Assumption

It's you, It's only you

          The next day, Eu Mee receives a white rose on her door step. Then the next day, she found another white rose on her doorstep. She kept on finding a rose on her doorstep everyday and she can’t determine who gave because there was nothing that indicates about the sender. But she has a theory... a theory that Ryeowook gave the roses... only Ryeowook knows her favourite.

          ...

          “Yah...”

          ...

          “YAH!”

          “E-eh?” Eu Mee looked at Ryeowook who was frowning at her. Both were at some mall doing some shopping.

          “You’ve been out of this world since this morning” Ryeowook pouted at her.

          “Hmmm” Eu Mee smiled sweetly at him. “I’m happy”

          “Wae?” Ryeowook asked, Eu Mee just . “Waeeeeee???”

          “Wookie, have you ever been in love?” Eu Mee asked and Ryeowook just looked at her.

          “N-neh” Ryeowook blushed and Eu Mee looked at him with eyes narrowed “But that was in past, not now” Ryeowook knows it’s a lie... he’s still in love until now... with the person who caused his first heart beat.

          “I see...” Eu Mee said.

          “Wae?” Ryeowook asked.

          “I want to know how it feels” Eu Mee said seriously as she picked a heart stuffed toy. “They said loving is painful... But at the same time you feel happy”

          “You want to fall in love?” Ryeowook asked

          “Neh... But I think I’m in love” Eu Mee said as she put down the stuffed toy and looked Ryeowook in the eyes. Ryeowook looked away to hide his blushing face.

          “Ahem... with whom are you in love with?” Ryeowook said.

          “With the person who gave me the bouquet of roses” Eu Mee said pointedly, assuming that Ryeowook gave her the bouquet.

          “Really? Who gave you the flowers?” Ryeowook said Eu Mee just looked at him with brows arched.

          “Molla (I don’t know)” Eu Mee said and walked on. “But I’m willing to meet him”

          “He must be living near you to give you the flowers” Ryeowook said softly.

          “Then it must be one of you” Eu Mee said in her happy voice.

          “What gave you that idea?” Ryeowook frowned.

          “Because you guys live next floor, plus if that person is a stalker, the security can’t allow him to go in unless he has an appointment with me” Eu Mee said.

          “You have a point” Ryeowook said. “You know what; I think it’s one of the hyungs. There’s Sungmin hyung, Donghae hyung, and Hankyung hyung”

          “But-“

          “I’ll set you guys on a date to know if it was him” Ryeowook said immediately, but he’s not looking at Eu Mee “Who knows one of them could be the one who gave you all those roses”

          “But”

          “Shhh” Ryeowook said “Then you’ll be able to fall inlove with one of them, araso?” Eu Mee just nodded silently.

          “It’s you... It’s only you that I wanted...” Eu Mee hissed.

          “What?” Ryeowook asked.

          “Nothing!” Eu Mee said suddenly.

          “Don’t worry, I’ll support you” Ryeowook smiled at her and walked towards the cashier with a heavy heart. He knows he likes her... but Eu Mee wants to know who gave her those roses on her doorstep. He knows... it’s not him. Eu Mee is in love with the person who gives her white roses everyday.

 

(A/N: Hello guys! There's the twist, but who do you think is the one who gave those roses? hmmm find out! please answer the poll below so I'll know how to insert the story. ^^)