S.N.S(Reassurance 1/3)

The Family

I originally wanted to make the next three chapters one really, really long one but Ichi(my Ravenclaw-Sif is a Gryffindor and me a Slytherin[in case anyone's curious >>"or not...]we have a weird friendship XD)said "No. Seperate chapters. It'll make it easier for the reader having three seperate chapters instead of one insanely long one." Okay.Fine. Whatever. I'll just post all three at once. So-HA! In yo face Ichi! See I'm following your advice~just...back-handedly is all....(<.<)" I'm a good friendSlytherin.


"Yongguk?" Junhong questions as she strips her shirt, back to the older man.

Yongguk hums walking over to her, wrapping an arm around her hips, sweeping her hair over her shoulder to kiss the back of her neck, smiling when she lets out a breathy sigh, tilting her head to give him better access. He gladly starts nibbling on the pale skin, littering her with purple and red marks of possession. When she's shuddering in his grip, her hands holding her shirt tightly, he places one last kiss on her shoulder before turning her in his embrace, chuckling at her red face and nuzzling against her cheek, "What is it, baby?"

Junhong leans into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself closer, kissing his neck softly, "Do you think they'll be okay?"

Pushing the younger girl back gently, Yongguk reaches up to cup Junhong's face, running his thumbs over her cheeks, staring into her worried eyes before leaning forward to capture her lips in a soft kiss, trying to calm her down, "The guys would never let anything happen to them. We're going to be watching them basically twenty-four/seven. Hoseok's agreed to stay at the house until we can figure out something more permanet and safe. You don't need to worry, jagi. They're family, too. Even if me and the guys aren't close, you girls are. We'd never let anything happen. Ever. Beside it's not like Namjoon and Taehyung are going to let Hoseok and Jungkook out of their sights anytime soon. Not with people watching them."

Junhong bites her lip, pulling away from the elder to strip her pants off and rummaging through their dresser to find one of Yongguk's shirts, pulling it over her head, shaking her hair out when it gets stuck. Yongguk watches her as she thinks, he knows there's another question in her mind somewhere. He lets her be, stripping himself and pulling on a pair sweats, leaving his upper half bare, knowing that Junhong prefers it that way. She's staring at the dresser mirror blankly when he comes up behind her again, softly directing her to their bed, laying her down. She hums in contentment when he runs gentle hands up her legs, stopping at her hips, wrapping arms around them instead, covering her body with his own as he leans in to steal another kiss. She's still very worried though she knows Yongguk is right, Namjoon and Taehyung would never allow Hoseok and Jungkook to get injured if they could prevent it. She's more worried about Yoongi and Jimin. Not for their safety. No. Yoongi cares for the girl-how nobody but Hyosang realized his Busan_Girl was Jimin is beyond Junhong because she was aware of both their crushes' on the other. No, Yoongi would throw himself in the line of fire for Jimin, no hesitation. She's worried about their possible relationship, their love for eachother now that it's out in the open; hoping, praying, Hyosang didn't mess their chances up by revealing too much too quickly. Mentally shaking her head, Junhong wraps her arms around Yongguk's shoulder again, running her fingers through his hair as she allows Yongguk to distract her with his lips and body pressing against her own willing ones, gentle hands once again wandering along her body, slipping under her shirt this time.

-----

Hyosang grins as he watches Seokjin from the doorway of their room, the woman muttering angerly under her breath as she searches through their dresser for clothing to wear to bed. Hyosang chuckles when she hisses at the drawer that won't open, Hyosang meaning to fix it everytime they've had to come here. Seokjin turns sharply to glare at him in irritaion, "You could help, you know."

"I know." Hyosang grins again, coming over to pull her into a hug when she crosses her arms huffily, kissing her cheek and sweeping her hair out of her face before softly kissing her again, just pressing their lips together in an innocent kiss, pulling away when she lets her arms drop with a contented sigh, "What's wrong, darling?"

Seokjin blushes like she always does when he calls her by a petname, not used to it even though they've been together far longer than anyone else of their family, she gives him a small smile, quickly stealing another kiss before turning back to the dresser, giving up on opening her drawer instead turning her focus on his, borrowing one of his seems easier than fighting with the stupid furniture. She glances at Hyosang when she hears him plop on the bed, smiling brightly when she sees he's stripped his button-up shirt, sprawled diagonally in his black tank-top and sweats, watching her with a small grin. She lays down next to him, sighing when he throws an arm around her, tugging her closer, "I'm just...worried. For the girls. For their safety. For Yoongi and Jimin. What if you revealing they've been talking to eachother has a negative affect? What if they decide they don't like eachother like that in real life? What if Yoongi decides Jimin's not worth it? I don't think Jimin can bounce back from that. I don't think I'd be able to forgive him if he-"

"Jinnie!" Hyosang chuckles, covering the woman's mouth with his hand, "Breathe, yeobo. Breathe. Breathing properly now? Good. It's Yoongi, baby. Yoongi. He's talked about nothing but this girl everytime we ask him why he's glued to his phone for months. He's so in love, even if he never knew who she was. And, c'mon, really? He was so infatuated with Jimin for the last twenty-four hours. I knew as soon as he found out it was her, right after he came back to the livingroom during the movie."

Seokjin shuffles closer, tangling her legs with Hyosang's, looking up at him through her fringe, "So you think they'll be okay? 'Cause I know Jimin's going to expect the worse and I know she really likes him and-"

Hyosang cuts her off again, quickly switching their positions, hovering over her, lips firmly pressing against her own, staring at her intently before closing his eyes and slowly leaning back, dropping down on her, ignoring the huff she let out because of his weight, leaning into her neck, "You know Yoongi better than that."

Seokjin pushes at him uselessly, whining in the back of before giving up and just wrapping her arms around him in return, feeling him smile into her neck making her own lips twitch upwards. She sighs, staring at the ceiling, "Yes. He''ll avoid her out of akwardness before Jimin breaks-because Yoongi could just go on like that, that weirdo-and she'll get emotional and probably cry or get really frustrated-"

"Then Yoongi will get internally flustered-because we all know that he'd rather die than let people know he actually does care-and try to figure out a way to calm her down-"

"And then they'll talk it out and Jimin will win him over all over again-"

"And they'll live happily ever after!" Hyosang laughs when Seokjin slaps the back of his head,  her body trembling with silent laughter. He pushes onto his forearms resting on either side of her head, kissing both cheeks, her forehead and her nose before kising her lips, "They'll be fine. Both in their relationship and with the Rookie gang watching them. All of them. Now go to sleep, princess."

Seokjin hums softly when he falls next her, arms still around his shoulders, turning to retangle their legs, nuzzling into his neck, placing a soft kiss on his collar, glad that he was there to talk her through her worries.

-----

Daehyun grins widely at the way Yoongi is glaring down the hall leading to the first floor bedrooms, leaning back on his hands and tilting over the counter to see more of the Family in the livingroom, snickering with the way Taehyung is glaring at Minhyuk as he and Jungkook talk about dancing. He shakes his head, greatly amused with them and their issues. They're so obvious it's annoying sometimes, other times, well....Daehyun is always the first to tease them about it. Taehyung never shuts ups about Jungkook and everyone could see that Yoongi had a soft spot for the girl he was always talking to on the phone. Shaking his head he turns around to bother Youngjae, grin slipping off his face when he doesn't see her in the kitchen. His heart stops in his chest, panic gripping his mind momentarily blocking out rational thoughts before he realizes that she probably just went to their room. He laughs at himself as he jumps down from the counter, grinning at the others as he skips up the stairs, their room on the second floor. Humming to himself he opens their door dramatically, "Youngjae-ah~ You're missing the excitment in the livingroom, hiding up here."

"It's okay. I'm sure I'll hear about it all later." Younghae replies, back to the elder.

Daehyun gives a slight frown at her weird tone, shaking his head, not really thinking much about it, closing the door and making his way over to their bed, throwing himself down on it with a sigh, "But it won't be as entertaining hearing it second-hand, though. Yoongi keeps alternating between glaring at the wall and Minhyuk-along with Taehyung-since both Jungkook and Jimin are very actively talking to him. He's apparently a huge dancer, with a fanbase and everything. The guys are absolutely green."

Yougnjae shuffles closer to the closet, opening it and stepping in side, humming, "They are, yeah. But they'll figure it out eventually."

Daehyun frowns, sitting up and staring into the closet, watching Youngjae intently, "Youngjae?"

"Yes, Daehyun?" Youngjae questions, her tone soft but void of any real emotion.

Daehyun gets up quickly, making his way over to the younger girl, panic in his eyes, "Jaejae?"

Youngjae lets him wrap his arms around her, not turning to face him, hands tightly gripping the ones around her. Daehyun pulls her closer, his heart speeding up at the slight trembles running through Youngjae. He pulls her gently to the bed, pushing her onto it just as carefully, kneeling infront if her, hands rubbing soothingly at her thighs. Daehyun's heart clenches painfully when he sees the unshed tears in her eyes, quickly wrapping her up in his arms, "Jaejae, baby, what's wrong? You were okay just a little while ago, sweetheart. What's happened?"

Youngjae stays still for a minute, relishing in the warmth coming off of the older before throwing her arms around him, hiding her face into his shoulder, letting the tears fall. She grips him tightly, full body shudders racking her body, sobbing relatively quietly, but to Daehyun it's loud enough. Playful and exuberant by nature, Daehyun hates sadness with a passion-with himself or other's. But Youngjae....Youngjae is his world. Seeing her cry like her heart is breaking and feeling her shaking and trembling in his arms, whimpering like she's in pain, and not knowing how to help because she won't say anything, is killing him. She's usually the strong one, being the reason in their relationship, the older sister to the younger ones, the proper younger sister to the older Family. She doesn't break easily. And it's breaking Daehyun's own heart as he rocks her gently, cooing sweet nothings in her ear to get her to calm enough to tell him what's wrong. His heart aches to take her pain away, to make her smile again, to roll her eyes at him for doing something that's just Daehyun. He tries to pull away to look at her but she digs her nails into his shoulders, making a desperate sound, as if begging him not to leave her, tears still soaking his shirt alarmingly fast. He squeezes her tightly, kissing the top of her head, murmuring to her soft, unintelligible words of reassurance, smiling gently when she loosens her grip enough for him to stand, pulling her up. He kisses her softly, pulling back to gently pull her shirt over her head,  ing her pants as she stares at him silently, tears running down her face, body still moving with her sobs. Daehyun's heart clenches again at the sight, mentally shaking his head as he tugs her pants down her legs, looking her up and down before physically shaking his head, quickly stripping himself down to his boxers and pulling her under the covers with him, sitting her in his lap as he rests against the headboard, back to chest. She turns so she's sitting side-ways between his legs, clinging to him again, tears slipping down his bare torso making the elder boy shiver, pulling her closer, "Tell me what's wrong, Jaejae."

Youngjae shakes her head, hiccuping in her attempt to calm herself down. She tries to think of things not going on right now but it doesn't work, the knowledge of everything crashing down on her at once. She starts sobbing uncontrollably again, clutching onto Daehyun desperately, "It's...it's my fault, Dae. I...I..."

"Shh, Youngjae. Calm. Deep breath, baby. Do that for me, yeah?" Daehyun takes slow, deliberate breaths himself, hoping that Youngjae will unconsciously match her own with his. She does, though her eyes are still pouring out tears. He kisses her temple softly, "Now. Tell me what you mean?"

Youngjae whimpers again, folding her legs up to her chest, arms still around his waist, "I...I shouldn't have talked to Hoseok in First Year. I...I should've left her be...She...they're-" Youngjae break off again, pulling her arms away from him, sobbing into her kness, "It's my fault their lives are at stake! They-they've never had to-to really worry ab-about it like that before. They...they...Hoseok got shot at. All because I talked to her! And they became Family from then on! I-I should've-"

Daehyun pulls her face up, forcing her to look at him when she tried to tear away from his grip. He stares at her quietly, serious as he runs his fingers over her cheeks, "She knew what she was getting into when you approached her. It was never a secret you're the equivalent to my wife, everyone you approach knows this. She had the chance to turn away from your friendship. She didn't. She chose to be close to you, to the other girls, to the guys. She chose to introduce her younger sisters-people she values more than her life-to everyone. She chose to work in a place she knows is owned by our Second and his girl. She chose to openly fall for Namjoon. You didn't force her to do anything, Jaejae. She's a big girl. She could've brushed us all aside when she realized what exactly we drabbled in. Instead, she makes sure we stay safe and we stay connected with Junhong or Yongguk when she can."

Youngjae's tears slow and she bites her lip, looking like she wants to believe everything Daehyun is telling her, "B-But-"

"No." Youngjae startles at his firm tone, only having it directed towards her twice before, looking at him with wide eyes. Daehyun kisses her gently, pulling her thoughts away from anything but his lips, smiling into the kiss when she relaxes again. Pulling back he presses one last kiss to her lips and then to the corners of her red-rimmed eyes, "They're Family. They know what that means. Now." Youngjae lets out a yelp when he topples to the sdie, bringing her with him, half on top of him. She tries to push off but he just locks his arms around her waist, tangle his legs with hers, pulling her immpossibly close, grin on his face as she squirms in his hold, "Sleep, Jaejae. I'm tired."

Youngjae huffs against him before smiling herself, shaking her head and pressing a soft kiss where she can feel his steady heartbeat, settling into the arms around her and closing her eyes.