Reunion

It's you, It's only you

          "Hi there~~ I'm the 2nd to the last magnae, Kim Ryeowook"

          Eu Mee’s heart pounded as though someone is hitting it with full force. She looked at Ryeowook closely... could he be her best friend? Eu Mee searched for something that she could recognize... but she could only remember the chubby 7 year old Kim Ryeowook. The members watched at Eu Mee as she shook her head. Eu Mee opened her eyes and looked into his eyes...

          Yes... I can’t forget those smiling eyes.

          Eu Mee smiled and the members were just staring at them. Ryeowook face turned red as he gaze back at her.

          “I think she has fallen for Ryeowook” Heechul teased. The other members chuckled.

          “Uhm... n-nice to meet you all; my name is Park Eu Mee” Eu Mee said to them... more likely she said it to Ryeowook rather than to all of them.

          Ryeowook stared at her in disbelief... Could she be? Ryeowook felt so warm in his heart as though it was jumping in glee. She smiled warmly at him and Ryeowook gave his most tremendous aegyo to her. It was like everything is dissolving into the background that only Eu Mee and Ryeowook were in the view.

          “Eu—Eu Mee ah?” Ryeowook said. Leeteuk looked at both of them.

          “Oh... so she’s your long lost best friend?” Leeteuk said. Eu Mee squealed and jumps at Ryeowook and gave him a tight hug.

          “AIIIYAAAAA~~~~~ nae chinggu-ah, wookieee I missed you so much!” Eu Mee said who starts to sob. The members smiled at the reunion of the two best friends.

          “Neh... don’t cry” Ryeowook pouted.

          “M-mianhe... It took 15 years for me to come back” Eu Mee said.

          “It’s alright, you’re here right now” Ryeowook said.

          “I thought I won’t see you again...” Eu Mee is wiping her eyes with her fists. Ryeowook grabbed his handkerchief and gave it to Eu Mee. “I visited your house in Incheon... But I found out you don’t leave there anymore”

          “Yah, don’t cry” Ryeowook pouted.

          “Omo~~~ I can’t stop crying... Wookie-ah... I’m sorry” Eu Mee said.

          “Eu-Mee-ah, just promise me you won’t leave me all of the sudden” Ryeowook said.

          “Don’t worry, I’ll be here” Eu Mee said, smiling. The members cheered as theysaid those words. Even the manager is giggling his head off. It was one of the sweetest scenes rarely seen in real life, only in movies.

          “You may now kiss the bride” Leeteuk said sincerely that made all of them to stare blankly at him.

          ...

          ...

          ...

          “What? It’s a joke” Leeteuk pouted and the members shook their head.

          “Tsk tsk tsk” Kangin said

          “Aish, I’m embarrassed” Yesung said

          “Moment breaker” Heechul said and the rest of the members including Eu Mee left. Only the manager and Leeteuk left.

          “It’s funny, right?” leetuk said hopefully.

          “The awkwardness is funnier” The manager said laughing and left the pouting leeteuk who just chuckeled silently.

 

(A/N: Aiyyeeeee!!! Can't sto smiling ^^ I like this chapter. Thanks for the positive feedbacks! I really appreciate your comments and thanks for subscribing! your feedbacks maybe a small thing but it meant a lot for me, because it inspires me!!! hehehehe, what do you think will happen next? :o)