Wookie?!

It's you, It's only you

                 Eu Mee arrived at the Seoul international airport together with her umma. They’ll be staying for several months, then go back to USA again. Eu Mee hoped she could see Ryeowook before she leaves. Though she is not sure whether Ryeowook still remembers her.

                “Eu Mee-ah... why do you want to go to Incheon?” Her umma asked as they were making their way towards the taxi cab. “It’s far and our relatives do not welcome us there anymore”

                “Uhm, I want to visit someone there” Eu Mee said.

                “*sighs* araso” Her umma said and gives the luggage to the driver. “But you have to rest yourselves first”

                “Araso” Eu Mee said.

                The reason why Eu Mee wants to go to Incheon, it’s because it’s her hometown... plus she thought Ryeowook might still be living there. So the mother and daughter went to a particular hotel for their temporary stay. But before that, she let her umma to go ahead of her, because she has to put her pet Wookie on the pet center while she’s staying in the hotel.

                ...

                “... why do you have to bring me here” Says a bored Heechul.

                “Because its fun!” Donghae said.

                “Neh, I’m sure we’ll have lots of fun with them” Leeteuk said.

                “I don’t want to go there; I’m scared of large dogs!” Says a frightened Ryeowook.

                “Come on! The dogs are waiting for us” Eunhyuk said brightly. The boys went in to the particular pet cafe/shop. Since it was Donghae’s birthday, Donhae want to play with dogs. Only Heechul, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were available at that time so they have to accompany Donghae.

                “~~~OMO!” Ryeowook cried as he saw a large shaggy dog running towards them, he then hid behind Leeteuk and grabbed his shirt. The other members chuckled as they saw Ryeowookie’s behaviour.

                “Kyaaa~~~ it’s SUJU!” cried the other fan girls. Good thing there were only few of the fans in there, or it will be a riot.

                “Annyong~~~” Heechul suddenly flashed his charms.

                “KYAAAA~~~~”

 

                On the other hand, Eu Mee noticed a small gathering in the entrance of the pet cafe. She doesn’t know what’s happening, she hasn’t been to Korea for quite a long time. So, she’s a bit lost about the things happening. She doesn’t care anyways; she just cuddles with her pet.

                After for several minutes, the fan girls left the boys alone. The boys went to a particular room to enjoy playing with the pets. Donghae pets a Rottweiler, Eunhyuk pets a Shih Tzu, Leeteuk pets a Chihuahua, Heechul settles for a Russian cat, and Ryeowook just watched them. It’s not that he hate dogs, it’s just like he’s scared of them.

                “Aigoo, he’s really sweet” Donghae said as the Rottweiler kisses his hand.

                “Aish- you guys should settle for a cat, cats are sweeter than dogs” Heechul commented.

                “Aniyo, I think all of them are sweet” Leeteuk said.

                “I think-“

                “ARF! ARF!” a small voice barked. The boys looked at a small brown terrier who was barking at them.

                “Yah, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked looking at the small dog. The small terrier went towards Ryeowook.

                “Arf!” barked the terrier while wagging its tail.

                “Uh-uhm... I don’t have food” Ryeowook said.

                “Wookie!!!” A voice called that made the boys to look at the source of the voice.

                It was a girl with shoulder length hair, wearing a hoodie, white pedal, and sneakers. She looked at the boys and the boys looked back at her.

                “Oh, mianhe” She said and bowed and turned to her pet who was at Ryeowook’s knee. “Wookie, come on, we mustn’t disturb them”

                Ryeowook’s eyes widened at her and he pointed his fore finger at his chest as though asking if she was talking to him. The other members looked at him too, while the lady was confused that she frowned.

                “Uhm... can I have my pet?” She asked.

                “N-neh...” Ryeowook said. And the lady took her pet.

                “Bad wookie! You shouldn’t run away like that!” She said and the members roared with laughter. She looked at them in surprise.

                “Your pet’s name is Wookie?” Donghae asked while laughing.

                “Neh” She said stiffly, as though she was offended. “I know my pet’s name sounds weird...” The boys’ laughter was harder than before that Ryeowook just blushed and pouted.

                “Yeah, it’s so weird” Heechul said and laughed even more. The lady scoffed and left them. Their laughter died away as they noticed the lady left. “What did I say?”

                “I think we offended her...” Leeteuk said.

                “But it’s true, I mean... naming her pet’s name after the nickname of an idol” Eunhyuk said and Ryeowook pouted at him.

                “But I’m surprised she didn’t recognize us” Donghae said.

                “Maybe she’s not familiar with our group” Ryeowook said.

                “Yah wookie, why would she name her pet after your nickname if she doesn’t know us” Heechul said while chuckling while the other members laughed.

                ...

                “Aish those boys” Eu Mee pouted and take a good look at her pet. “Don’t worry, you’re much cuter than them, my little Wookie” Eu Mee cuddled her pet because she’s going to leave soon.

 

(A/N another chappie! so what do you guys think will happen next? hmmmmmm will these people recognize each other? hehe. comments are appreciated!!! :D))