Miss Right

The Family

"Baby, get up. You have to go to school." Yongguk glances at the clock on their bed-side table before looking back at the sleeping beauty sprawled out unseemingly, drool forming into a puddle on his pillow, pink hair strewn out across his side of the bed, half her body under the quilt and half out in the open, wearing one of his shirts. Only one of his shirts. He groans when she buries herself further into the quilt. He sighs before standing, muttering a small "sorry" before ripping the quilt off of the bed-and her.

"Gukkie!" Junhong whines, curling up around the pillow she's holding, opening one eye and throwing him a pout.
Yongguk hungrily eyes the expanse of creamy white skin, enjoying the marks of possession littering the exposed area, as the shirt rises higher above the thigh wrapped around the pillow. He leans over her, running a hand from her calf up to her hip under the shirt, swallowing her light moan by molding their lips together. She releases the grip she has on the pillow to turn completely flat under him, wrapping around him instead, arms around his neck and legs around his waist. She runs her fingers through his hair as he kisses her thoroughly. When he pulls away she smiles up at him, eyes lighting up at the gummy smile he gives in return before placing one last kiss on pink lips and untangling himself from long limbs. He pats her hip as he gets off the bed, still smiling, "Now get up. You have school. And the other's are waiting."

-----

"Are you going to school today, Namjoon-oppa?" Junhong questions when he plops down in the chair beside, looking more asleep than awake. She watches as Yoongi and Hyosang join them in the kitchen looking much the same as Namjoon. She glances over to Youngjae who just shrugs before going back to the book she's reading while ignoring Daehyun, who's decided she was a pillow for the time being.

"He's not, Junhong. Him and the others have just gotten back. They're going to rest for a while before heading out again." Yongguk tells her while pouring a cup of coffee for himself before moving aside to let the younger ones intake the life bringing substance. He quickly puts the cup down at the look she's giving him, "What? What'd I say?"

She stares at him critically before turning to Daehyun, knowing he'd tell her the truth, kicking him under the table to get his attention. When he looks at her through one open eye she nods to the mostly sleeping others, "Oppa, have you and the guys eaten since you left for work two days ago?"

The whole kitchen gets extremely quite as they glance from Junhong to Daehyun to Yongguk and then back to Junhong. Daehyun blinks a few times, trying to remember when the four of them ate last before shrugging, "Yeah, we've eaten enough to keep us going."

Yongguk lets out a quite breath as he brings his coffee cup back up to his lips. God knows he doesn't want a repeat of The Incident. He's, once again, glad that only the ones he trusts with Junhong herself, live in this main building. They know she's his world, his everything, his weakness. They don't judge his leadership when they see him on their couch with her cuddling under his arm watching the chick-flick she's talked him into sitting through.(He feels vindictive glee when Daehyun and Hyosang are forced by Youngjae and Seokjin to join them in the movie watching because "Oh my gods! This movie is so cute!" That's what they get for laughing at their boss' struggles.) They know he's just as likely to get his hands dirty as he is bending to Junhong's will. Though the only time she takes advantage of that is when they've pushed themselves too far without taking care of themselves. She snaps at all of them the moment she realizes they've gone days on four hours of sleep or days with one or two meals thrown in. She can get just as hot-tempered as Yongguk when it comes to the well being of her family.

"Don't worry, Zelo-ah. We're going to be stopping at Jin's cafe before we head off to our new job." Namjoon grins, tugging at a strand of her hair playfuly.

Junhong nods her head with a grin as she gets up to follow Jongup out of the kitchen. She pauses to look at the men still relaxing, "Please be careful on whatever job you have today. Stay safe and watch eachother's backs okay?"

Yongguk sets his cup on the counter and wanders over to wrap his arms around the slim figure, nuzzling his nose into Junhong's neck, pressing a soft kiss to the exposed skin, "They will, jagiya. Don't worry. Focus on school and your upcoming dances, yeah?"

"Okay, oppa. Just...be cautious." Junhong turns her head to kiss the lips he presents to her before slipping out of the comforting hug and leaving with the others.

-----

"You go in." Namjoon whines, pushing at Yoongi's shoulder. Taehyung raises an eyebrow at Jongup before they both stare at the older two.

"No." Yoongi replies, not even looking at the younger male, finding his phone more interesting. His eyes light up at the soft lyrics indicating an incoming message.

"But I don't want to! Hyosang-hyung thinks I'm interested in Seokjin-noona for some unknown reason." Wrinkling his nose Namjoon shakes his head, "She's really not my type so I don't understand."

"What is your type, hyung?" Jongup wonders when Yoongi gave a slight "hmm" as a not-reply to Namjoon's unasked question. "And, I think Hyosang-hyung thinks that beacuse you said she was hot once."

"Once! And she was wearing a bikini! What man wouldn't think that?!" He drops his head onto the back of his seat, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation.

"I didn't." Jongup offers, glancing at Taehyung who nods along. "Neither did Tae."

"That's because you're taken and Taehyung's practically taken as well." Yoongi states still focusing mainly on his phone. "You never answered Jongup's question Namjoon."

"What's my type? I don't know, man. I don't really think about it. I guess someone that can make me smile when I feel like . Someone who knows when they need to be serious but can be serious in a calm and comfortable way, not all evil stares and demanding tone. Someone that's gonna worry about whether or not I've eaten or slept properly and who can remind me of that even when I ignore it. Someone who makes me see the good in people outside of this family. Someone who can demand I dance with them in the rain even when I've just screamed at them that I hate the world. Someone who laughs with me and who can make me laugh. Someone with a blinding smile and addictive personality." Namjoon nods with a sigh, "Oh! And they need to look hella cute in a white shirt, jeans and red high-tops."

"That was beautiful until the last sentence." Taehyung deadpans before giving Jongup an odd look when he lets out a soft, "oh." When Jongup just shakes his head Taehyung turns to look at Yoongi, "What about you, Suga-hyung?"

"Someone that likes music; preferably hip-hop." Is Yoongi's instant reply, fingers typing away on his phone.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, leaning forward from the backseat to crowd Yoongi's space, "Nothing more specific? That's it?"

"They have to be cute and shorter than me. Obviously."

Taehyung shrugs leaning back next to Jongup when he's poked by said person. Jongup grins motioning subtely at the cafe they've stopped infront of. Taehyung glances over, seeing Hoseok through the window helping an older lady to her table before rushing to grab the tea and cake he presumes the lady ordered, setting it down infront of her before beaming her signature smile. It always reminds him slightly of a heart pulled too much on the sides and how he thinks that fits noona very much sometimes. He looks back at Jongup questioningly. Jognup gives him an annoyed look pointing to Namjoon and then back to the cafe and back to Namjoon again. Taehyung blinks in confusion before realization lights up his eyes. Now he understands Jongup previous oh. Hoseok does fit Namjoon's odd list very well.

"You guys are being too quite." Yoongi's voice startles everyone in the car as it pierces the silence.

"Namjoon-hyung why don't you just go get the food? Taehyung did it last time and me the time before. And you know Suga-hyung isn't going to make that extra effort." Jongup grins at the "nope" Yoongi offers. He throws a smile at Namjoon as the other groans before opening the door of the driver's side.

"You guys all !" Namjoon complains as he slams the door shut before moodily making his way into the cafe. He glances at the people who've turned around to stare at him as he enters, smirking in satifaction when they all quickly go back to what they were doing. He walks up to the counter looking for Seokjin, who's nowhere within sight. He glares at the car the others are in because of course Seokjin wouldn't be the one at the counter.

"I'm pretty sure glaring at it won't fix the propblem, sir."

Namjoon refrains from jumping at the sudden voice, whipping around to stare at the girl leaning on the counter, watching him with a faint smile. She's pretty. Like very pretty. Like beautiful pretty. Prettier than Seokjin, no questions asked.

"Thank you?" The amused question comes from perfectly filled lips.

Namjoon shakes his head, he can feel a small flush creeping across his cheeks when he realises he's called her beautiful out loud. He clears his throat as he watches her tighten the ponytail on her head, "Is Seokjin in?"

She tilts her head and he's instantly mesmerized by the way her hair falls over her shoulder like a chocolate waterfall, "Unni? She's on the phone at the moment with her other half."

"Kidoh-hyung? He's suppose to be working..." Namjoon frowns. If Hyosang is calling when he and Daehyun are suppose to be on a job it might be serious...or he might be bored. He and Daehyun never really pay much attention to the "no phones on a job" rule.

"Oh! Are you from the Family?" She's beaming at him now and Namjoon forgets to...anything. He forgets to think, to not stare, to blink, to breathe. Because wow, that smile.

"I. Uh, yes...and you are?" He's immensely proud of himself for asking who she is, especially since she knows them as the Family and not BPB.

"Hoseok. I used to go to school with Youngjae and the boys. They know me and my little sisters. I'm pretty sure Taehyung's in absolute love with Jungkook." Hoseok rambles before cutting herself off, throwing Namjoon a sheepish smile, "I've got the lunches and things ready for you. Oh! And you just missed Channie-unni. She was going to wait to see Jonguppie but her manager called and she needed to leave as soon as possible."

"Jongup will be disspointed." Is the only thing Namjoon can think to reply with as he watches Hoseok twirl around behind the counter, pulling things from every corner and throwing them into two seperate sacthels before handing them over to Namjoon, smile still on her face.

"I'm sure he will be. Unni said she hasn't seen him in days. And that she misses her puppy." Hoseok sighs, a gentler smile on her face as she kind of drifts into her own thoughts, "It must be nice being so in love..."

Clearing his throat again he gives her a small smile of his own, "Thanks for getting the food ready for us."

He doesn't understand why all Hoseok is doing is staring at him with a blank face. His eyebrows shoot up when her face becomes red and she's grinning again, "I really like your smile! It's so wide and you have dimples!"

His flushes crimson at the compliment, coughing akwardly, "Thank you..."

"I know you have to go now but come back sometime, okay? I like meeting people in the Family!" Hoseok demands slightly before frowning, "And be careful. I don't know you but if you're important enough that Junhong-ah doesn't want you to pass out from hunger you've got to be a nice person."

"How do you figure that?"

"Junhong-ah only treats nice people like family." The cheeky grin she gives him makes Namjoon want to lean across the counter and capture her lips. Instead he just nods his head in agreement with her statement. "And I know the younger ones are with you. So really, please be careful. The Family doesn't need less members."

Namjoon stares at her, at the small smile, at the concern in her eyes, nodding once more before leaving the cafe. He sighs and just sits in the driver's seat, glancing through the cafe's window to see Hoseok still staring at him, smiling when she averts her gaze when she's caught.

"That took an unnecessarily long time." Yoongi states.

"Yeah." Namjoon sighs again, stealing one more glance at Hosoek before starting the car.

"Why?" Jongup asks like he doesn't know. Like he and Taehyung weren't pressed against the car window watching the two interact the whole time Namjoon was in there.

"Met someone who knew about the Family."

"You mean Hosoke-noona?" Taehyung grins, watching as Namjoon smiles at her name.

"Yeah." Namjoon looks over at Yoongi, glancing in the rear-view mirror at the two younger ones, "I think I'm in love."

(Namjoon was right. Jongup sulked for a good hour after he was told they missed his Himchan by just minutes.)