Regrets and Discovery

It's you, It's only you

                “W-wookie-ah?” Eu Mee called as she showed herself. Ryeowook looked at her in his horror.

                “E-Eumee...” Ryewook looked back at her. EuMee then remembered the blue cap on his room.

                “Wookie... tell me it’s not you who made all those distractions when I’m dating your hyungs...” EuMee said. Ryeowook looked away, his face paled at her pained expression.

                “It... it was me” Ryeowook said softly.

                “Wae...” Eu Mee said.

                “Eu Mee...”

                “YAH! Why are you doing this?!” EuMee yelled, she could not believe this. She’s not actually mad, she’s really hurt Ryeowook has to put her in this ordeal.

                “They don’t deserve to be your boyfriend!” Ryeowook answered back.

                “Then why did you link me to those guys?!” EuMee asked

                “Because I thought you deserve someone like them” Ryeowook said truthfully

                “Then why would you ruin everything, you introduce me to them, link me to them, then ruin everything, what kind of friend are you?!!!!” EuMee said but suddenly she clasped . Ryeowook looked at her... eyes threatened with tears.

                “I’m just a friend... aren’t I?” Ryeowook said.

                “Ryeowook, I didn’t mean to...” EuMee’s voice quivered.

                “EuMee, you’ve been a special friend for me... I’ve done everything... just to make you happy” Ryeowook said. “You said you want to fall in love with the person who gave you white roses everyday... so I set dates for you and the hyungs, hoping that one of them was the one who gave you those white rose” SungMin appeared while watching the two.

                “Ryeowook, you don’t understand...” EuMee said softly.

                “What don’t I understand?!” Ryeowook asked. “I know I’m foolish! Foolish enough to distract all your dates with the hyungs... I know it’s stupid, but it pains me to see you smile when it wasn;t caused by me!”

                “Ryeowook...” EuMee said, her tears are already falling

                “It hurts me... I’m already hurt EuMee! I’ve waited for 15 years for you to come back! I’ve never dated any girls because of this stupid heart who yearns to see you everyday! But for you... I’m just a friend...”

                “Ryeowook, that’s enough” Sungmin said slowly. Ryeowook just gave Sungmin and EuMee a dirty look and left. EuMee broke down with tears, she never thought... this pain... it is too much. Too unbearable for one to handle... Sungmin placed a hand on her shoulder.

                “Oppa... what have I done...” EuMee said. “I love him oppa...” EuMee pressed her chest, hoping that the pain will at least lessen.

                “Let’s get you home... I’ll try and talk to Ryeowook” Sungmin said. EuMee sobbed in her palm... Sungmin would really like to comfort this crying lady... but it’s not him who should be the one who’ll do it... it should be Ryeowook.

                Days passed by... EuMee never seen Ryeowook, she tired to go to his unit, but he told his hyungs that he is either sleeping or no in the room. Eu Mee knows that he is mad at her; she wants to make amends... especially now she’s leaving again for USA.

                The final music video of the Neorago (It’s you) was to be settled this day, EuMee was surely going to see Ryeowook in the studio. Her face was never in the condition, because she keeps on crying and staying late at night, regretting all the things she said.

                EuMee looked at the wall clock... 5 am, too early to get up, too late to go back to sleep. EuMee decided to went outside to have some fresh air. As she opened her door, she saw someone... holding a white rose and a bouquet of white roses with peach roses wrapped in a white cloth, propped with pink ribbon. EuMee knew this person was the one who gave her the roses, but... it’s not Ryeowook...

 

(A/N : EuMee comes face to face with the Rose giver!!! but who is he? ^^ find out! Comments are appreciated!

BTW, pls anser the poll below ^^ thanks!