My Childhood Friend

It's you, It's only you

                 After resting in the hotel for several hours, Eu Mee sets out to go to Incheon. Eu Mee used public transportation together with her pet. It took her several minutes to reach Incheon, but it was worth it. Eu Mee hoped that she’ll be seeing her best friend. She arrived at her hometown; she decided to walk with wookie.

                Eu Mee recalls every memory she had in that place, even though it’s been 15 years, but her memory is as good as an elephant. She never forgets...

                “See that wookie?” Eu Mee points at the park. “That’s the last place I’ve spent with my bestie”

                “Arf!” Wookie responded.

                “There are so many changes... I barely recognize this place” Eu Mee said. While walking, she remembered the path to where Ryeowook stays... the Kim household.

                But Eu Mee’s heart dropped... as she saw another family name was posted on the gate. ‘YU HOUSEHOLD’. Eu Mee felt great sadness... does this mean she’ll never going to see him? Eu Mee felt disappointed.

                At that very moment, the super junior band was in Jayu Park filming for some show. This time the entire members were present to promote their album.

                “Yah, Ryeowook... isn’t that you grew here?” Kibum asked

                “Neh, but not really here. I live in a different neighbourhood” Ryeowook said.

                “Oh... you must miss your hometown” Shindong said.

                “Neh...” Reyowook said. “Listen, can you guys go ahead? I just want to go to a particular place”

                “Sure, take a hyung with you” Heechul said. Ryeowook looked around doing his aegyo to each hyung.

                “Araso, come on” Leeteuk said and Ryeowook smiled happily.

                Both continued to walk. Ryeowook looked around happily while Leeteuk is enjoying the moment of peace around him. They reached a particular park.

                “Why do you want to go here?” Leeteuk said. Ryeowook looked around, especially at the swing; there was no one there.

                “Nothing, I just thought she’s back” Ryeowook said sadly.

                “She?” Leeteuk asked.

                “My childhood friend” Ryeowook said “Park Eu Mee”

                “Oh... where is she? Let’s go and visit her!” Leeteuk said.

                “The point is... she’s not living here. She left for USA about... 15 years already” Ryeowook said.

                “You still remember her even though 15 years passed??? Incredible!” Leeteuk said in amazement.

                “Once a friend is always a friend” Ryeowook said thoughtfully. Then they heard a dog barking in a distant. Leeteuk and Ryeowook looked around to see Eu Mee coming.

                “Let’s hide!” Leeteuk said.

                “Why” Ryeowook asked

                “Because... I don’t exactly know.” Leeteu said and grabbed Ryeowook’s shirt and hid behind the bushes nearby.

                “Yah hyung why are we doing this?” Ryeowook asked.

                “The girl is pretty, I wanna see her face” Leeteuk said.

                Eu Mee passed the park and looked around it. It’s usual that there are no people today... it’s been like that every weekdays. She went by the swings and sat on the other side. She looks beside her... an empty seat where Ryeowook usually sits.

                “It seemed that I’ll never see him again, Wookie...” Eu Mee said softly. Wookie whimpered... Eu Mee’s tears fell.

                “Why is she crying?” Leeteuk whispered.

                “I don’t know...” Ryeowook said.

                Ryeowook took a close watch at the lady. She was pretty, but it pains him to see her sad like this. What happened? Is there something wrong that made her this upset? On top of that, what is she doing in Incheon anyway?

 

(A/N: Hello guys! sorry for the late update!!!! I'm so busy at school hehehe I'm sorry this chapter is a bit boring, but don't worry, the next chapter will be better ^^ comments are appreciated!

By the way, I have a one-shot fic entitled ONE HOUR a short story where Hankyung thought of his former members suju.... just click on the title to read the story, it's a sad story with a bit of happy ending ^^