15 years...

It's you, It's only you

                Where is she?

                Why hasn’t she returned yet?

                She promised to come back...

                But... I promised that I’ll marry her...

                Has she forgotten about me?

                 

                “Neh, Wookie, you alright?” Ryeowook heard His Yesung hyung’s voice.

                “Neh, hyung...” Ryeowook smiled. “I was thinking of something”

                “You better get ready now, the show’s starts any minute” Yesung said.

                “Neh” Ryeowook smiled.

                Years gone by... Ryeowook kept on waiting for his best friend to come back. He cherished the last moment he was with her thus, he didn’t forget about her even though it’s been 15 years.  His heart patiently waits... though it was bleeding, yearning to see her again.

                “Super Junior, 5 minutes before the show starts!” The PD noona called them. Ryeowook, the 2nd to the last maknae of the famous group, super junior.

                “YAH! All of you, let’s do this well!” Leeteuk said to s. “SUJU~~~”

                “FIGHTING!!!”  The rest of the members yelled.

                “Come on, come on! Let’s go!” Sungmin called as they hear the loud cheers of their beloved fans calling their name.

                SUJU! SUJU! SUJU! SUJU!!!

 

                Ryeowook gets on the stage with the widest smile he could ever muster he could hear his fans screaming for his name. What great joy of being loved by people around you. Ryeowook felt the fan’s craze and he was happy. But... his heart calls for one name... “Eu Mee”...

 

                “Wookie, wookie!” A soft voice called.

                “Arf, arf!” a brown terrier barked as he saw his master comes closer.

                “Yah! Bad dog,” Eu Mee said as she carried her dog and took a good look at it. “Aww you’re so adorable, Wookie” the dog whimpered.

                Eu Mee went inside her bedroom while carrying the well-behaved ‘Wookie’ on her arms. She sat by her bed and cuddled with her pet. She starts to pack everything in he luggage. It was then when Wookie went towards the bedside table and sniffed on a picture frame. Eu Mee giggled.

                “Aiyah, Wookie, do you know who is in that picture?” Eu Mee asked and Wookie tilted its head as though asking who. “This is Ryeowook, my best friend... or at least what I think he is” Wookie walked clser to her and stared at her. Eu Mee smiled as she saw Wookie’s expression.

                “You see, we parted ways when I was 7, I moved here together with Umma” Eu Mee said. “But you know, he’s my first crush! We have not communicated eversince I left.” Wookie settled on her lap.

                Eu Mee rests her head on the soft pillow on her head. She thought of Ryeowook...

                Does he still remember me?

                A soft knock came to her door.

                “Eu mee-ah~~ are your things packed? Because we don’t have much time to pack tomorrow” It was her Umma.

                “Neh, Umma” Eu Mee said. She grabbed Ryeowook’s baby picture and it. “I miss you, my wookie... I hope we’re going to see each other again” Eu Mee placed the picture frame safely inside her luggage.

                For 15 years... I’m finally coming back...

 

(A/N: So!! what so you guys think? It's a short chapter, hehe comments are appreciated! )