Bouquet

It's you, It's only you

          “... Neorago... Neorago... Nan noppunirago... neorago...”

          “Okay good!” Says the PD hyung as Heechul sung the final lyrics “So all we need to do is the music video of this”

          “When will the video be released?” Kangin asked as he drank a bottle of water.

          “This coming May, you all going to promote the re-package of your album” Manager Kim said. “We will start filming next week for the song in Ilsan”

          “Ohhh” The other members said.

          “I think Eu Mee-shi will be part of the song” Manager Kim said

          “Mwoh?” the other members said.

          “Neh, she’ll be lovely in the scene” Ryeowook said. The other members sniggered at Ryeowook. They definitely know that Ryeowook really like her. It’s just that he’s too shy to admit it.

          “The director will explain the plot of the story.” Manager Kim said.

          It was near 9 pm, the Super junior members were going home; they stopped in their favourite kembap snack house for some kembap. They ordered a bunch of kembap and happily ate them. They were chatting lively about their incoming music video.

          “... I think the plot will be a little bit sad, look at the lyrics” Sungmin said.

          “It looks like the girl in this song broke up with a guy” Kangin said thoughtfully.

          “Then, Eu Mee must act really solemn” Heechul teased while looking at Ryeowook who was looking outside not really paying attention.

          “Yah, Ryeowookie!” Yesung called

          “Eh?” Ryeowook looked at them.

          “Are you with us?” Donghae asked

          “He’s dreaming already” Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile “Of Eu Mee” The other members made noises as to tease their Magnae.

          “Yah, stop it” Ryeowook whined and looked outside.

          “What are you looking at?” Shindong asked, the other members looked outside too. They saw a flower shop across the street.

          “Why are you looking at the flower shop?” Yesung asked.

          “Nothing,” Ryeowook said and looked at them.

          “Come on! Tell us” Kyuhyun nudged Ryeowook

          “Hmmm...” Ryeowook looked again outside. “I just remembered something”

          “You sure?” Leeteuk asked, and looked at the flower shop.

          “Neh” Ryeowook said.

         

          The next day, Eu Mee was preparing for some afternoon walk towards the mall nearby. As she opened her door, she spotted a bouquet of white with pink roses on her doorstep. She picked it and saw a card saying: “To my lovely Eu Mee” from no one.

          Eu Mee blushed... she really liked the flowers, it was really lovely. Eu Mee smelled the bouquet and smiled. She wondered who sent it.

 

(A/N: Hmmm who do you think send it? Hint: He likes Eu Mee hehehhe so expect a twist in the story. BTW, I've formulated another set of stories of Suju members and fictional characters:
          

               "STOLEN HEART" Lee SungMin and Fic character

               "PERFECT TWO" Kim Young Woon (Kangin) and Fic Character

               "PICTURE MY LOVE" Lee Donghae and Fic character

               "SHADOW" Kim KiBum and Fic Character

I'm Planning to connect all these stories so they can all meet in one story, hehehe. I'll Plan another titles for the rest of the members, don't worry, what do you think?

 Comments are appreciated!