Busted

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish

I was shocked. I involuntarily turned at him, then came face to face with his gentle face. I forgot, he already turned before me and my breathing hitched realizing how close our faces are.

His endearing eyes were staring at me like he just set eyes on the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world. It was like whispering passionate desires that made my face heat up.

I was about to turn back to the skies and shook off the butterflies that were feasting in my stomach, but before I could do so, he cupped my right jaw and with a blink of an eye, he caught my lips like magnet.

My vision became hazy, like my world was spinning around. I was in complete surprise that for the second time, he kissed me hungrily, and he isn't drunk this time anymore.

Soon, I felt my eyes close as our kiss deepen. His arms went to pin me on the ground, keeping my head in between them. It supported his upper body as he glided on top of me. My hands moved on its own and tugged the collar of his jacket. I pulled it in and made him clash his body more to mine, that formed a burning sensation between us.

Then my hands were tangled in his hair, finally feeling its softness that I've been longing to feel. We continued to kiss, until I flinched when he bit my lower lip. I opened my eyes, still nervous to face him. But there he was, flashing that innocent smile like he didn't do anything erted.

 

"Wanna continue this somewhere else?" He asked, still on top of me. 
 

What the-

Is he asking me to-

What?

No!
 

I gasped, but I didn't expected it to be loud. He then chuckled as he pushed himself up and sat beside me, shaking the hair on his forehead. And by this, I had the chance to catch my breath and fix my hair as well. I slowly joined him in sitting, but I faced the opposite side, embarrassed of the kiss that I surely enjoyed. 

 

***

"We're near." His voice creeped in the car. If it wasn't because of the radio, it would've been so quiet, because no one dared to speak first, earlier.

I was becoming more and more anxious. I wasn't really sure where we're going and what he meant awhile ago. Could it really be-? Aishh! My mind! Since when did I turn this y? Ah~Taemin oppa, what are you doing to me?

We turned left and I noticed bright lights dancing, just a distance ahead. We came nearer as the loud mix of different music went pounding the whole place, and I realize where we were heading. I slapped myself for thinking of such foolish idea and...a little naughty one.

The car stopped and I didn't wait for Taemin to open the door for me. Instead I hurriedly jump off the car and ran to the entrance booth, where people were lining to get tickets. I've always love amusement parks. It just makes me feel so young again, carefree.

I peeked through the entrance while waiting for Taemin. The rides were moving wildly and the shrieks of people made me more excited to ride one. But, why is Taemin taking so long? Just as I turn back to where we had parked, a guy was already approaching my way, with dark glasses, a face mask and a hooded jacket, almost covering his whole head.

If it wasn't for the mark on his black jacket, I wouldn't recognize Taemin. I burst out laughing as he joined me in the line. 
 

"Yah! Stop it." He complained and I had trouble speaking because he just looks so funny.

"Oppa, you really look so creepy right now. Hahahah, you look like a mummy!" I yelled through the loud noise around.

I heard him sigh and he turned around, as if he had gone the drive to go with me. I stopped laughing and grabbed his arm before he could get away.

"Aishh! Okay I'll shut up now." I smiled sweetly as he turned back at me, but I couldn't see his expression and it's like I'm really talking to a mummy. Ugh, I hate it when he's all covered up for a disguise. 

 

***

"Whoa!!"

"Wow, it's really high!"
 

We both shouted after we rode the 'Drop of Doom'. We were panting hard and my body was already numb from the adrenaline rush caused by the rides that turned us upside down, even inside out.

I turned at Taemin and gave him a look. He knew I was signaling him to move on to the last ride. Then, we high-fived, realizing that we're almost done fulfilling our little goal to ride everything tonight.

We almost ran to our last ride, the 'Pirate Ship'. The last passengers just finished and then the next passengers are slowly filling up the ship. I grabbed Taemin's hand and we sneaked through the crowd. Luckily, we were able to sit at the very edge of the ship, where it is the most thrilling seat.

Soon, our belt bars were secured and the operator announced the cruise. The ship began to swing and I was smiling ear to ear. Too bad I can't see Taemin's face, so I didn't bother to look at him. I just heard his excited laughs that told me, he too was enjoying this.

The people began to shriek as the ship accelerated. Then it reached almost an angle of 180 degrees and Taemin and I began to scream too. But mine were muffled with laughs because he was ridiculously pleading the operator to stop the ship.

"Whoa, my organs are gonna fall ouuuutt!" His voice sound so funny, like he just inhaled helium.

After several swings, I refrained from screaming when I already felt dizzy. The ship slowly eased down and I sighed in relief. I noticed Taemin went all quiet so I turned at him but I wasn't worried for his wasted face, I was shocked that I can already see his face! The mask was only hanging in one ear, his hood was completely off his head, and his sunglasses were nowhere to be found!

I hurriedly reached for the mask and this awaken him from the fact that he could get in trouble, but it was too late when a passenger that was seated facing us, pointed at the SHINee's maknae.

"Omo! Isn't that Lee Taemin?" A girl shouted that made everyone turn at us. Some just ignored but most of the passengers were teenagers and they began squealing, that it made our eyes shot wide.

When the ship finally made a full stop, Taemin whispered a plan, to run quick to the exit and drive fast and furious.

The bars clicked open and we ran down the stairs to the ground. We reached the ground but many girls were already forming there, and they encircled Taemin, dodging me away.

But before I could help him get out of their hands, a group of girls blocked me. And soon, I was surrounded with girls too, but they didn't look like they have something nice to say.

"Yah! Who are you?"

"Why did you ride with Taemin oppa?"

"Are you together?"

"No way! You look like a !"

"She can't be his girlfriend. She's too low-class."

"Hey you ! How dare you steal him?"
 

I turned from one side to another, facing angry faces, hearing loud noises and hurtful words all over again. I was bumped by these girls repeatedly. I frowned and closed my eyes. If this is a nightmare, it would be the worst one.

A tear fell from my eye. I can't handle this anymore. I'm suffocating because of the powerful crowd. I just want to collapse. Now. Please. I want to have a black out.

But it never happened. I'm still with these fangirls. I'm relieved, I didn't turn so monstrous like them.

Then, I felt a hand grip on mine. I thought it was from a fan that would like to help, but when I searched for the owner, I found Taemin's face. His eyes showed so much concern.

He then pulled me and we began running like we're being raced by death. We finally went out of the amusement park and into the parking space. But the mad girls ran like hell too. They followed us but we managed to get in the car and Taemin drove off like he didn't mind bumping another car. I know he badly wants to get out of those flesh-eating zombies.

Heavy panting now consumed the enclosure. The crowd had finally disappeared from the rear view mirror and we looked at each other in disbelief. Sweat were rolling down our pale faces. We didn't mind wiping them out until he slowed the car down, and drive at a normal speed.
 

"Oppa..." I turned at him. His eyes were focused on the streets and his chest still heaved heavily.

I was sulking like crazy. I knew we're in so much trouble. There's no way nobody had taken some pictures of us. And we can't easily run from such proof. I was worried that it would be in the news the next day, and it would surely affect not just him, but all the people who cared for him, including me.




 

[Taemin]

Her voice broke through my deep thoughts. I was thinking of the best way to fix this . How dumb am I, being so careless? I couldn't risk her. I couldn't stand to watch her suffer from what I think would probably be a frightening outcome. I know she'll be having a hard time. If someone would get the most misfortune, it would be her, and it's all because of me.

"I'm sorry you got into this." I said, disappointed by myself.

I saw her smile from the corner of my eye, and it just made me more worried. Because I still can't think of anything that could save her from this mess.

We were silent on the way to our house. I wonder what she's thinking now. I had overheard some of the bleak words those girls yelled at her face, and I know it's not that easy to just get over with that.

Our house came into view and I stopped the car by the gates. 
 

"Thank you for tonight oppa! I had a great time. Well, excluding the ending ofcourse, haha!" She said cheerfully but I could still hear her voice tremble, creeping under her bright tone.

I turned at her as she opened the door, but I grabbed her arm before she could get out. She turned at me surprisingly.

"Don't worry, I'll fix this." I said and she nodded reassuringly. I smiled back before I let go of her and she finally got out.

She stood there smiling, waiting for me to leave, just as I remembered something. I rolled out the window by the passenger seat and she peeked through it, giving me a chance to admire her beauty once more.

"Happy Birthday for the second time! You have a present in your room. And don't forget to pay me the next time we meet."

I laughed after her happy face suddenly grimaced and she glared at me. I rolled the windows close, before she could fight back. Then I drove off, turning at the side mirror from time to time. Taking glimpse by glimpse of Hannah who was waving her hand blissfully, like she had completely forgot about the consequences that was about to come.




 

[Hannah]

My hand crashed back to my side after Taemin's car went out of view. I sighed as my shoulders collapsed, joining in with my emotions. I'm doomed. Really doomed. If something would go public on what happened tonight, I'd better get ready to battle with millions of his fans.

I flung my head down in distress. But it suddenly popped back up, recalling what he said...about a birthday present...in my room.

I hurriedly turned excitedly as I went through the gates and ran inside the house. It was late in the evening and eomeoni had probably gone to sleep so I managed to lighten my steps. When I arrived at my door, I quickly went inside and the present he was talking about was the first thing that caught my eyes. Well, who could not notice a life-sized teddy bear consuming more than half of your bed?

My mouth gaped open in surprise as I closed the door without taking my eyes off the big cream-colored buddy. Then I jumped on the bed, hugging it with my fluttering insides.

He just gave me a very huge teddy bear!?

Lee Taemin just gave me a very huge teddy bear?! What is the meaning of this? I thought as my face heat up, hugging the fluffy thing tightly, and imagining that it was him.

Then I pulled out as I stared at it closely. It was too cute, too cute just like him. But before I could cuddle with it the whole night, I noticed a small card tied with its necktie.

I opened it.
 

"I had given lots of teddy bears to different people, but remember that yours is the biggest and the most special one."

I knew I couldn't think the other way anymore. I knew I had to believe that there's just something going on between us. I believe it's not my delusions anymore. And somehow, I'm thinking that my wishes were finally granted.

I went rolling insane on my bed and then I fell on the floor hard, but I continued to smile widely like I didn't felt anything. I reminisced our date, especially the kiss. The kiss that I participated with my whole being. Whoa, I didn't know we're even capable of that!

But then, a thought cut off my joyous acts and made me all serious. Then worry came across my mind. I slapped myself mentally as my eyes became teary.
 

Oh yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow.