To my Lovely EuMee

It's you, It's only you

       

                ...

                ...

                “Hi” Says Sungmin holding a white rose and the bouquet separately. He doesn’t seem flustered that he was caught holding the roses.

                “S-Sungmin oppa?” EuMee blurted out. “Y-you’re the one who’s giving the roses?”

                “Neh” SungMin said naturally and gave EuMee the white rose.

                “Why...” EuMee asked, she was about to cry. It was painful to expect... she thought Ryeowook was the one who gave her those roses... she thought... she thought...

                “You remind me of someone I lost a few months ago” SungMin said. EuMee took the white rose and her tears dropped on the bud.

                “I really thought it was Wookie...” EuMee said.

                “She really loves white roses...” SungMin said. EuMee starts to sobs as she thought of Ryeowook and her departure after the music video.

                “Oppa... I need to tell you something...” EuMee said.

                “I’m listening” SungMin said, EuMee let Sungmin in her unit. In a distant corner, reveals a teary Ryeowook who just looked as the door closes while holding to particular card that says: “to my lovely EuMee from Wookie”.

                “Oppa...” EuMee said as she prepared tea for both of them in the kitchen. “I will be leaving soon” SungMin stared at her.

                “What do you mean?” SungMin said

                “I’m leaving again for USA... I haven’t got the chance to tell this to Ryeowook... I’m scared” EuMee said.

                “Why are you leaving so soon?” SungMin asked, concerned.

                “Because I have to... my umma is also leaving...” EuMee said.

                “You really have to but your heart tells you to stay?” SungMin asked EuMee cried.

                “I don’t wanna leave... I don’t want to break my promise to Wookie...” EuMee said.

                “I’ll tell him then” SungMin said.

                “No, please don’t” EuMee’s eyes plead at SungMin. “I should be the one to tell him...”

                “Araso” Sungmin smiled. “Don’t worry... there’s always a way for everything” Sungmin picked the white rose from the table and gave it to EuMee who smiled sweetly.

                “Thanks for the rose and the bouquet, oppa” EuMee said. SungMin stared at EuMee.

                “You know, I didn’t buy this bouquet... I just picked it from your doorstep...” SungMin said.

                “You’re the one who gave me all those roses, this bouquet is exactly the same as the beginning” EuMee said as she remembered the first bouquet she received. (A/N: refer to chapter 8)

                “All I gave were white roses” SungMin said. EuMee frowned and smelled the bouquet, a pretty familiar scent... she smiled.

                “Thanks for everything, oppa” EuMee said and hugged Sungmin, just then the door opened. EuMee and SungMin looked back, but there was no one there... except a card on the floor. Eu Mee went to pick it...

                “To my lovely Eu Mee from Ryeowook” EuMee read it and smelled it... the very same scent of the bouquet... EuMee looked at Sungmin.

 

(A/N: Hello guys, sorry for the late updates!!! So SungMin is the one who gave all those roses, because since it was sungmin's story got top on  the poll, so this will be Sungmin's story teaser hehehhehe thnaks all for answering the poll ^^ Comments are appreciated! ^^)