Jealousy

It's you, It's only you

          Days passed and Eu Mee and Ryeowook spend their time together, recovering all lost time that they missed each other. The Members find it odd for two best friends who haven’t seen each other for 15 years still share the same feeling of friendship. Limit to their knowledge... both feels more than the bond of friendship.

          “Wookie-ah!” Eu Mee knocked their door. They also found out that both leaves in one condo unit, but they are in different rooms.

          “Neh?” Ryeowook opened the door with a wide smile on his face.

          “Yah! You promised we’ll watch a DVD!” Eu Mee said.

          “What do you want to watch?” Ryeowook asked, flustered. He didn’t want to see Eu Mee like this; he wants a happy smiling Eu Mee.

          “Any... I’m kind of bored” Eu Mee said.

          “Come in” Ryeowook said and lead her to the sofa where the TV is situated. He grabbed a box and gave it to Eu Mee. “You’ll choose, I’m going to prepare something”

          Ryeowook went to the kitchen to prepare food for them to watch movie. He found Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Shindong on the table eating some pasta. Ryeowook went to cabinet to cook some popcorn.

          “Umma, what are you making?” Kyuhyun asked.

          “Popcorn...” Ryeowook said when they heard Eu Mee squealed.

          “EEEEEEAAAAAAHHH~~~~~” The boys were surprised to see Eu Mee running towards Ryeowook with a CD on her hand. Ryeowook chuckled, Eu Mee still has her childish squeals. “Let’s watch this!” Ryeowook took the CD. His eyes widened as he read the title.

          “Super Junior Mini-drama?!” Ryeowook blurted out. The members who were there laughed out loud. Eunhyuk choked at his ramen.

          “Neh, I want to see your act” Eu Mee said.

          “U-uhm, we c-could see another movie, except this one” Ryeowook pleads.

          “No, I want to watch this one!” Eu Mee glared at the laughing guys. Ryeowook couldn’t do a thing.

          “Araso” Ryeowook said. Eu Mee giggled and Ryeowook looked at his hyungs and Kyuhyun. “Who bought a CD of that show?” The boys pointed at a bewildered Eunhyuk, Ryeowook nods and left them and went to the stove.

          “Umma, cook more popcorn, we wanna watch too” Sungmin said cutely.

          “Make your own popcorn” Ryeowook said. Ryeowook’s going to get embarrassed if Eu Mee would see his scenes with Yesung and the other scenes. But he’s thankful that his ‘gayish acts’ are not as tremendous as Eunhyuk’s and Donghae’s.

           Moments passed by and Eu Mee gaze at the TV with gaped. It was her first time to see guys acting this way. But whenever Ryeowook acts, she smiles, she doesn’t care what ever his character in the show is, as long as he acts. But she narrowed her eyes with the pairing of Yesung and Ryeowook and the girl Solbi. The members laughed out loud when Eunhyunk and Donghae act their scenes. Eu Mee just looks suspiciously at them.

          “I’m baaaack!” A voice called from the front door said. Eu Mee saw it was Yesung, she immediately narrowed her eyes.

          “Welcome back hyung” The other members greeted.    

          “Hello Eu Mee!” Yesung said and looked at the TV, his normal half moon eyes widened like those 100 wons.

          “Hi~~~~” Eu Mee said shortly and smugly. “Wookie-ah, I have to go, thanks for watching the movie with me” Eu Mee left with one last look on Yesung.

          “Araso” Ryeowook said.

          “What’s with her? And what’s with that you’re watching!!!” Yesung said in complete embarrassment.

          Eu Mee went back to her unit, thinking of the video she saw. It seemed real and she doesn’t want Ryeowook to look at another girl, she felt irritated. Eu Mee went to her bedroom where her pet wookie was resting. She grabbed the small terrier and sighed.

          “Wookie ahhh, why do I feel sad after I saw that video...” Eu Mee said and hugged her pet. She doesn’t know why... but there’s pain in her chest that she could not understand.

 

(A/N: Hello guys!!! Another chapter ^^ Actually I don't know what movie to put there, but then I thought of their variety show super junior mini drama I think it suits it. For those who doesn't know the show, you can watch it in youtube. It's really funny XD Uhm... sorry if this chapter offended Yewook fans, don't worry this is a fic, author's point of views hehehe)