annoying pt2

restaurant of love

daeji~

chanyeol was jealous. actually he was always jealous but then, that never stopped him from getting what he wanted soo...

suddenly out of nowhere lol, actually it was inside daehyun's dorm. he heard singing. he recognised the voices instantly: eunji and daehyun. they were beautiful, if he didnt know them in person, he would shipped them. their voices complimented each other.

"im tired lets take a break." daehyun suggested.

"wanna watch a drama?" eunji asked quietly, that even chanyeol didnt hear it.

eunji pointed to one.

"i watched that a billion times with hayoung!" eunji smiled.

"wanna role play?" daehyun suggested.

eunji agreed. chanyeol could only hear murmuring and he wanted to hear what was happening.

roleplay~
"i need you eunji-ah will you be mine?" daehyun asked cheesily.

chanyeol misunderstood this and leaned hard on the door, which wasnt closed properly and suddenly due to his weight the door flung open and chanyeol fell in.

"aahhh!" eunji screamed.

"what are you doing here?" daehyun asked innocently.

'what are you doing more like?!" chanyeol pointed an accusing finger at daehyun.

"urr roleplaying.." daehyun said.

chanyeol widened his eyes that was a misunderstanding all along!

'wrong room..." he said, before eunji threw him out and slammed the door in his face.

baekmi~

baekhyun's partner's was looking at him wierdly, he was looking at jongup's door more than the project and bomi was in there.

baekhyun heard a scream, it was bomi. he leaned on the door.

"one more step and ill call the police!" bomi joked, baekhyun saw that differently.. jongup took some more steps..

bomi flung the door open and baekhyun lost his balance and fell onto bomi, their heads knocking together, if bomi hadnt been in such a rush to get up, she might have noticed that her heart had skipped a beat.

"was he going to you?" baekhyun asked as soon as he got up.

bomi scoffed.

"whats with you guys and , are you guys like rapists or something?" bomi asked.

"well i heard screaming and 'police' soo.." baekhyun said.

"jongup wanted me to touch his pet spider!" bomi said angrily before slamming the door hard in his face.

lurong/chohan~

chorong was known for her horrible maths and they had finished their projects so..she requested a maths lesson.

"okay so for every wrong question i can slap your hands/ hard!" youngjae threatened jokingly.

:ill be happy to have hands after this!" chorong joked and youngjae laughed.

"ok first question.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?" youngjae asked.

"im supposed to know this?" chorong asked deadpanned.

"get ready for your punishment!" youngjae said.

PUNISHMENT?! oh my god! they better not be doing what i think they are doing.

"aahhhhh it hurts..so badly..youngjae ahh!" chorong screamed.

luhan widened his eyes...no way!

"just rub it gently! the pain will go away soon.." youngjae advised, apologizing he wasnt suppose to slap her so hard.

luhan knocked on the door. 

no response.

he kicked himself in just to see : maths textbooks on the ground, pencils in hand, chorong's red hand.

"who invited you here!" chorong snapped.

luhan was to scared to say the reason he barged in so he used chanyeols lame excuse. 'wrong room'

chorong pushed him out and slammed the door, hitting his nose but missing his eyes by a margin.

PROJECT FINISHED/ ICE CREAM FINISHED.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

apink had all crowded the maknaes room.

"how was sehun?" namjoo asked.

"you might not believe this but.. he didnt bully me and-" hayoung started.

"WAIT WHAT! NO BULLYING?!" apink and exo yelled at the same time.

'are you sure?" bomi asked.

"no serously, did the real oh sehun get kidnapped by aliens?" namjoo ask.

"guys... i heard a 'and'" chorong said signalling for hayoung to finish.

"he treat me too ice cream.." hayoung finished.

naeun spit her water out into namjoo's face.

"yahh!" namjoo yelled.

"well you are so lucky, the exo boys were plain annoying to us!" apink said at the same time.

"wait they tried crashing your studying to?!" apink asked.

while the exo boys were still on the 'ice cream' topic.

they looked at sehun expectedly, but sehun just shrugged.