Prologue

It's you, It's only you

                Ryeowook did not have hard feelings as EuMee left, but he’s still sad. So the day they made the MV for It’s you, he holds a bouquet of with and peach roses... saying he’ll be waiting for EuMee to comeback, so he usually visit the park where he and EuMee spend their time. He would go there at least once a week.

                Years had come and gone EuMee still hasn’t come back. They had lost tract of each other after 1 year of EuMee’s departure. But even though, a promise is a promise... Ryeowook will still wait for her.

                Through the years... Ryeowook and the Super Junior members felt all hardships... saying goodbye to each other. And it seemed, the members slowly leave and it’s only time could tell he will be also leaving for his future career too.

                He sat there... on the swing. Thinking of what to do next; it was hard these days. Ryeowook thought of Leeteuk... it must be hard for him to see s slowly disappearing. Ryeowook sighed... gone were those days where they were carefree... gone were those days that they are complete...

                As Ryeowook thought of this... he felt alone...

                Just then—

                “Wookie-ah...” A voice called behind him... the tone which he longs to hear. He turned around to see her... she finally came back...

                “EuMee-ah” Ryeowook smiled

 

(A/N: Sungmin's fic coming up next! I'll give the link anytime ^^ thanks so much for the people who reads this fic, I hope you enjoyed it! ^^