Date with Anchovy

It's you, It's only you

          There were some changes in the song that the super junior members have to sing it again. So, the taping for the music video was cancelled. The members were busy synchronizing their dance steps to match the song.

          On the other hand, Ryeowook has been convincing his hyungs to go out with Eu Mee. It’s not only Eu Mee who wants to know who gives her all those roses, but he is also eager to know who’s giving her those roses.

          “Hyung, come on!” Ryeowook is persuading Eunhyuk.

          “Aniyo... I’m shy around girls!” Eunhyuk said

          “If you won’t go, I’ll ask Eeteuk hyung not to let you buy any sweets” Ryeowook pouted that Eunhyuk eyes widened.

          “B-but, you can’t do this to me!!!” Eunhyuk whined.

          “Yah, what’s going on here” Leeteuk entered. Ryeowook glared at Eunhyuk who nervously laughs.

          “N-nothing hyung,” Eunhyuk said. He knows the fact the Leeteuk really care for his dongsaengs, especially him and Ryeowook since they are the most sensitive. Leeteuk just looked suspiciously at them and left.

          “So I take it as a yes” Ryeowook said and left.

          “But!...” before Eunhyuk could deny the request, Ryeowook left. He doesn’t want to go on a date.

          The date was set on a park, since Eu Mee likes parks. Eunhyuk waits for Eu Mee to arrive. Eu Mee comes alone and smiles as soon as she sees Eunhyuk. Limit to their knowledge, Ryeowook is using his disguise to spy them.

          Ryeowook follows them to where ever the two goes. Ryeowook pouts as he saw them having a real good time. He could see Eu Mee’s special smile, he’s irritated when it’s given to anyone.

          “... so are you having fun?” Eunhyuk asked.

          “Neh, who wouldn’t be? I’m with Super Junior’s anchovy” Eu Mee smiled.

          “I’m having a great time too” Eunhyuk said.

          “What do you think is my favourite flower?” Eu Mee asked to see if Eunhyuk was the one who gave the roses to her.

          “Hm...” Eunhyuk thought. “Pink roses?” Eu Mee smiled, it’s not Eunhyuk.

          “Nope” Eu Mee said and chuckled.

          “To tell you honestly, Ryeowook convinced me to go out with you, I don’t know the reason why.” Eunhyuk said as though he lost in a bet.

          “Actually, I’ve been searching for the person who roses on my doorstep, and Ryeowook’s been helping me to see who among you guys give them to me” Eu Mee said.

          “So that’s why” Eunhyuk said. “So what’s your favourite flower?”

          “I’ll not tell” Eu Mee said and Eunhyuk chuckled.

          “You know what, I can see Ryeowook really likes you” Eunhyuk said and Eu Mee blushed.

          “I don’t think so...” Eu Mee saddened up. “Why would he pair up with other people?”

          “ There are things that girls don’t understand about boys” Eunhyuk said thoughtfully. “Guys do everything for the person they love even though it will hurt them badly”

          “Really?” Eu Mee said smiling.

          “Ye—aaarrgh!” Eunhyuk was splashed down with a water balloon that came out from nowhere.

          “Are you alright oppa?” Eu Mee asked, her eyes widening.

          “Neh...” Eunhyuk pouted. “I’m soaked”

          “I think we sould go home and get you changed” Eu Mee said “Before you catch a cold”

          “Araso” Eunhyuk said and both walk towards the exit of the park, not knowing that a certain someone in the distant is doing his celebratory jump while holding to another water balloon.

 

(A/N: Hello guys! So the dating started and it's not Eunhyuk who gave the roses to her. Keep guessing ^^ comments are appreciated! ^^

BTW pls answer te poll below, so I'll know whose story to make next, We have STOLEN HEART (Sungmin & Fic) leading, SHADOW (Kibum and fic) and PERFECT TWO (Kangin & fic) in the 2nd and PICTURE MY LOVE (Donghae and fic) in the 3rd.