We're just friends!

It's you, It's only you

          “Wookie-ah” EuMee called inside their unit but it seemed that there’s no one inside. Eu Mee went to Ryeowook’s room, and heard water splashing in the bathroom. EuMee blushed knowing that Wookie is taking his bath.

          Eu Mee was about to close the door when she saw a blue cap on the bed side table. Eu Mee picked the blue cap, it was the same cap she saw during their date with Donghae. But... it couldn’t be Ryeowook right? Eu Mee thought. Her best friend won’t do such things to her and his hyungs.

           Eu Mee placed the cap back to the table and decided to ask him about the cap. The bathroom door opened revealing a Ryeowook with only a bunch of clothes covering his lower part.

          “E-EuMee-ah!” Ryeowook gasped as he saw her looking at him with wide eyes. Eu Mee squealed and covered her eyes and ran outside the room.

          “Aiya~~” Eu Mee said as she knocked herself on the wall. Ryeowook put on a towel and a shirt to rush towards Eu Mee.

          “Are you alright? You shouldn’t be running outside with your eyes closed” Ryewook said. Eu Mee looked at him, her face was all red

          “You were ” Eu Mee said “You should have put on a towel”

          “Aigooo” Ryeowook said “You went inside my room without knocking” Ryeowook pouted. “Anyways, are you hurt?”

          “Aniyo, this is just a bump” Eu Mee said.

          “Wait at the living room, I’ll wear my clothes first” Ryeowook said and let Eu Mee walk on.

          Eu Mee went to the living room and decided to watch TV while waiting for Ryeowook. Just then, SungMin came in.

          “Oh-annyeong Eu Mee-ah” Sungmin said in his sweet tone.

          “Annyeong oppa” Eu Mee responded.

          “Where’s Ryeowook?” He asked flashing his sweet smile at her, Eu Mee couldn’t help smile at his stare.

          “He’s changing his clothes” Eu Mee said and stared back at the Television, blushing. SungMin chuckled; he knew he has his ways with girls. Girls just can’t resist his appeal, but not this girl, he mustn’t lure this one; she belongs to Ryeowook.

          “So, what are you two up to?” SungMin asked.

          “Nothing, I’m just going to have a chat with him” Eu Mee said.

          “Really” SungMin said. “You two should go as couples already”

          “Aigo... we’re just friends!” Eu Mee said.

          “Really” SungMin said, just then Ryeowook entered.

          “Hello, Hyung can we talk?” Ryeowook greeted his hyung curtly. EuMee stared at him. Ryeowook’s voice was different, it wasn’t sweet. “Are you busy tomorrow?”

          “Aniyo, wae?” SungMin said.

          “Because you have to take EuMee out for dinner” Ryeowook said.

          “Of course” SungMin said which made Ryeowook surprised. He expected SungMin to refuse. “I’ll pick her up at 7”

          “Thanks hyung” Ryeowook said shortly and went to Eu Mee who was staring at them. “Eu Mee, Sungmin hyung will take you tomorrow to dinner, he’ll pick you at 7” ryeowook starts to walk towards the door.

          “Yah, where are you going?” Eu Mee asked

          “I forgot I need to go to the studio” Ryeowook said. Eu Mee heard the door closed, wondering what’s with Ryeowook this day...

 

(A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for the very late update! I'm very busy nowadays, exams are approaching. So what so you think of the story? Comments are appreciated!

BTW pleas answer the poll below so I will know which story to make next and I'll insert some parts of it in this story ^^ Currently leading is STOLEN Heart, 2nd SHADOW, and tie for the last place PERFECT TWO and PICTURE MY LOVE thanks!!! ^^