Kiss You

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish

His jacket fell on the floor and his hands were now on the hem of his inner shirt. He raised it up until it went over his head. And slowly, his creamy white skin showed which made my eyes feel like falling from my eye sockets.

The shirt joined his jacket on the floor, and now I couldn't take my eyes off his upper body. I could see the outline of his abs on his flat tummy by the dim light. And his broad shoulders and the 'taeguns' were so alluring up close.

I should've put the lights on.

I froze on the spot and my jaw was probably hanging open the whole time. I looked for his eyes under his bangs. They were still squinting shut.

So, I returned to lavishing the beautiful sight in front of me. Then, I realized that the show isn't over yet, as his hands moved down to his jeans to ed it.

"No. No. STOP!" I shrieked, as I shut my eyes and shielded them with my hands.

My heart pounded fast as I waited for him to scream that I'm such a ert.

He should've recognize me by now, but I heard nothing. So, I slowly moved my hands away. My eyes went back to the familiar figure, only to feel cold sweat roll down my forehead. I found his eyes, and they were staring fiercely at me. His head was slightly tilting, giving me shivers at the enticing look on his face.

I gasped as he slowly moved in, closer to my direction. I walk backwards, but after a few steps, the wall behind me had blocked the way. And slowly, his face went close enough, that I could feel his breath that smelled gin.

His eyes were locked on mine, peeking deeply with lust, diminishing the innocence in it that I would always notice. I shuddered as I slowly slithered at one side, attempting for an escape. But, his arms were on either side of me, pinning me to the wall, and leaning dangerously close. I have no choice but to wait what's next.

His eyes began to disappear in his eyelids, while his face gets closer and closer. And I found myself hooked up in what I think would be a kiss scene in a couple of seconds.

I closed my eyes as my eyebrows tensed. My lips threatened to purse, even though I tried to loosen them. My heartbeat was making my chest thump hard as I felt his bare body pressing more against me. I couldn't breath. Now I'm just hysterically waiting for his lips to meet mine.

"Oppa, don't do this." I whispered under his breath.

I couldn't take it anymore. This isn't right. I may have wished for something like this to happen, but only if he mean it. Not when he's still in his drunken state, and the alcohol is probably messing up with his head.

"What?" He replied as I opened my eyes and was shocked to realize how close he already was. "This?"

Before I could even figure out what he meant about "This?", I realize he was aiming on showing me, rather than telling.

I saw him close his eyes again. And before I knew it, his nose smoothly glided on one side, and his lips finally touched mine.

I froze in front of his face. My subconscious was battling with me on deciding what to do. Until a single second felt much longer, but I still didn't find the strength to push him off me.

His lips were just pressing on mine without any movement. It was soft, so plump that my lips perfectly sank in it. Soon, my eyes began to close slowly as I gave in and felt defeated. And in the first place, I didn't really mind in loosing my lips. Because it was Lee Taemin by the way.

I shivered as I felt his lips began to move, like he was attempting for a slow French kiss. I began to panic but my eyes remained shut. I just didn't know what to do. Should I respond?

Before I could decide in my thoughts, his hands suddenly grabbed my waist on both sides. He pulled me in and my back wasn't pressed on the wall anymore. I was leaning carelessly against his body.

I found my hands went for his bare chest, only to push him lightly, to make some space between our bodies. My hands were trembling, being able to touch his creamy skin. I felt his muscles under my cold palm, and they were firmer than I thought.

The sides of my waist were burning as he continued to grip on it. They were pulling me hard, that I can almost feel the bulge on his crotch. Well, okay I could feel it, and it was making me lose focus on trying to hold back.

I knew I was caught up in the moment when my lips began to mirror his movement. Our lips was following a slow, passionate rhythm. And right there and then, was a feeling so heavenly, so deviant that it made all my skin prickle, in each trembling breath between our lips.

His moves was calm and bold, but I could still feel the heavy throbbing beneath his chest.

I was kissing him. I was literally kissing him. How could a girl like me be kissed by this y maknae of a famous boy group?
I thought things like these only lure in my pathetic mind. I didn't think it would be this possible.

After a while of making out, I felt him pull from me. I slowly blinked open and met his flawless face once more. He lowered his head, and I almost couldn't see his eyes from the shadows.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" He turned at me with those eyes that made me purr of cuteness.

But before I could reply, he flung his head down once again. He then straightened up and walked out the room. I could already break down from what just happened but I remained calm, when he returned shortly, this time with a cloth on his hand. He went to me without looking at my curious eyes and handed me the pajamas I asked for.

He turned around after I got the pajamas then slammed himself on his bed, before covering his body with a thick blanket.

And I knew it's a hint for me to leave. Yeah right, I have to leave. Not that I am expecting more. The kissing scene was already something that hit me really hard.

I hugged the pajamas that he gave me as I stood at the same spot, smiling. Making a final glance, thinking if it was really him that got my lips. And yes, it was him, only him, that made my first kiss so special.




 

[Taemin's P.O.V]

I breathed heavily under the sheets as I waited for her to leave. I forced myself not to make a single move and just pretend that I easily drifted back to sleep.

I heard her light footsteps slowly evacuated the room, and the door jab clicked as she closed it. I sighed in relief as I pulled down the blanket that strangled my breathing. I'm not really used to using a blanket.

My eyes trailed in the pitch-dark room, only to pause at the spot that I believe was where we were a while ago. And I got bothered of what I just did.

I could've...we could've... Yeah, you know..that..thing. But I still have this huge respect for girls. Especially for Hannah. Even though I hate the fact that she's one of my fangirls, I just owe her so much.

I remembered the moment, when I opened my eyes and saw her in front of me. I didn't even asked how'd she got here. I was plainly caught up. Caught up with the sight of her in my room. I caught myself thinking how adorable she was, when she covers her eyes. How she gasped hesitatingly when I went closer. And how she tried to kiss me back and mewled shyly.

Her lips, that I didn't know I'm starving of. I tasted it, her cherry lips. I'm surprised that I still had the strength to break it up.

But...why in the world did I kissed her? I know I'm drunk. No, not drunk. I only had one bottle. I'm just suffering from body aches and dizziness. So I came with my senses in the first place, but still I insisted.

It was my first kiss on the lips. I wonder if I was a good kisser. Well, I tried my best. It was mind-blowing that I tried to appear as the dominant one. I want to be the dominant one. I want everybody to see me as a man.

I'm confused. Is it really the reason, or is there something else?

***
 

I winced at the loud banging by the door, followed by Key's high pitch wake up song.

"Hyung!" I whined and shuffled on my bed.

I tried to ignore him but I know he won't stop until we really get up with our feet. I opened my eyes and pulled myself up, before glaring at him. He glanced at Jonghyun and continued his irritating voice.

I went hastily at the side of Jonghyun's bed and shook his arm real hard. I watched him open his heavy eyes and gave me an evil look that made me fear of my life.

"Do that again and you'll regret it!" He warned, while heaving the blanket over his head. 

I turned back to Key who had momentarily stopped at his morning call. But he had a look on his face that made me smile, a wicked smile. I quickly joined him when he jumped onto the playboy's bed. As we began to suffocate him with our weights, he grunted under the sheets. We pushed him even harder and our chuckles proved that we were enjoying in making him suffer.

"Okay okay! I'll get up now!" He managed to declare his surrender, while pulling down the blanket to catch his breath.

We scrambled up as he jumped out of the bed. Then the three of us trailed to the kitchen. Minho and Onew were already sitting around the table, and were starting to munch kimchi soup and noodles.

My stomach grumbled when I almost ran to get a pair of chopsticks and chew some food. By the time Key had set the last dish on the table, and all of us were seated, I notice something missing.

"Where's Hannah?" Jonghyun asked.

I looked up and waited for someone to answer. But the boys were all making sipping sounds and was focused in each of their bowl of food.

"She's pretty." Onew stated with his casual tone, that made me turn to his poker face. He looks like he would pull a prank anytime.

"Yeah, and she's kind." Minho added.

"And I love how she treats us normally." I nearly choked at Jonghyun's words while the others agreed in unison.

Whoa she's a good actress. I couldn't believe she made these boys think that she's no fan of SHINee. Nice job Hannah. Right, good idea, fake it.

"She left early. She said your umma would return this day, Taemin-ah. And she has to be home when she arrives." Key said before flipping his bowl, swallowing the last gulp of soup.

"How did she-" I was about to ask, but Onew barged in before I could finish.

"I drove her home. And I'm the one who picked her up last night too---just so you know." He said but I didn't turned at him.

"Well, you could ask me to drive for her, hyung." I was worried how I said it that way.

"Yah! You jealous minnie?" Minho started with suspicion.

"You never liked it when we ask you to drive for us though." said the leader who have obviously made up a story. They never really asked me to drive for them.

"Oh our maknae have changed for a girl! Aww...sweet!" Jonghyun purred while pouting, making me strike a disgusted look at him.

Okay, they get so exaggerated sometimes. I was supposed to be responsible for her because she's our family friend. I have to point that out for them. But before I could defend myself, they filled the room with loud teasing and mocking laughters, giving me no chance but to let them annoy me. So, I tried to ignore them and went back on eating.

Soon everything was peaceful again, and I began thinking of our schedule. There must be a vacant time. I should as well be home when umma arrives. Well, I miss umma. And, Lettuce ofcourse. And, the house. Yes, that's all. Whoa, I'm really getting weirder these days.



 

[Hannah's P.O.V]

'Ugh! Hannah stop thinking of it already!'

I sighed as my head flung back, to lean against the tiled walls of the warm jacuzzi. I was dipping my self in the bubbling waters. And I thought it could clear out my mind, but it never did.

I realize I was frowning while squeezing my eyes shut. I was mad of myself. Because I can't remember when was the last time I was thinking of something else, and not just Taemin and the kiss.

I left SHINee's dorm as early as possible. I did that on purpose. I just needed a break from all of this. I'm going crazy. I should be rejoicing from what had happened right? But it turned out like a problem, rather than a miracle.

Eomeoni would be home in a few minutes, so I decided to get out of the water and get dressed. Soon, my phone rang and I got a text.

Fr: Eomeoni Kwang Soon

"Hannah-ssi, I'll be home short. Don't cook dinner. Taemin will bring food."
 

Taemin... 

Taemin?!!!

My heartbeat began racing again. I was worried. Anxious. And I don't know why. I just think I could die if I see his face again. Yes I could die in shame.

The house was quiet until I heard a familiar voice coming from the front door. I hurriedly approached eomeoni and was surprised when my arms surrounded her small figure. I buried my face on her shoulder and she struggled to hug me back because of the huge bags in her hands.

"Oh, you sure did miss me, huh?" She cooed after I pulled out and smiled at her pleasant face.

"Wae? What's the problem?" Her eyebrows tensed and her eyes checked deeply into mine.

She could've seen the uneasiness plastered on my face.

"Huh? Nothing eomeoni. I just missed you." I smiled when I convinced her. And her calm look returned. 

As much as I wanted to tell her what was bothering me, I was losing so much courage.

I helped her with her things. And we scattered in the living room to organize the presents. She was handing me some gifts when...

"Where's mine?" We turned to the person by the door who was flashing that innocent cute smile.

And once again, I was out of my casualty.

"Oh son! Come. Wait, here's yours. Hmmm, this, this and this. And...this for your hyungs..."

I lowered my head down, fixing my eyes through the gifts in the bag that she gave. I didn't dared to look back at him. And I feel so stupid for ignoring his presence.

"Ah, ne. Umma, let's eat. I brought chicken." He said while making his way to the kitchen.

I turned to eomeoni and swallowed hard, before I made an excuse to stroll down the village.

"Wae? We're eating already." She looked at me, puzzled. And I could tell that she got a clue of what I am trying to do after she finally nodded.

"Gurae. Just don't take too long. It's already dark."

I smiled back before I almost ran to the door and went outside. I closed the gate and sighed in relief as I leaned by it, trying to calm my breathing. I noticed a red car parked just across the street and realized it was Taemin's. The one he rode with Naeun in WGM.
 

The cold breeze brushed through me, and I crossed my arms to shook the shivers off. I was only wearing a sweater, loose pants and a pair of hairy bunny slippers. And a stroll for me is even possible.

The moonlight was lathered in the streets, as I took little steps on the cemented ground. The neighborhood was quiet. It's because there ain't really neighbors--just houses perhaps.

I continued to walk down the narrow street. The sound of my steps trailed creepily behind me, echoing with the leaves that brushed each other on the tree's branches. The wind was strong, causing my hair mess with my face. If it wasn't for the light posts, the huge houses would completely dim the way.

I had walked long and eomeoni's house had disappeared from behind as I made turns. I didn't made any stop. I just continued to follow the road, wherever it would lead me. My mind is just too jumbled up to think of where I was going.

Suddenly, I felt drops of rain hitting my head. I wasn't worried until it began to pour hard. I covered my head with my palm and ran forth, looking for some shade. I was soaking wet by the time I stepped into a crooked waiting shed that was attached to an old dark hanok. I squished my dripping hair as I stared into the heavy raindrops that was quite deafening.

I sat on the wooden platform that stood in between the poles of the shade. The wind was more strong and cold now, and my teeth were chattering as the temperature drops.

I leaned by the ice-cold pole as my emotions had gone with the rain. For the first time, I was worried of myself. I was worried of being hurt. Even though how hard I try to expect nothing, it's just uncontrollable.

Meeting him was too good but what comes after it would be so delusional. That's why I hate being with someone who I know would never stay by my side as long as possible.

Two days more, and it's my birthday. And I know I have to leave after that. For my own sake, I know I have to leave.

A tear fell from my eyes. The word 'leave' just made me feel like I'm sinking. I know I couldn't do anything about it. I know I couldn't be the one he'll beg to stay by his side. I just couldn't be that girl, and it hurts me to death.

I suddenly looked up as I noticed headlights approaching. It slowly went towards the waiting shed and it made a full stop in front of me. It was red and shiny. Just like what I saw across eomeoni's house awhile ago. Just like the car that I think was Taemin's. I couldn't be wrong.




 

[Taemin's P.O.V]
 

I opened the door and ran to where Hannah was. The rain obviously got her soaked as her thin sweater slightly revealed what was inside. Our eyes met but hers were wide with surprise.

"Hannah-ssi, you okay?" I asked as I shook my damp hair. I opened the towel that I brought and covered it to her trembling body.

She didn't spoke. She turned away after I leaned in to put the towel properly. I looked at her. Her eyes were out on the streets. And there I know something was wrong.

"Let's go, I'll drive you home." 

I helped her up and placed one hand on her back in case she'll slip. I opened the door for her and closed it after she jumped in. I hurried to my seat. Silence flooded the car as I shut my door.
I combed my damp hair with my fingers. It became a messy up-do as I checked on the mirror.

"Komawo...Taemin-ssi." Her soft voice made me turn to her and once again, our eyes met.

"What happened to oppa? I would prefer that." I grinned and she smiled sheepishly. The first time I saw her smile tonight.

I placed my hands on the steering wheel after I turn off the hazard.

"Hannah-ssi, tell me. Are you avoiding me?" I asked as we drove off. I decided to tour her around the village so we could have some time.

I saw her turn away from me that I couldn't see her pretty face.

"Wae? You're now avoiding your bias? How could you?" I joked. I heard her gasp but didn't answered.

"Is it....about...l-last night?" I stuttered as my chest heaved.

She didn't turned so I just focused on driving and took the shortcut to the house. She must be feeling uncomfortable with me. By the next turn, our house came into view and I stopped the car by the entrance.

"Oppa, it's my birthday in two days. Well, I may sound stupid, but...do you mind being here on that day?" She finally turned at me with those almond eyes that stared deeply into mine. They were hard to resist that I nodded earnestly.

She smiled at me warmly that it reached her eyes and I saw the pure happiness in it. I know they were sad awhile ago but whatever it is, I made it disappear for the meantime.

"So...you're turning..?" I asked as I noticed that she was getting ready to get out of the car.

"18."

"Oh, welcome to being legal!" I said enthusiastically as she echoed my chuckles. I stared at her as she laughed. She's so pretty when she's happy. She doesn't deserve to get sad or anything.

The rain was still pouring hard as we stayed in the car and continued our little conversation. I don't know, but I want to talk to her. I want to get to know her better. And I hope this will make all her worries disappear.

"Neh, I'm the only child."

"Whoa, you must be a spoiled brat."

"Ani! Oppa, you're more spoiled than me!" She cried but laughed after.

"No, you are! That's why your boyfriend broke up with you."

I continued to giggle but stopped when she became silent.

"I never had a boyfriend before." She stated and my eyes went wide. I tried to exaggerate it to appear cool.

"See? Nobody likes you." I said with a serious tone. She wailed. She's just too cute when annoyed.

I didn't mean it ofcourse. I was too surprised how she had not gotten a boyfriend before. I mean, I can tell she's worth waiting for. So how come boys would give up on this gorgeous girl sitting beside me?

"It's because my world only rotated on you, only you." She looked me intensely in the eyes and I was mesmerized by it.

"But....I'm planning to change bias." She sighed as she forced a straight face. I glared at her and she burst out laughing.

"Hahaha your face!" She pointed out.

"Wae? Am I too handsome?" I flashed her my killer smile and she rolled her eyes. But I could see her blushing under the moonlight.

"You're not handsome. You're just cute like a cuddly baby, you know."

Okay, she hit my weakness. I'm sure she knew how much I hate being called like that.

"I will always see you as a child, oppa."

"You're just too cute to be a man."

"I wanna pinch your ch--"

"One more. Just one more Hannah-ssi and I'll kiss you." I nearly yelled as I leaned in and peeked at her eyes. The tip of our nose were close to touching.

She shut up and her eyes looked like it didn't belong to a Chinese family. They went huge in shock.

I finally pulled back with a mocking smile. Now I had discovered how to make a counter attack.

"So...see you tomorrow Miss Hannah Li?" I turned back at her. I grinned as I found her still frozen on the spot.

She nodded cautiously then went out of the car stiffly. I laughed at her dainty moves. She's just too adorable.

I waved through the window and she waved back then smiled timidly. I watched her disappear to the gates before I drove off, smiling. I was surprised on how much I am looking forward in seeing her again.