Love and Pain

It's you, It's only you

                “EuMee!” Ryeowook knocked at her unit’s door later that evening. “EuMee-ah... I’m sorry!” The other members pitied their dongsaeng. Ryeowook knocked again vigorously. “EuMee I know you’re upset at me... please open the door”

                There was still no answer from her unit. Just then, an ahjumma passed by and looked at them. “There’s no one in there” The ahjumma said. Ryeowook turned to her.

                “Where is the occupant of this unit?” Ryeowook asked

                “She left minutes ago. She called the Condo owner, saying she’s going to leave this day” The ahjumma said. Ryeowook weakened at her statement.

                “Did she tell where she’ll go?” Ryeowook asked.

                “I’m afraid not...” The ahjumma said, she smiled and left. Ryeowook leaned on the door, not believing what the ahjumma just said... is this goodbye... will it just happen just like this?

                Yesung placed a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder. Ryeowook looked at him with blood shot eyes, pleading for help. Losing a friend once is enough... twice is just too much.  Ryeowook hugged his hyung to comfort himself.

                “We’re going to find her...” Yesung said. “It’s not too late”

 

                EuMee sat there feeling the spring breeze on her face while looking into nothingness. True as they say... love is such a painful experience. But nevertheless she smiled whenever she thought of Ryeowook.

                Just then a song ring in the back of her mind... Neorago... Neorago...  Nan neoppunirago... Neorago... (It’s you, it’s you, it’s only you, it’s you) EuMee smiled at the thought of Ryeowook singing it for her. Right then EuMee closed her eyes... thinking of the lost fantasy she can never dream ever again.

                Eu Mee’s phone rang; EuMee checked to who it is... it was Ryeowook. She turned off her phone, she’s sure that Ryeowook would convince her to stay. She would stay if Ryeowook would tell he, but now it’s difficult.

                “Hello, young dear” A very old woman said as EuMee went to a particular store.

                “Hello, ahjumma” EuMee said. “Fruit latte and ice-cream please”  The ahjumma busied herself and then she turned to EuMee.

                “I remember you” Said the ahjumma. “You’re that little girl together with your bestfriend ordering snacks from me years ago”

                “Neh...” EuMee smiled thinking of her best friend.

                “Omo~~ you have grown!” Said the ahjumma and EuMee smiled “Say... where’s that little boy?” EuMee saddened at the name of her best friend.

                “He’s not here, ahjumma” EuMee said “He’s busy nowadays”

                “Ah... I see. Well I could still remember you kids bickering at each other to what snacks you want to order” The ahjumma said and prepared EuMee’s order. “I always thought you two look much like a couple”

                “I don’t think that’s going to happen” EuMee said sadly, the ahjumma looked at her. “He already said it... he doesn’t like me and look at me as a friend”

                “And how about you? Don’t you like him?” The ahjumma asked. EuMee wanted to say yes... she wanted to tell the whole world how much Ryeowook means to her, how she’s dying right now because she’s going to leave him.

                “I don’t know, ahjumma...” EuMee said.

                “Aigoo... Young girl, you’re holding yourself back. Maybe he also likes you but he does not want you to know it yet because he thinks it might just ruin your friendship. Sometimes, you just have to take risks... the amount of pain you receive right now is equivalent to the love you give” The ahjumma said. “If you love him, then love him, if he doesn’t love you back, be thankful because he let you experience how it is to love someone”

                EuMee smiled at the ahjumma and gave her payment. “Thanks ahjumma” EuMee said and as she was about to leave, “Ahjumma... I have to ask you something...”

 

A/N: Soooo do you think EuMee will just stay or will she leave? Find out!

Comments are appreciated!