Coincidence

It's you, It's only you

                Days passed and Eu Mee and her Umma stayed in a condo in Seoul. Her Umma has her job in some company and Eu Mee was hired as cameo in some scenes in music videos, though her face is rarely seen in the videos. She’s going to have another job for this week because she’s going to film with some boy band. She doesn’t know them anyway, so she can’t feel the excitement.

                “Ahjumma~~ Please take care of wookie for me” Eu Mee said.

                “Araso~~” The ahjumma said as she watched her favourite TV show with wookie.

                Eu Mee made her way to the elevator. Just then she bumped a person who came out of the elevator.

                “OMO!” Eu Mee squealed as she fell to the floor.

                “Aiya, mianhe...” A voice said.

                “Omo...                my foot” Eu Mee said massaging her left foot which seemed to sprain.

                “Hyung! She’s hurt!” The voice said.

                “Oh!” Another voice said. Eu Mee looked up and saw 2 boys standing before her. One with slight chubby features, and the other... the other... she can never forget that face. He’s one of the boys who laughed at the name of her pet!

                “You!” Eu Mee said pointing at Ryeowook

                “You know her?” Yesung asked. Ryeowook seemed to recognize her face.

                “A-aniyo... we don’t know her... its just that we...” Ryeowook stuttered, he does not know how to deal in such situations such as this.

                “He and his friends laughed at my dog’s name!” Eu Mee said still irritated, and on top of that, her foot was still in pain.

                “Really? Why would you laugh at her pet’s name?” Yesung asked seriously at Ryeowook.

                “Uhh... her pet’s name...” Ryeowook turned pink.

                “My dog’s name is Wookie and I’m proud to call him wookie!” Eu Mee said in a dignified voice. Yesung stared at Eu Mee then he roared with laughter.

                “Really? Your pet’s name is Wookie?” Yesung asked who was still choking with laughter.

                “That’s it, I’ve had enough of this” Eu Mee said and moved inside the elevator and pressed the down button leaving the guys on that floor.

                Eu Mee is in a shaky mood, her foot is in pain, they laughed at her precious pet’s name, and it seemed like it’s going to rain! Talking about bad day. What will happen next?

                Eu Mee arrived at the recording studio to talk with the producers on her scenes of a new music video. The producer told her to stay in the dance studio to wait for some instructions. Eu Mee arrived at the dance studio to find a group of boys dancing. Eu mee sat in the corner... it seemed that they did not notice her coming in.

~~~~Oh nan, geu nuga nuga mworaedo naneun sangwan obgado
Geu nuga nuga yokhaedo nomanbarabun dago~~~~

 

                Eu Mee was impressed to see them dancing in sync, this must be the band that she’ll show some appearance with. Not to mention, the song was really nice and trendy. After the dance, the boys sat on the corner, saying good job to each other.

                “Neh, who’s that girl?” Kangin asked pointing to Eu Mee

                “Eh?” Shindong said looking at the girl sitting in a corner watching them. “A fan?”

                “If she’s a fan then she shouldn’t be here” Sungmin said. Now the other took a good look at her.

                “Yah! Isn’t she the one you bumped earlier this morning?” Yesung told Ryeowook.

                “Neh...” Ryeowook looked at Eu Mee again.

                “Yah, it’s wookie’s owner” Heechul joked around and those who can relate to the joke laughed again. Eu Mee looked the group and was able to recognize them. One of them shush the group and seemed to scold them.

                “Don’t tell me...” Eu Mee muttered to herself and shook her head. She then realized that the guys went towards her. “If you’re here to make fun of my pet, then save your breath”

                “Uhm, actually” Donghae starts. “We’re sorry to laugh at your pet’s name”

                “Then why did you laugh?” Eu Mee said. “Wookie is such a cute name” Eu Mee looked at the group members who were holding their laughter.

                “Neh, we know it’s a cute name... but you see the reason why we laugh is that your pet’s name and his nickname is the same” Leeteuk said calmly pointing at Ryeowook. Eu Mee then understood.

                “Oh... I see” Eu Mee said and gave them a smile. “Sorry for getting mad at you, I just hate it when people laugh at my pet’s name”

                “Yah you guys, where are your manners, introduce yourself!” Manager kim said from the rear.

                “Oh, sorry,” Leeteuk said. “I’m Park Jung Su, but call me Leeteuk”

                “I’m the most handsome among them, my name’s Kim Heechul” Heechul said flashing his charms.

                “I’m Hankyung” Hankyung said shortly in his modest voice.

                “Sorry for laughing earlier, I’m Kim Jong Woon but call me Yesung” YEsung said.

                “Mine’s Kim Young Woon or just cal me Kangin” Kangin said in his masculine voice.

                “Hello, I’m Shin Dong Hee! Or just call me Shindong” Shindong said.

                “I’m Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you” Sungmin said

                “I’m Lee Hyukjae...” Eunhyunk said shyly. “Call me E-Eunhyuk”

                “Hi, I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae said.

                “My name’s Choi Siwon” Siwon said.

                “I’m Kim Kibum” Kibum grinned.

                “I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the evil Magnae of the team” Kyuhyun said.

                “Yah, I should introduce myself first before you” Ryeowook said and turned to Eu Mee whose eyes met his.

                  There was something in those eyes... only Ryeowook and Eu Mee understands, thus a familiar beat starts to pound.

                  "Hi there~~ I'm the 2nd to the last magnae, Kim Ryeowook"

 

(A/N: Kyaah~~~ I can't wait to write the next chapter!!! :o Hope you'll enjoy this one, hehhe comments are apreciated!)