Love Trip pt. 2

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish

"What?!" I shrieked as I straightened my back and turned at him. I tried to seek any cue by sorting out his expression.

"You're kidding right?" A smile escaped my control. I can't believe we're going on a trip to Jeju and I can't help but to leap in excitement.

I stared at him with my mouth gaping open. I was caught in surprise and couldn't find the words to express myself. He was looking at me too, probably enjoying the look on my face.

"But oppa, isn't it too late to go there already? How can we go back in time?" My head twitched.

"Who said we're having a round trip? We're staying overnight there Jagi." A sly grin was forming on his face. He sounded so sure about this, that it made me fear of its possible aftermath.

"O-Overnight? But, I don't have any clothes. And, don't you have work to do, Lee Taemin?" I gave him a surmising look, but it didn't do good in making him think twice.

"I've got it all covered up, Jagi. Don't worry." He said breathily while grazing his nose through my hair.

I aimed to persuade him but he had outwitted me before I could even try. 




 

***

 

We reached the airport and immediately boarded a plane heading to Jeju island. After an hour of flying, we finally arrived at Jeju international airport.
 

Taemin was in his casual gray, v-neck sweater and a pair of black tight pants. A mask was covering half of his face again, and his bangs added up to his disguise.

His flat sneakers didn't seem to lessen his height. He still stood tall with the dark beanie that he wore above his head. It has a 'homeboy' print, styled in bold letters.

"Oppa, I'll carry this." I grasped for the handle of the huge duffel bag he was carrying.

He was waiting at the counter, paying rent for a car. And I thought I should carry one of the bags that was making his arms tire.

"Uhm....how about this? Thanks Jagi." He smiled and moved the stroller luggage towards me. It was the easiest to handled.

His hand was still on its shaft when I held it, replacing him. It caused me to notice the rosary bracelet around his wrist, which he always wear. I realize how he really treasured that possession a lot. And I wonder who gave it to him.

After the rental was settled, we were directed to a silver hatchback car. And we drove off in an instant, not wanting to waste time.





 

***

 

"Oppa, you already got used to this place, huh?" I asked while my eyes were stuck out the window, trying to catch sight of everything.

The skies were already dark outside, and the huge trees made it more dusky. We had drove off the little city and now we're surrounded by a mere landscape.

"Yeah, I've drove here a couple of times. So, I'm a little familiar of the streets. And...I have a map with me...just in case." He hummed a laugh.

He had removed his mask by the time he started driving, and I was glad every time I turn to face him, witnessing the cast of his face. I noticed him glance at the map he unfolded earlier. Then his face turned serious while his eyes were shifting at it from time to time.

"Yah! Don't you even dare getting lost, Lee Taemin." I warned him jokingly, sensing that he's just pulling a prank on me.

"Uhm... Jagi, I-I think we already are." I looked at him and saw a glint of horror in his eyes, that made me accept the fact that we're really lost.

"But I thought you knew the way to the hotel oppa?"

"Yeah, yeah, but I think I made a wrong turn, because I barely can see through the darkness." He explained as he slowed the car down and stopped at the edge of the narrow street.

"W-wait, you're going out? What the hell, we're out of nowhere!" I panicked when I saw him open his door and set foot on the ground. I just can't help to think of something dreadful, like the movies that kept me up at night.

"Jagi, you easily get scared do you? Haha. I'll just check the sign board back there okay?" He said mockingly.

I frowned at him but he just left while giggling softly, without even closing the door. His voice trailed with him but it quickly faded, replacing it with stillness.

I was left alone and I began regretting for not going with him, thinking that he'll get back shortly. But I began to worry when there's still no one breaking up the eerie silence, for minutes that felt like hours.

"Oppa!" I called out, but I didn't get any reply.
 

I turned back to the direction where he had gone but the back lights of the car didn't give enough help to let me see further. So I sink back to my seat, feeling helpless and troubled. I was thinking if I could even get out of here alive. Yeah, my mind isn't helping either.

 

"Hey!" 

"Sssshhiii-" I was about to curse when Taemin popped by the door out of nowhere. And his loud voice didn't failed in making my spirit leave my body for a second.

"Oppa! You did that on purpose didn't you?!" I whined as my chest heaved like crazy. 

"What? You called me right? So I ran back to see if you're okay. And...obviously, you're not. Cause you look sick. Hahah!" He pointed out while he flung his head back and laughed like there's no tomorrow.
 

Not wanting to gain more defeat, I got out the car and ran towards him. He was still in the middle of his attempts to refrain from laughing when I jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs clung on his hips. It was close to a romantic scene, but it really isn't. Because I was strangling his neck playfully, making him choke.

"Yah! Okay- You win!" He declared his surrender and then I loosened my grip on him, feeling a little pity on my weak boyfriend.

He didn't gave me much time to enjoy my victory when I felt his body descend to the ground. And my back was the first to hit the rocky ground while he just laid on top of me. My arms were still around his neck so I grabbed the opportunity to strangle him once more. 
 

"Hmmm, so soft." I didn't realize the move I was making was actually pushing the back of his head to my chest. I quickly flinched and free him by throwing his head away. 

This made him chuckle before he rolled his body and faced me this time. I was unable to move as he held my wrists in place and he leaned closer to my face while flashing his triumphant smirk.

"Too bad, I always win." He whispered. He stared down at me as I close my eyes to avoid his hypnotizing look.

I was actually predicting something- a kiss, to be exact. But then I felt him free his grip on my wrist, proving me wrong. I opened my eyes and saw him already standing in front of me. He was beaming that ridiculous smile, as if he knows I did expect for a kiss. 
 

"Who's up for a night swimming?" He ran bouncily to the car and grabbed a bag before turning back at me.

I managed to get back on my feet, dusting dirt all over my clothes. I was startled of what is it, he's talking about. And when I turned at him, I noticed the swimming trunks that was hung on his shoulder. 

Don't tell me you're only wearing those! I screamed in my mind.

He then reached for my hand and guided me to the dark path after a sign board saying 'JEONGBANG WATERFALL AHEAD' 



 

"Omo. Careful Jagi." He catched my back before I could fall off. I tripped over a huge rock and I can feel a small cut down my toes.

It didn't bother me that much, so we continued our little journey. Soon enough, I felt the ground increase in slope as we neared the beach line. Huge rocks were scattered all over the ground, almost covering the sand beneath it. 

Taemin then supported me as we tiptoed through the rocks, heading to the waterfall that was at the corner, facing the ocean.

The scenery was so exquisite, that it left me breathless to the shimmering of the water, all lathered by the moonlight ray as it painted a precise picture of the perfect scene.


 

"This is where I wandered off, earlier. I already knew the way to the hotel from here, so you don't have to worry. But...since we're already here, let's take the chance." 

We reached the falls and we stared at it for a moment, admiring the relaxing splashes of waves, and its crystal clear waters.

"Wait here, I'll change first." He handed me the bag and I watched him walk to a small cave near the falls. And when I realize he was changing to his trunks now, I became tensed. I'm going to change in my swim wear too, right? 

I couldn't focus on the scenery anymore. I was throwing my eyes back to where Taemin hid, from time to time. I was hysterically waiting for him to come out so I can somehow refuse his idea.

But just as I made my last turn back at the spot, my eyes weren't able to turn from it anymore. It's because he's already approaching me, with those skin-tight nylon trunks that was wrapped down to his lower thighs. 

Yet it wasn't the only thing that made me forget what I was planning to do. His upper body was all bare and I was caught up on how the moon lit it perfectly, that it gives an impossible effect to his mesmerizing features. 

I could almost count every step he makes as he moved in closer, giving me an inviting look that made me mentally drool.

"You're next." He smiled. 

I snapped out of my thoughts. He was too close now, that I felt myself burn off while noticing the toned abs that made fine bumps on his stomach.

 

"I-I...Uhm...ah...ok-ay." I forced a smile but I don't think I managed to pull it clean. I heard him chuckle as I passed stiffly by him, making my way to the cave.

"Uhm, am I going to get clothes in here?" I realized I asked that too late already and I nagged myself for that.

A splash in the waters was heard as I turned at him. I waited for him to get back at the surface. And when he did, I saw him nod and smile broadly.

"Neh, find anything you like there." 



 

I found myself in the dim cave, ravishing the clothes in the bag. I scowled as my eyes inspect each of the fabric that my hand fished out. My jaw dropped as I figured out how revealing was the only swim wear I found in it. It was a two-piece blue bikini, with thin strings that were the only thing attached to keep it from falling off when I wear it.

I face palmed myself. I stared at the suit one last time, checking if I can really dare to slip it into my body.









 

[Taemin]

 

"Jagi? Not done yet? The water's amazing!" I shouted as I realized she was taking too long. Aisshh, girls.

I became tired of swimming so I decided to rest on one corner of the lagoon, dipping half of my body. I was looking through the place when I saw Hannah walk out from the hollow shelter. I almost didn't noticed her with that bikini, that almost revealed all of her skin. 

My mouth hung open as she walked towards me stiffly. I noticed her soft curves that I didn't knew she had. Her head lowered down as she crossed her arms across her chest, covering her rich busts. Then she joined me in the water, drenching her flawless skin, inch by inch. 

"Jagi, I never thought you'd like these type of clothes." I moved towards her teasingly and I noticed her finally turn at me, blushing.

"Yah! Everything in the bag isn't even close to decent! You're really gonna pay for this oppa!" She slapped my chest as I drew closer.

"How come you didn't like it? Key and Jonghyun said it would never fail." I defended. But I already knew that my hyungs used their corrupted minds against me.

"You mean, they were the ones who picked the clothes I'm gonna wear?" 

"Uhm, yeah. Cause I don't know what to pick, and...they forced me to leave it up to them. Sorry Jagi. I should've never trusted them in the first place." I made my voice sincere enough for her to believe. I embraced her in the waters and she let me. This means she wasn't blaming me anymore, but those two rascals.

I felt my heart race as our bodies caressed each other's bare skin. Her damp hair messily framed her face. And her lashes fluttered as she hesitates in meeting my gaze. She was now looking at me, as if my eyes were home to her. 
 

"My Jagi is so beautiful." I smiled at her while tightening my grip on her delicate waist. 
 

She flinched by the sudden intrusion. But it didn't took long for her to give up in resisting me. Her arms slowly abandoned her chest, which gave a distracting view in front of me. I felt her fingertips slowly grazed on my shoulders, not missing my collarbones. It crawled down to my arms, and coiled loosely on my biceps. Her eyes were trailing with her smooth hands, checking out every skin I have.

I knew I had lost over my control when I crashed my lips on her, passionately. It was slow, enough to enjoy the taste of pleasure that was building between us. Her arms were now around my neck, pulling my hair back playfully. But it just pushed me to spice up the kiss. I leaned in and forced my tongue inside her hungrily, causing her to arch her back. I could now feel the fabric she was wearing on top, and pressing myself even more made me feel her supple s.

I was surprised when she managed to fight back. Now I was the one who's bending out as she pushed me backwards, not breaking the kiss that was now involving tongues.

My breath trembled as my lips escaped hers, but only to trail kisses from her jaw to the base of her neck. Inhaling her intoxicating scent, as my fingers found the cords of her upper suit. I heard her whimper over my ears as her head flung back, letting me continue in going down.

It stimulated me in lavishing her skin with my mouth, marking light redness in some spot. She moaned shyly, and it gave me the urge to pull off the strings in her suit.

But before I could succeed, she must've noticed it, that her palms pushed me lightly, causing me to turn to face her. I met her pleading eyes. I saw a glint of lust in it but guilt suddenly took over.
 

"Tell me that didn't happened!" She bit her lip, that tempted me to claim them once more. But she braced her palms against me, making me snap out of my senses.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I..." I stuttered as we drew apart, ashamed to meet each other's gaze.

"I think we have to rest, oppa. It's really late now."
 

I agreed to her and we got out of the waters while I stayed behind her. I wanted to hold her hand but fear occupied me. I, myself was surprised in what just happened. I didn't know I had these strong desires towards her. And I couldn't bare thinking of what I could've done to her. 



 

***
 

We found our way back to the car after we change into dry clothes. Then, I drove off, now sure of the way we were taking.

We arrived at the hotel at around 10 pm. And I didn't knew Hannah had drifted to sleep, so I woke her up. We headed inside while I bind my arm around her, already making up from being reluctant.

"Two rooms next to each other please." The mask muffled my voice as I talked to the clerk.

"I'm sorry sir but we only have one room available. The rest were already reserved." She said, after checking on the computer.

I turned to Hannah and gave her a questioning look. 
 

"It's okay. It's not like we hadn't slept together once, right?" She whispered before I smiled. Turning back to the counter as I paid for the room.