Confessions

It's you, It's only you

                 Later in the studio, EuMee was looking for a time to talk to Ryeowook... but Ryeowook keeps on avoiding her. Even at break times, Ryeowook would excuse himself and not to talk to EuMee.

                “Are you alright?” Yesung asked Ryeowook, they were in the washroom.

                “Neh” Ryeowook said curtly, busying himself from grooming himself in front of the mirror.

                “Why are you avoiding EuMee? I thought you like her” Yesung said.

                “She likes S-other person, not me” Ryeowook said, he nearly said Sungmin hyung, but he does not want an argument.

                “Are you sure? She looked sullen...” Yesung said looking at Ryeowook, Who just shrugged.

 

                In the music video, it started when EuMee gave a ring to KiBum... then later the other actions were made. EuMee watched as the other Suju members lip synch with the song... but her eyes were on Ryeowook.

                “Aniyo, aniyo... there’s something missing” Said the director-nim. The others looked at the Director. “Ryeowook-ah, I want you to hold something”

                “Like what?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Something... you want to give to a lady” The director said. “Roses!”

                “Roses?” Ryeowook asked and looked at EuMee but turn away immediately, the director asked one of the assistants to go and buy some roses. Just then, EuMee got a phone call. Sungmin looked at Ryeowook then at EuMee.

                “Yah, why are you ignoring EuMee?” SungMin asked, Ryeowook just stared at him. The other members looked at them too.

                “I don’t want to talk about it” Ryeowook said

                “You and I know what it’s all about” SungMin said. “You know deep inside you lover her”

                “Hyung, please...” Ryeowook said.  “I don’t like her, she’s just a friend and I don’t care... really”

                “Is that so...” They heard EuMee’s quivered voice.

                Ryeowook turned to face her. She looked close to tears, but she didn’t cry. She looked straight at Ryeowook, her face was unreadable. She breathe heavily, as though she’s hyper ventilating.

                “Now I know...  you never cared.” EuMee said. The others were just looking at them including the staff. “So I guess you’ll never care if I leave?”

                “Neh” Ryeowook said stiffly. “What for... you have another guy to care for you” EuMee looked at SungMin. To everybody’s surprise, EuMee smiled as sweetly as any girl could.

                “I don’t know what to say...” EuMee said softly. “Ever since I came back... it was you whom I thought first... I really wanted to see my best friend. The best friend who promised to marry me when we grow up... but I think it’s not going to happen. I have loved that bestfriend of mine ever since we were still kids until now”

                EuMee looked directly into Ryeowooks’s eyes. Ryeowook’s chest pained as though someone kept on piercing something sharp on it.

                “So I guess, you wouldn’t care now that I’m leaving” Ryeowook looked at her. “But, thank you for giving me a chance to love you silently... now I know what love is... it really is painful especially when the one you love does not return the mutual feeling you felt... Bye Wooke, I’m going to miss you”

                With that, EuMee ran towards the exit, the other members looked at EuMee as she was leaving, then at Ryeowook who was lost at words and dropped on his knees.

                “Run after her” Leeteuk said to Ryeowook.

                “What for... she’ll just be in pain...” Ryeowook said in a shaky voice.

                “If you really love her, run after her” Leeteuk said, Ryeowook looked at his hyung.

                EuMee ran towards a taxi cab and told him to take her to her address. The taxi’s engine started and starts moving. EuMee sat back while sobbing... She could not bear the heaviness of her chest... her heart kept on pumping as though it was about to burst anytime.

                The truth is... she’s going to leave immediately... in three days. Her Umma called her a while ago telling her that her departure papers were ready that she has to pack her things. Now EuMee just want to run away... she just said it... she just confessed it... not waiting for an answer from Ryeowook.

                “EuMee!!!” A familiar voice called. EuMee knows it was Ryeowook... running after the taxi cab. “EUMEE-AHHH!!!” Ryeowook’s voice was desperate while struggling to keep up with the speed of the car.

                “Don’t look back, EuMee... Don’t look back...” EuMee said to herself and she covered her ears, tears streaming down her cheeks.

                “EUMEE!!!” Ryeowook called once more before he stopped running. “EuMee... I love you...” Ryeowook whispered into nothingness...

 

(A/N: Omo~~~ is this the end of everything??? the end is also approaching ^^ so find out what will happen next hehehe) Comments are appreciated!