people following their Hyung and Noona on their date to take action.

"You could've died. I know this is the life you lead, anyway. But you made a stupid decision and you-"

"We got out okay. We got Noona and Hyung out okay. You guys got somewhere safe. I don't think we made a stupid choice." Taehyung looks over at Jongup and Himchan, still embracing eachother but now whipsering softly, Himchan smiling lightly while Jongup twirls her hair around his fingers. He looks over to Hoseok as she shoves Namjoon into a chair in the kitchen, Youngjae having handed her a first-aid kit, Hoseok setting to work on the the cuts Namjoon's recieved from sliding on gravel and shots just missing him, grazing against the skin, smiling everytime he winces. "We didn't die this time, so alls well."

Jungkook looks at him unhappily, biting her lip before sighing and leaning closer to him, "This isn't the end of whatever's happening is it, oppa?"

"No. I don't think so, Kookie-ah." Taehyung looks over to the door when there's another knock, eyebrows furrowing, everyone was here weren't they? Who could it be?

"Bang! Open up!" Zico's voice voice sounds, another knock sounding, "Hyung's with us and we're 150 percent sure we weren't followed."

"Absolutely positive you weren't followed?" Yongguk calls out, not moving to get up, too comfortable with Junhong on his lap, her fingers playing with his hair.

"I have Kyung with me. Really? You think I'd take that chance?" Zico growls and Yongguk sighs, knowing that Kyung is to Zico what Junhong is to himself. He nods to Hyosang to open the door for Zico and his crew. Hyosang rolls his eyes at the lazy older man, gently pushing Seokjin off of his shoulder.

Zico grins at him as he opens the door, though there's no mirth in his eyes when he ushers Kyung into the room first, Yukwon following as Minhyuk basically shoves her. Zico waits until all of his Main, his hyung included, are inside before he lets himself in, relocking everything up. He leans against the door as he watches the rest of his Main settle down in the living room area, smiling at the BPB Family.

"Mrs.Kim? What are you doing here?" Jungkook wonders aloud from where she's gone back to playing with Taehyung's hair, eyeing their dance teacher. Jimin looks over from where she was looking at her phone, not really paying attention to the people who have just entered, Jungkook's question confusing her.

Yukwon stares at the younger girls before squealing running over and latching onto Jimin since Jungkook was occupied, "Oh my goodness!!!! Look Hyukkie! It's my favorite students!!! What are you guys doing here?! I mean, I know that Junhong-ah and Jongup-ah are a part of BPB and I know that Taehyung-ah has a thing for Jungkook-ah; but I wasn't expecting you guys to be here at the Cottage!"

Jimin smiles hugging her teacher closely, laughing at the way the teacher was rambling on, a smile on the older woman's face. A man shuffling closer to the two of them catches Jimin's attention as he moves closer, Jimin tensing in Yukwon's hold. Yukwon turns to smile at the older man, patting the seat next to her, "Minhyuk-oppa! This is Jiminnie!"

"The adorable dancer that doesn't realize she's beautiful?" The man, Minhyuk, smiles, gesturing to the girl in Yukwon's hold. Yukwon smiles with a nod, squeezing Jimin closer when the younger turns red. "So I'm assuming the one with V is the sassy Jungkook?"

"What?" Jungkook gasps, staring at Yukwon with a pout, before turning to Taehyung, "Am I sassy, oppa?"

"Yes." Taehyung chuckles when she pushes him off of where he's still leaning on her, her pout deepening, face red, when he just shifts to put his head on her lap.

"You talk about your students at home?" Hoseok grins to her while stripping the shirt off of a stubborn Namjoon so that she could get to the man's back, knowing at least one bullet grazed by there.

Yukwon blinks at Hoseok before squealing again, rushing to the kitchen to grip onto Hoseok now, "I haven't seen you in such a long time, Hoseok-ah!"

"Your old prized pupil?" Minhyuk raises an eyebrow, settling next to Jimin, throwing an arm around the back of the couch, both eyebrows raising when he notices Yoongi throw a glare their way.

"Yes! But I understand her reasoning. Now," Yukwon turns to Hoseok with a serious face, letting the younger go so she could go back to patching up Namjoon, "What are you and the girl's doing here?"

Hoseok frowns, looking away from the elder, focusing on small burnt area on Namjoon's back, "...Everyone's being watched, from what I know."

Kyung frowns at her before looking at Zico in concern, "I can understand Junhong, Himchan, Seokjin and Youngjae. Hell, even partially Jungkook. But you, too?"

"They're important to Junhong. To Seokjin. To Himchan. To the Family. They are family. Of course them, too." Yongguk snaps from where he's sitting, arms tightening around Junhong even more.

Kyung raises her hands in surrender, "I didn't mean to offend you, Yongguk-oppa. It was just a question. I don't know them but the way Kwonnie goes on about them like they're angels? I can understand why they're close to the Family but not why they'd be targeted as well."

"Because they aren't close to the Family. They are Family. Jungkook is the main priority in V's life. Hoseok and Namjoon are entranced with eachother. And Jimin and Yoongi are too stupid to realize they've been talking to eachother for months now under alias'." Hyosang says flatly, concentrating on the sloppy braid he's making with Seokjin's hair, not looking at anyone as they all turn to stare at him in confusion. Well, except for two people. Yoongi is glaring hatefully and Jimin is staring at Yoongi in shock.

"I...what?" Jimin softly mummbles, gripping her phone tightly, staring at Yoongi. Yoongi stands up, making to leave the livingroom for his own room within the Cottage, glaring once more at Hyosang, avoiding Jimin's searching eyes. 

"Sit down, Suga." Zico snaps, glaring at him, "We don't have time for your issues."

Yongguk nods to the chair Yoongi was previously in when the younger looks to him, agreeing with Zico's words. Yoongi huffs as he sits, arms crossed, intent on not looking at anyone else for the rest of the night. Yongguk looks at Zico and Taewoon, gesturing for them to speak.

Taewoon looks at Zico questioningly, rolling his eyes when his younger brother waves a hand for him to go ahead, too busy coercing Kyung into his lap, Kyung slapping his wandering hands softly. Taewoon turns to Yongguk, "I was in an interagation with a drug dealer about a week ago. He wasn't from your organization, that I know of, so I wanted to know what he was doing on Organization turf. He must have been a new recruit because he basically spilled everything he shouldn't have. Like he was some hot . He told me his gang's called AlphaBat. It didn't take much for Rome's second to turn on him, apparently. Just the right the amount of money did the trick. He said that all three groups are under surveillance. Though, the apartment that we found had more footage on the non-gang."

"More?" Namjoon grips Hoseok's wrist tightly, worry in his eyes.

Zico nods, giving up and just grabbing Kyung by her waist and manhandling her into his lap, "Yes. More. There's about three cameras-people-following them to every one following us. They know where Kyung and Yukwon work. Where Seokjin works. Where Youngjae and Junhong go to school. Though, I'm not a hundred percent on if they follow those three," Zico nods his head toward Jungkook since she's closest to him, "Whenever they're not with a BPB member. I didn't see anything of them where they were alone. They were always with one of you."

"I'm not risking that. The not knowing." Junhong states firmly, looking quickly at Yongguk, before looking at the three girls individualy, "I want them to stay with us but-"

"They can't skip school, Junhong-ah. I understand there's a threat but until we've been forced to otherwise, they'll continue there schooling and I'll continue working." Hoseok quickly announces, looking at her younger sisters before looking at Junhong, smiling when the younger girl nods.

"But I know unni would have a heart-attack if we stopped their lives. I want someone with them at all times." Junhong continues with a smile, staring at Yongguk in question.

Yongguk nuzzles his nose into the back of her neck. "I think all the girls should have personal escorts."

"I agree. Though, we don't have quite as many woman to defend as you do." Minhyuk grins from where he's purposely leaning into Jimin's space, very aware of the way Yoongi was trying to murder him with his eyes. He's finding him incredibly amusing.

"True. And the only time you or I ever leave Noona or Kyung is when they're at work." Zico adds, "I'm certainly willing to stalk Kyunggie at her job. It's not like they don't know us there or anything."

"Same." Minhyuk agrees, looking at Yukwon now, a smirk on his face when the younger winks, blowing him a kiss, "I'm an okay dancer. I'm sure Kwonnie's students won't mind."

"Okay?! You're amazing, oppa. Don't pretend to be modest." Yukwon pouts, throwing a pen at the older.

Jungkook grins, glancing at Yoongi, "Even if you weren't a good dancer, Minhyuk-ssi, you're really really cute. So you can just sit there and look pretty, right Jimin-unni?"

Jimin looks at her with wide, disbelieving eyes, furrowing her eyebrows at the younger in confusion when she nods at Yoongi. Jimin smiles at the glares on both Yoongi and Taehyung's faces, "Well...he is fun to look at..."

Yongguk laughs at the jealousy on his guys' faces, shaking his head, "Sassy indeed, Jungkook-ah. Sassy indeed. Is there anything else you need to tell us?" Taewoon looks at Zico questioningly, both turning to Yongguk to shakes their heads no. Yongguk nods, "Okay. So, I'll have Hyosang assign people as escorts or bodyguards or whatever you want to call it. I'll be trusting everyone to maintain contact with Junhong at all times. Whoevers assigned who will only have to be with them during home and possibly work so-"

"If...if you don't mind, Yongguk-oppa. We can stay at the house if it makes it easier. I don't want to be a burden on you and it would be easier for everyone if we were all together instead of spread out into two different houses." Hoseok offers quietly, glancing once more at her younger sisters.

Hyosang glances at Yongguk smiling when he nods. Hyosang tightens his hold on Seokjin's waist, "Okay. Since Jongup and Taehyung are still in school, they can't watch over anyone while at school. So, Namjoon, I want you to go back to school to keep an eye on Youngjae and Hoseok-they're in the same year right?"

Hoseok freezing, smile slipping off her face, "I...I'm not in school, Kidoh-oppa...I dropped out to work full-time, remember? We've talked about it once...."

Hyosang frowns but nods, "Right. Okay. Sorry. So, then I'll be the gaurd assigned to you and Seokjin at the cafe. Since you just gave me the dirtiest look I've ever had, Daehyun can watch over Youngjae at school instead of Namjoon. Namjoon you can keep an eye on Himchan-"

"I'm not going back to school knowing there are people watching my Hime, Hyung. I'm not. Nothing is going to keep me from being glued to her side. I'm sorry; I don't mean to mess with your listing or anything but Himchan is my life. And they're watching her every move? No. I'm not leaving her." Jongup firmly states, grip on Himchan's waist tightening, kissing the elder's neck when she blushes.

"Oh my gods. Hoseok will be gaurded by Namjoon. Jimin by Yoongi. Jungkook by Taehyung. Junhong by Yongguk-oppa-when he can. Everyone else when he can't. Himchan-unni by Jonguppie. Youngjae by Daehyun. And me by Sang. If the guys miss school, I don't think they'll care-or be failed because who fails someone from the BPB?-as long as the girl's are safe. If they overlap with their watches? Oh well. More muscle for us then. There. Problem solved. Happy?" Soekjin snaps in exasperation, standing and looking over at the amused BlockB, "Now, Taewoon-ssi, Zico. If there's nothing else of importance to be addressed tonight, I'm going bed. Goodnight."

Yongguk shakes his head with a smile, trust his second to find a girl like that. He gently pushes Junhong off his lap, standing and stretching as well, pulling the younger with him to their room, "Your watch starts tonight guys."

Zico laughs loudly at the look on Yoongi's face and the way the non-gang girls turn red, "Looks like you guys just got new roommates."


So yes. This. XD I hope you guys all like it.

The next few chapters are going to be "reassuarnce-chapters" as my Ravenclaw calls them. Just letting you know. XD 

And I'm not quite sure if my Day-Dice hates or loves me. (?_?)"