Excuse Me

The Family

Jungkook startles as a loud alarm rings through the silent room, whining and burrowing more into the pillow she's snuggling into, intending to ignore the sound. She groans again in annoyance when the arm wrapped around her moves over to grab the phone, hitting the off button on the alarm before rewrapping around her waist, pulling her closer. Jungkook smiles as Taehyung presses a kiss to her temple, her stomach fluttering, his voice making her shiver at how low it is at the moment, "Good morning, Kookie."

"Good morning, oppa." Jungkook whispers, pressing a kiss to his neck as she snuggles closer, closing her eyes, sighing in contentment.

"Good morning, Jungkook!" Jungkook and Taehyung both flinch as the door to Jungkook's temporary bedroom flies open, slamming into the wall and a too awake Hoseok bounces in, smile on her face as she flips the light on. She chuckles at the groans of despair she gets, turning to the two on the bed, her smile widening, "Up, up, up! You guys have school in less than an hour and Jae, unni and I have made everyone breakfast. Which you will eat before you leave or I will follow you to school and hound you until you do. Everyone's awake but you guys and I am going to pretend I don't see you in here Taehyung because really there's no reason for you to be here. There's plenty of rooms here right? And your room is right next to Kookie's. But really I-"

"Have no room to talk, unni. When I woke you up this morning after me and Jongup came back from our run, Namjoon-oppa was using you as a blanket. And you two were in his room." Jimin giggles, poking her head into the room, eyes lighting up in amusment at how quickly Hoseok turns red. She shakes her head, looking at the two on the bed before entering the room, pulling a flustered Hoseok out, smiling when Jungkook mutters a thank you, "You guys can get ready without Hoseok examining your every move, yeah? Just don't take too long, okay? I'm not going to be able to stop any of the older girls if they decide you've had too much alone time. In the same bed. With, you know, your mouths and stuff."

"What?!" Hoseok gasps, tugging on the hold Jimin has on her arm, looking at the two with narrowed eyes, "You better not! I swear I will stand outside this door and count loudly the time you have to get ready! I'll follow you around school if I have to!"

"Oh my gods! Unnis! Get out!!!" Jungkook growls, face red, throwing her bed pillow at the door, glaring at Taehyung when he chuckles at her, "You can leave too, oppa."

Taehyung ignores her, pulling her closer and pressing another kiss on her temple before getting out of her bed, stretching. He glances at Jungkook, smirking at the way the younger girl is watching. He leans over her on the bed, arms on either side of her head, holding him up as he presses a soft kiss to her lips, smiling gently as he pulls back, running his nose along her cheek, dropping a small kiss there as well. "Get dressed, Kookie. I'll see you in the kitchen with the others."

-----

"Jimin! Can you please turn your phone on silent?" Himchan snarls, never the happiest person in the morning and the continuous siren going off-even from the livingroom where Jimin's left her phone and bag-is starting to grate on her nerves. She throws the livingroom a withering glare like it's going to magically stop the sound.

Jimin fidgets nervously, glancing quickly at Yoongi when she sees the older tense, frown on his face. She bites her lip, pushing her chair out, and slipping into the livingroom, "Sorry, unni."

Jongup watches the girl as she leaves the diningroom before giving Himchan a dissapproving look, "Was that necessary?"

Himchan looks up from where shes texting her manager, letting the man know she won't be reachable for a while, a frown on her face when she sees that almost everyone is looking at her in mild disbelief. Yoongi and Hoseok the only ones glaring at her outright. "What? What did I do?"

Hoseok sighs, looking out at the livingroom seeing Jimin typing on her phone, probably letting Xero know she was eating at the moment, and to not text her during her "family-time". It wouldn't be the first time she's had to tell the boy that and it's usually Hoseok or Jungkook who finally gets annoyed and answers the phone, telling Xero he was interupting them.(Jimin lets them because they have no problem saying the things she's too nice to say.) She looks at Jungkook, the younger shrugging her shoulders, eyes flittering from Jimin to Hoseok, before going back to eating, and back to ignoring Taehyung trying to get her attention. Shaking her head, Hoseok looks back at a now pouting Himchan, her eyes narrowing slightly, her tone polite but firm, "It's not her fault he doesn't know when to leave her alone, unni. There was no reason to snap at her like that. I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't make her feel even more uncomfortable about it."

Himchan blinks at her in confusion before a blush rises on her face, realizing she did just that; snap at Jimin for a guy that was basically stalking the younger. She looks at Jimin as she re-enters that dinningroom, "Jimin-ah, I'm-"

Jimin smiles at the older girl, eyes turning into cresents, "It's okay, unni. I'm sorry he disturbed our breakfast."

"But-"

Jongup cuts Himchan off, squeezing her thigh under the table in warning, smiling at Jimin, "It's okay, Jimin. We know how obsessive Xero can get. Hurry and eat or we're all going to be late."

Jimin flashes him a grateful smile as she drops herself back in her chair, intent on finishing her breakfast without looking at Yoongi. She can do that. She can.

-----

Jimin grins staring at the way Yoongi is lagging behind the rest of them, the girls opting for walking to school instead of taking a car. Yoongi was extremely adamant about taking the car instead, out-ruled by everyone else wanting to walk. Now the older man is sulking, dragging his feet and resolutely not joining in the idle chatter on the way to the school. Jimin decided to walk with him so the older didn't feel completely abandoned by everyone else.

"You know walking every now and then is good for you, oppa." Jimin smiles, holding back a laugh at the affronted look Yoongi gives her.

"Your school is not close, Jimin. It takes ten minutes to walk to the cafe from the house, and fifteen to get to the school. How do you do this every day? Why do you do this everyday?" Yoongi complains, just barely keeping the whine out of his voice. He's sure Jimin can hear it anyway, though, judging by the way she looks away from him, bitting her bottom lip to stop her laughter. She fails as a few giggles escape through. And, as Yoongi looks at her, he really, really, wants to feel them against his own. Wants to see them shiny and red, bruised from his teeth nipping at them, parted as she gasps for air as he-

"Yoongi-oppa?"

Yoongi startles, beating down the instinct to blush as he shakes his head, trying to rid himself of his previous thoughts. He looks at Jimin questioningly, "What?"

Jimin flushes, looking away, "I asked if you were sure you'd be okay with...well following me around all day? I'm sure it's going to be pretty boring. Nothing ever happens at school. I mean, who's going to try anything in a public school, right? So, you'll probably have nothing to do all-"

"Jimin." Yoongi doesn't try to hide the smile at the way the Jimin gets progressively more red as she rambles on, the younger girl fiddling with the hem of her tank-top. He glances at the rest of their odd group, close to flicking Namjoon and Daehyun off when he sees the two staring at them and snickering at how obvious Yoongi is when Jimin is involved.

"Jiminnie." Hoseok's voice rings out around the group, sharp and demanding enough to silence everyone else. Jungkook and Junhong, both previously talking to Hoseok, look at the older girls in confusion as she drills holes into Jimin with her eyes.

Jimin freezes, looking at Hoseok with wide eyes, "Y-yes, unni?"

Hoseok walks over to her, still staring intently, "Do you know what today is?"

"U-um....No-November fourth?" Jimin is confused on what her unni is trying to get at, and by the looks of everyone else they're just as confused as she is. Though, Jimin pauses when a breeze whips around them and she finds herself with the urge to wrap her arms around herself, I have a really good idea of what it may be.

Hoseok nods, linking her arm with Jimin's, walking with the girls once more, "Yes. So can you tell me why you're not wearing a jacket? Again?"

Jimin looks down at her feet, a flush of embarassment rising on her cheeks, clearing , "I...I forgot it at our apartment. I didn't realize until this morning and we were already getting ready for school and by then it was too late to really go back and get it and I'm fine really, unni! I'll be inside almost all day and it's really not that big of a deal. We can go by later today and-" Jimin is cut off mid-sentence, startled by a weight settling on her shoulders. She looks over to Yoongi once again wide eyed, her face flushing when she sees pink dusting the older man's cheeks, his eyes purposely avoiding her own. She untangles her arm from Hoseok's to properly push them through the sleeves of Yoongi's jacket. She sees Yoongi looking at her from the corner of his eyes so she gives him a happy smile, voice soft, "Thank you, Yoongi-oppa."

Yoongi feels his heart thumping in his chest at the look in Jimin's eyes, beyond estacic at making the younger happy with such a simple action. He glares once more at Namjoon as the younger coos at "how sweet Yoongi is", when they all stop infront of the cafe, saying bye to the four staying there for the day, "Be quiet, Namjoon. I won't feel bad about pushing you into on-coming traffic."

"Gods, hyung. So mean. I'm heart broken. Really." Namjoon places a hand on his chest, over his heart, leaning on Hyosang for support. 

Hyosang just shakes his head at the younger two, shoving Namjoon off, grimacing at the pout he throws at him, "Don't pout, Namjoon. It makes you look like a scary creeper. Go you guys. Before they're late for school and Hoseok, Seokjin and, Youngjae lecture you about proper attendance."

Daehyun rolls his eyes at the man before swinging the hand he has laced with Youngjae's, "Alright, hyung. We're going. We're going. You can just tell us you don't want to see our faces anymore. You won't hurt our feelings or anything."

"Right." Hyosang drawls out, giving the other a look made of fondness and exasperation, "Anyway. The girls have made you all lunch. I expect you to be glued to eachother at all times." Daehyun raises a hand, waving it widly, Hyosang sighs, "What now, Daehyun?"

"What if they have to go to the bathroom? I'm pretty sure we can't follow them in there." Daehyun smiles cheekily even as Youngjae grips his hand tightly, nails digging into his flesh. He loves messing with their second. That's what partners are for, right?

"With the exception of Yoongi and Jimin, I'm pretty sure you've all seen eachother , showered with each other, whatever. I don't see how that's going to be a problem." Hyosang snickers at how red everyone is turning.

Hoseok snaps her head to look at the younger ones, her eyes wide with horror as they fall onto where Jungkook and Taehyung are innocently holding hands. Hoseok's voice raise in pitch, "I'm sorry, what?!"

Jungkooks looks at Hoseok with equal horror written all over her face, "Oh my gods! Unni! No! We-we've never! Unni!"

Seokjin rolls her eyes at her family, pulling Hoseok towards the door and pushing her into the cafe, smiling at the younger ones, "You can go to school now. We're fine here. Bye, guys! Have a good day!"

Yoongi shakes his head at the yelling he can hear from inside the cafe, Hoseok yelling about how they better not know what eachother looks like ! Really, did Hyosang have to say it like that? He looks over at Jimin, the girl's face still a deep red, but she looks at least a little bit warmer in his jacket. Jimin sees him looking at her and gives him a shy smile, shuffling closer to the elder. She doesn't do anything else, just stays next to him as they walk the rest of the way, both lost in their own thoughts.

"Oh no..." Jimin and Yoongi both look at Taehyung who lets out an annoyed groan, not used to him responding to much of anything in that way. They follow his gaze to the gate, Jimin frowns upset, and Yoongi glares, moving subtly closer to her at the person waiting for them at the gate.

Xero grins at the group approaching the school, ignoring the people he doesn't know and making his way over, "Jiminnie-ah! I've missed you! You weren't in school for two days! I didn't get to see your beautiful face, or hear your beautiful voice for two whole days! Where were you?"

Yoongi takes a step closer to Jimin in an obvious shield against the oncoming hug, eyes narrowing at the look of blantant contempt that flashes through the younger man's eyes before Xero looks at Jimin in confusion, bewilderment colouring his voice, "Jiminnie? Who's this?"

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't call her that." Yoongi snarls out, lips pressing into a thin line.

"And, you are?" Xero questions again, eyeing the other in brazen disdain, close to dismissing the other entirely.

"Yoongi-hyung is Jimin's boyfriend, Xero." Jongup states, smiling at the look Xero is giving him. He pushes Jimin gently towards the gates, taking Himchan's hand in his own, "Now, if you'll excuse us. We have class to get to."