Look! It's Fishy!

It's you, It's only you

          “It’s not Eunhyuk oppa” Eu Mee said casually. Ryeowook and Eu Mee were in Super junior unit. “But you know, he got hit by a water balloon” Ryeowook just looked away.

          “I wonder who threw him that water balloon” Ryeowook said innocently while hiding his grin.

          “Now we know it’s not Eunhyuk oppa, but who is” Eu Mee said pointedly while looking at Ryeowook. She wanted Ryeowook to just admit he place all those roses so that she’ll tell what she feels for him too.

          “Don’t worry we’ll find out” Ryeowook smiled. Eu Mee became exasperated, why can’t Ryeowook feel her hints???

          The next day, Ryeowook has to persuade another hyung. He thought who is the most possible who could give a rose to Eu Mee. Just then, Ryeowook thought of Donghae, but how to persuade Donghae?

          Ryeowook immediately went to Donghae’s room to find something to persuade him. Just then he caught Donghae eating Heechul’s food.

          “Don’t tell hyung!” Donghae said

          “Why are you eating hyung’s food?” Ryeowook asked

          “I’m hungry” Donghae said “Can you cook another for Heechul hyung?”

          “I’m too tired hyung...” Ryeowook said bringing up his acting skills to look worn out. The look on Donghae’s face was really piteous.

          “Come on, dongsaeng... pleaseeee” Donghae said doing an aegyo. But Ryeowook resist, he’s still making his ‘I’m tired’ acts. “I’ll do anything you want”

          “I don’t know hyung...” Ryeowook said while rubbing his nave.

          “Come on, anything you want!!!” Donghae said.

          “Anythiiiing??” Ryeowook said while pulling out his aegyo to Donghae.

          “Anything” Donghae said uncertainly. Ryeowook then smiled an evil smile in which Donghae rarely see him do.

          After several hours, Donghae found himself walking by Han River with Eu Mee by his side. Donghae thought, how did he end up in walking there? While both of them were walking, Ryeowook in his other disguise to spy on them.

          Ryeowook felt his green eyed monster kicking in as e saw the pair laughed. Ryeowook’s eyes narrowed.

          “Neh...” Donghae said. “That’s how our Ryeowook is”

          “He’s never changed” Eu Mee said. They were talking about Ryeowook that whole time. “He’s still the same crying baby I met”

          “So you two really know each other huh” Donghae said as he stood facing the river.

          “Neh, since birth” Eu Mee said. “I was always the one who protectshim whenever he gets bullied”

          “Ohhh” Donghae said. “No wonder Ryeowook likes you; he can turn to you whenever he’s in trouble”

          “Yah, don’t say such things” Eu Mee pouts.

          “Neh, I can see the way he smiles at you” Donghae said. “And I think you feel the same way too. I know there’s a person who places a rose on your doorstep, not me of course”

          “M-mwoh... h-how did you know?” Eu Mee asked with her eyes widened with shock.

          “I know, because...” But before he could say another word, someone wearing a blue cap came running that bumped him and caused him to fall to the river.

          “Oppa!” Eu Mee called as she saw Donghae on the water.

          “Aigoooo” Donghae said as he tried to stand up but falls again that made Eu Mee to laugh.

          “Oppa, I know your nickname is fishy, but you don’t have to act like one” Eu Mee smiled and Donghae smiled at her goofily.

          Ryeowook was catching his breath while watching the other two. He took off his blue cap to wipe his sweat on his forehead. Ryeowook never knew he can run as fast as that. If he only knew, he could have a chance to run away from those bullies before.

 

(A/N: Haha bad wookie ^^ you know what people can do if they got jealous, right? hehe comments are appreciated!

 

Please answer the poll below so I can know which to write next, so we have STOLEN HEART in the led followed by SHADOW then PERFECT TWO and next is PICTURE MY LOVE ^^ thanks for voting!