Dream Girl

{SHINee} Lee Taemin - One Last Wish

[Hannah's P.O.V]
 

'So...see you tomorrow Miss Hannah Li?'

I'll see him again tomorrow? I thought he rarely have spare time? SHINee's utterly famous, right?

I almost didn't notice that the rain had stopped pouring. I walked stiffly to the front door. My eyes were fixed on the ground but I am clumsily tripping. I was probably out of my mind. I clearly had not yet recovered from the kiss last night and now here's more.

I was walking in blissfulness and the feeling that tormented me awhile ago had finally left the back of my head. He was too nice...too nice to allow a friendly conversation with his fan.

I remembered what he said after he found out about my true identity.

"Then, just go back.....to your country."

"If you really are not recklessly stalking, prove that you can go away from me."

I shivered from the memory.

What happened to that? Is he taking his words back? Or he's just making some romantic fan service to maintain his perfect image?

And...he agreed to be on my birthday! Imagine that, my favorite idol just promised to be on my birthday. He would be a birthday present I'll never forget for the rest of my life.

Eomeoni had already gone to sleep when I came back. I jumped into bed after I changed into dry clothes. I just hope I won't get sick from getting soaked from rain water long enough.

***
 

"Hannah-ssi?" I heard eomeoni's voice that woke my subconscious mind. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy. I then felt a cold thing that landed on my forehead.

"Omo! You're burning!" I realized it was eomeoni's hand as my eyes fluttered open.

I saw eomeoni in worry. I noticed her wearing formal clothes, that told me she have work to do. She stormed out my room but returned shortly with a glass of water and medicines.

"Here, drink this." She helped me sit up.

I was surprised to find out that I barely have strength to sit on my own so she supported my back as I took the medicine.

"I was curious why you haven't gotten up yet and it's already 9. I'm glad I checked on you. You're probably not okay. What happened last night? Did you got wet from the rain?"

Eomeoni's voice was full of concern but I found my throat sore so I just nodded and she let me lie back on the bed.

"You haven't eaten breakfast yet. Wait here I'll get food."

I shut my eyes because the room was spinning when I opened them. I'm dizzy. The sharp pain in my head is nearly unbearable and it caused liquid to fill my tear ducts. I feel so much heat in my body and it was quite alien to me because I hadn't been sick for such a long time already.

I hear eomeoni's steps came back to my room.

"Here. It wouldn't do good if your stomach's empty." She placed the tray on the desk.

"Komawo eomeoni, but I'll eat later." I replied as my voice croaked.

She went towards me and sat by the edge of the bed.

"If you won't eat, I'll have to cancel my meeting and won't leave you."

"Eomeoni. No, don't do that. You can go. Really. It's not that I couldn't walk."

"Well, can you?" She raised an eyebrow that made me smile weakly.

"Yeah, I could, after I cool down." I forced a chuckle. It seems that it didn't convinced her.

She sighed then left the room.

"Okay, I'll go now. Just take a rest, okay?" She yelled from outside.

"And don't forget to eat when you can already walk." She suddenly appeared by the door and gave me a look.

I nodded then she smiled and waved goodbye. I knew there was something fishy behind that smile when she closed the door. I just couldn't put a finger on it.

***
 

The ruffling of plastic cellophane made me flinch and squint my eyes to see where it was coming from. The room was fully lighted by the afternoon sun as I noticed my door already open. Did eomeoni came back already?

I slowly turned my head but the noise suddenly stopped.

"Oooh, you awake?"

My head hit the head board when I jumped as I found Taemin's face just above mine. His round eyes checked me as I caressed my head, frowning.

"I'm so sorry." He said those in English that made me grin.

I was feeling normal again but my stomach was grumbling like lions.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I sat up as he continued to place some bottled milk from the bag that I think he just bought.

"Umma called me." I looked at him as his lips pouted a little.

He was in his plain dark shirt and ripped black pants that showed some of his creamy skin. His hair was covering his forehead again. He should keep his hair from his face though, it's better. He would look more manly and y. Because now, he's just too cute that I want to cuddle with him and shower him with little kisses.

"Mwo?" I came back to my senses as he turned at me. I didn't realized that he's been waving banana milk in the air and was waiting for me to take it.

I hurriedly reached for it and put my head down as my cheeks flushed. He must've noticed that I'm staring at him.

"Oppa, you might have work to do too. I'm okay now." I sipped at the straw hungrily that I finished drinking it before he could answer.

"What? I'm not here for you, pabo. I'm here for Lettuce. He's sick as well." He gave me a straight look then left the room, sipping on a bottle of banana milk.

He disappeared into my view and I caught myself in dismay.

"Just kidding!" He yelled as his head poked by the door then disappeared again. I frowned as his chuckles echoed through the hallway.

"Aissshhh! Such a kid!" I yelled back and giggled as I noticed that he stopped laughing.

"Yah! I'm the one who cooked. I might not let you eat."

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the kitchen, still on my pajamas. I'm so hungry that I didn't care to look in the mirror.

I found him across the counter preparing the food.

"Hey, wanna give a help?" This guy really wants to appear cool.

I helped him place the food on the table and we started eating as we sat across each other.

"Oppa, you sure you cooked this?" I looked up as I tried to look straight in his brown eyes.

"Ofcourse." He said with conviction.

"Just for me? You tried to cook? Well, it's not bad."

"Okay, okay, I bought it. I forgot, you knew I couldn't cook." He glared at me as I smiled widely.

I found myself so comfortable at the moment. It's like I had drank beer to have confidence to talk to him informally. But no, I didn't. It's just my pure self that I have with me.
 

"Oppa, my birthday. Don't forget." He nodded while chewing noodles.

I looked at him as he put lots of noodles in his mouth and his cheeks went so bulky that I was forcing myself not to laugh. He's cute..a very cute baby boy.

"You're staring at me again. You should stop that or you'll fall for me. Hard." He murmured by just looking down. Gosh, how'd he know I was staring?

"Hey, I'm not--!" I protested.

"Oh, I forgot, you already fell for me, right?" I froze as he looked me in the eyes then smiled, that smile that could melt everything in me.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I turned down and just try to focus on my plate. He can always catch me off-guard.

I feel him turn back to eating but I didn't dared to look up anymore.

"Oh yeah, your birthday. When was that again?"

I frowned.

"Kidding! The day after tomorrow, right?"

"Stop kidding around oppa. You'll look like a baby." I .

I just can't stand being the only one who's been bombard with his childish self. It's not that I'm against it. I just love it so much that I wish he'll never get tired of doing that.

"Ahhh, so...everytime you call me that...you mean, you want a kiss." He smirked, the most annoying to others, but for me, it was the funniest.

"N-No." I stuttered as I remembered that night, in SHINee's dorm.

"It really sounds like you're begging for it." His voice went low and husky that it made my skin prickle and I can't look straight in his eyes.

I swallowed hard as we both remained silent and continued on eating. After we finished, I put the dishes in the sink and was about to start washing them when Taemin bumped me with his shoulders and leaned on me. I turned at him and found his eyes, pleasing.

"W-Wanna play a game?" He pouted.

I wasn't able to reply shortly as I became mesmerized with his lips. His plump lips that was so close. But it's never closer than the moment when it had touched mine, back in his dorm.

"What g-game?"

My heart started to race as his lips slowly curved into a smile.



 

***

 

"I'm coming, Hannah-ssi." His voice creeped into me, as I nudged him by the arm to disturb him.
 

"Just take it slow, oppa. You know I'm not good at this!" I screamed as my fingers jumbled the buttons on the game controller.
 

We were in his game room, splattered on the couch and eyes stuck on the huge screen, the only thing that lighted the dim room. My fingers were already numb from putting too much effort in pressing the buttons. Because I badly want to win. It's been 5 rounds and I'm always the loser.

"K.O.!" The speakers declared as Taemin laughed out his victory.

"You can never beat me! Wahahahahahah!"

"It's unfair! How do I know if you've been playing this your whole life? You didn't even teach me about the controls!" I yelled through the deafening speakers but it was just drowned by his chuckles.

I sank in the couch and crossed my arms.

"Hey, last game?" He turned at me, still smiling ridiculously.

I didn't spoke and continued to frown.

"Okay, I'll teach you." He went closer to me as I gave in. Ofcourse I want to beat him.

"This..." He pointed at the button having a triangular mark. "..you use this for kicks."

I nodded as he let me try it.

"This...for jumping or ducking..this..."

He continued in explaining to me but when I turned at him, I wasn't able to turn back to the screen anymore. I realized that, what was right beside me was more interesting than the game we were playing.

I watched his lips move, as he spoke every word that sounded so soothing in my ears. His eyelashes were long and it smoothly fluttered as he blinks by the light on the screen, which abled me to catch this wonderful sight.

Then I wondered. How did I get this close to SHINee's maknae? Hannah-ssi, tell me how did you get this close to your ultimate bias, you lucky girl?

I flung my head down and smiled on my own. 

"What happened to you?" He noticed me.

I refrained from my thoughts as I shook my head and gave him a puzzled look.

"You know, I think you're so weird sometimes." He gave me a disgusted look that made me frown.

"No, most of the time." He corrected.

"You have to be grateful I won't spit out what I really think about you."

"Then what is it? Really."

"I said I won't spit it out." I looked away as I felt his curiosity grow.

"Aishhh, you're so stubborn. I don't care. I already knew about it."

"Then, what?"

"I won't tell either." He raised his shoulders then turned back to the game.

"I'll tell you if you do me a favor." I said as he turned surprisingly at me.

"Okay, what do you want?" He said boldly. Why is he itching to know by the way?
 

"Hmmm.....dance."

What am I thinking? I wasn't worried of fainting when he dances in front of me, I was worried of what I had promised to say afterwards.

I saw him smirk then laughed after. He turned at me.

"Are you serious?" He said then I nodded reassuringly as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I hurriedly went to my music then played 'dream girl' in the highest volume. He muted the tv, before jumping up to his feet.

"Wait, I don't have a microphone stand." He complained while straightening his shirt. I rolled my eyes then pouted. The song was already playing on the first verse.
 

{When it started is not important
I only see the perfect you in my eyes}

He started to move flawlessly but he stopped in a moment. He reached out his hand in front of me. I was surprised as I looked up at him. He nodded, then I hesitatingly placed my hand above his and he pulled me up. He reached for my other hand so he was holding both of my hands in between our swaying bodies. 

{In this gray world, only your red lips shine
The moment I try to kiss your lips
I awake from my dream}

I looked at him smiling back at me. His head was slightly bobbing to the beat while I began to trace his moves.

{Your face is still so clear
The heat of your hand that I held is still warm
You come to me at night but disappear in the morning
I can't just let you go like this every day}

He let go of my left hand and raised the other. Then I realized that I have to turn around. Seriously, the song doesn't fit for this tango moves but it just felt so right.

{Baby I know this is all a dream but
Baby, oh please, don't leave me}

"Hey, I can dance this part." I said over the music and I saw his face brighten. He made space between us and we began to dance together harmoniously. I didn't made it perfectly because I was distracted by how his body moves in the most amazing way. 

{Dream Girl, seems like I can touch you but I can't
Dream Girl, every night I wait for you like this
Dream Girl, you sweetly whisper love to me
Then you disappear in the morning, dream girl}

I found myself standing still as I stared at him, amazed. He turned at me and lip synch the lyrics as he acted in front of me.

{Hold on for a moment, this isn't a dream
That dazzling smile, that's definitely you
My heart makes me go after you in secret
The moment you turn the corner, you disappear like a dream}

His eyes looked deep into mine as he did something like an interpretative dance while holding my hand. My heart was beating fast but I tried to play along.

{Your face in my dream is the same every night
It feels like I should go a little closer to you now
But you only give me a slight smile and disappear like that
I can't just let you go like this every day

Baby I know this is all a dream but
Baby, oh please, don't leave me

Dream Girl, seems like I can touch you but I can't
Dream Girl, every night I wait for you like this
Dream Girl, you sweetly whisper love to me
Then you disappear in the morning, dream girl

I'm afraid of the days without you (although I'll forget when tomorrow comes)
I try holding onto you earnestly but without any promises, you leave me}

I went back on the couch, smiling to my ears. My eyes didn't left his swaying body. He was now singing with his voice as he made lots of eye contact with me. And that made my heart skip lots and lots of beats. 

{The feeling of seeing your eyes, your lips - you're so beautiful
I can't take my eyes off of you for a moment
No words can take anything away from you
From your head to your toes, you're the one and only girl
From one to a hundred, I treat you gently
The day you chose me is when the world stops
You're my world

Dream Girl, seems like I can touch you but I can't
Dream Girl, every night I wait for you like this
Dream Girl, you sweetly whisper love to me
Then you disappear in the morning, dream girl}

He did hilarious body gags that made me burst out laughing. He was so into his little performance that I was able to see how he really is a total performer. How his eyes were full of passion. He just loves what he do that's why lots of people look up to him. Plus, he's a good person. As pure as a pearl from the deepest sea.

{Dream Girl, seems like I can touch you but I can't 
Dream Girl, every night I wait for you like this
Dream Girl, remember our love
When the night grows deep, she finds me, dream girl}

The music died off and the room went silent except for his heavy panting and my continuous giggles. He sank beside me in the couch and I clapped as hard as I can. I'm really happy that he gave me a super VIP concert.

The room was airconditioned but I can see drops of sweat on the side of his face.

"Oppa, you're really great." I complimented him. I can't pretend and annoy him at this moment.

"Thanks. Now, tell me."

I almost forgot about the deal. I panicked as he turned at me and waited for me to speak. I can't really think of something to tell him. What do I think about him? They're all just pretty imaginations, nothing to get bothered about.

"Hmm?" His head was leaning by the couch and his eyes were locked on mine, waiting impatiently.
 

"I think...
you're such a great person oppa. You were the best dancer, singer, actor, promotional model, mc. You're so handsome--there I said it. You're someone who always take care of the things that you love, that's why they never left you. You're just someone everybody would love to be with. 
And...
even when I get back to my country, I'll continue to admire you...and I would never regret that I chose you and let you in my life. Even all of this is only for the meantime, I will always be reminded that I had spend some special time with you, Lee Taemin, oppa."
 

My words moved my own self. My tears began to blur my eyes but I pulled them back from falling.
 

Taemin began to blink repeatedly as he turned in front, staring blankly at the screen...