Goodbye

It's you, It's only you

                Ryeowook reached the shop and looked at it. There’s an old ahjumma sweeping outside, Ryeowook decided to approach her. The ahjumma turned around and looked at Ryeowook.

                “May I help you?” The ahjumma asked.

                 Ryeowook wanted to ask where EuMee is, but instead he held up the letter she gave. The ahjumma looked at the letter as though she was trying to remember something. The ahjumma smiled and went inside the shop. Ryeowook felt like a child... hoping that the ahjumma would bring EuMee to him. But when the ahjumma went out... there was no EuMee; but instead the ahjumma brought a package.

                “She asked me to give this to you” The ahjumma gave Ryeowook a warm smile. Ryeowook returned the smile weakly.

                The ahjumma left as Ryeowook opens the box. Inside was an ice cream cake and a fruit latte... the exact snack that both of them ate when she’s leaving for USA. Ryeowook couldn’t hold his tears longer... he looked at the snack with heavy heart. Does this mean they’re not going to see each other for a very long time? Or... does this mean they’re never going to see each other again?

                Ryeowook’s mind was clouded by sad thoughts and regrets. If only he could turn back time and just court EuMee, then maybe she’s not going to leave. Finally, Ryeowook starts to cry...

                Just then, someone hugged him from his back...

                ...

                ...

                “Yah... it’s not nice to cry in front of the food...” A warm cheerful voice said. Ryeowook chuckled and cried even more. He turned to look at the girl who makes his heart beat and embraced her while holding the package.

                “I... I thought you left!” Ryeowook said, feeling the feeling he loves in his arms. It was a weird feeling... a mixture of pain, and yet he was happy.

                “I promised you that I won’t leave all of the sudden... right?” EuMee said with face buried on his chest.

                “Neh...” Ryeowook said.  

                “Wookie-ah... you mean so much to me” EuMee said.

                “Michidorok Saranghamnida (I love you like crazy)...” Ryeowool said, he could not believe he just said it. What if EuMee refuses? What if EuMee will not love him back?! He felt EuMee hugged him tighter.

                “Jeongmallo saranghamnida  (I really love you)” EuMee responded.

                Words are not enough to what they feel right now. All you have to do is just... to feel the emotions flowing around you and you’ll still be able to understand each other. Both loosened their grip and looked at each other, they laughed as though nothing happened.

                Then while holding hands, they went to the park to enjoy the snack EuMee bought. Both were happy again, like two best friends, cheered up each other. EuMee loves him very much. Good thing she stayed for a while and wait for Ryeowook.

                “Wookie-ah...” EuMee said, smiling. “You know, I still have to go to USA” EuMee said, Ryeowook looked at her sadly.

                “Can’t you stay? I need you...” Ryeowook said, looking at her sideways. They were on the swings... just like the day EuMee has to leave.

                “Wookie-ah, I have to go. Because I have to do some requirements, renew my visa or they will arrest and deport me back to USA” EuMEe said.

                “So you’re still leaving...” Ryeowook pouted.

                “But I came back” EuMee said.

                “Yeah... 15 years” Ryeowook pouted even more.

                “Aigooo... don’t worry, it won’t last that long” EuMee said.

                “When will you come back?” Ryeowook asked and EuMee smiled at him.

                “This will take time...” EuMee said. “But, I will come back, it’s a promise”

                “Then I will wait for you” Ryeowook smiled and he looked at EuMee... her face was leaning towards him with eyes closed.

                 Ryeowook felt nervous... He just closed his eyes and feels her warm lip against his. He never felt so happy in his life... he shared a kiss with the person he loves! Both stayed in that gesture for quite some time, limit to their knowledge, the super junior members were giggling silently behind the bushes. It was then Leeteuk tried to speak at the couple when Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Yesung pulled their leader back to the bush and placed their hand on Leeteuk’s mouth.

                “Shh! Don’t break the moment!” Yesung whispered.

                Poor Leader XD

 

(A/N: So this is the end of the story!!! I’m going to post the prologue, and then later I will make a sequel for this story! Thanks to all subscribers and comments~~~~~) then again, comments are appreciated! ^^