Chapter 1 What is love?

It's you, It's only you

                “Cake!”

                “Ice cream!”

                “Juice!”

                “Milk!”

                “Kids, please... can you settle what it is that you want?” a middle aged woman asked the boy and girl who were arguing to what to eat in the afternoon.

                “I want cakeeee” Pouted a 7 year-old girl.

                “But we had cake yesterday...” Said a little boy who pouted even more. “Can’t we have ice cream?”

                “Why don’t you kids settle for fruit latte and ice cream cake?” Said the ahjuma. Both kids brightened their expressions and nodded.

                After getting their snack, they went to their favourite place to eat and play. Both laughed, giggled, and argued again.  Eu Mee and Ryeowook had been the best of friends since their primary years. Eu Mee is an energetic little girl while Ryeowook is a sensitive crying baby. Everytime Wookie cries, Eu Mee is there to cheer him.

                “Wheeeee!” Eu Mee squealed as the swing went higher. Ryeowook smiled at his best friend.

                “Are you happy now?” Ryeowook asked.

                “YES!!!” EuMee said. Eu Mee requested Ryeowook to make her happy since she was sad since they met at the park. After having fun, both sat on the swing, watching the sun set.

                “Why are you upset this afternoon?” Ryeowook asked. Eu Mee pouted and looked at the sky.

                “Wookie... I want to ask you something” Eu Mee said not looking at him. Ryeowook turned to look at her. “What is love?”

                Ryeowook frowned. Yes... what is love? Ryeowook never really gave a thought of it before though he usually say I love you to his parents before leaving home. Then Ryeowook thought of young couples spending their time together in lovely places.

                “Love... I think it’s what they call when a boy and a girl spend their time together” Ryeowook said.

                “Really? Then you and I are love!” Eu Mee said in her giggling tone.

                “Ewe, no!” Ryeowook pouted that Eu Mee laughed.

                “Don’t you like me?” Eu Mee asked. Ryeowook looked into her sparkling eyes, how could he say no?

                “Of course I like you” Ryeowook blushed.

                “Then you’re going to marry me when I grow up!” Eu Mee said.

                “What? But-but I haven’t asked Umma about it!” Ryeowook blushed.

                “Yah, I said when we grow up” Eu Mee giggled again.

                “Why did you ask me about it?” Ryeowook said while blushing, Eu Mee’s face was upset again.

                “You see, when umma had her new boyfriend. Lots of people began to go against it.” Eu Mee said. “Both of them were fine, Uncle Se Min is kind towards me too”

                “Of course, your umma must be faithful to her husband right?” Ryeowook said.

                “Neh... umma said... she loves uncle Se Min so much that she and appa got divorced.” Eu Mee said. “She’s taking me to USA tomorrow” Ryeowook couldn’t believe his ears... did he hear right?

                “You’re leaving?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Neh...” Eu Mee said and starts to sob. “And I don’t know when we’re going back” Ryeowook cried too.

                “B-But you said I’m going to marry you when we grow up!” Ryeowook sobbed. “Who’s going to be there for me?” Ryeowook covered his eyes and continued crying.

                “Aiya... wookie-ah” Eu Mee said and hugged him. “I promise to come back... to marry you of course... I’ll never forget you”

                “I won’t forget you too... *sniffs* please come back”

                The children stayed hugging for quite some time. It was as if they know the real meaning of goodbye... but apart from saying farewell... was a new feeling that sprouts at that very moment. How could their young hearts understand what its beating means?

 

(A/N Hello! AiMEi_4 here! I present another fic under the banner of super Junior! ^^ of course I don't own suju and the images. But the poster is made by me hehehe, so I hope you'll enjoy my fic)

I also have a one-shot fic  "One Hour" (<<<< just click there) It's about hankyung and his thoughts about Super junior when he heard the news of Heechul leaving for the army. Hope you'll enjoy it! :D