love experiment

restaurant of love

this will be mainly seyoung chapter.

after maths was science, a class that hayoung and bomi unfortunately at. 

"good morning class." the teacher said. everybody murmured their greetings before unpacking.

today we are starting a group assignment, apink gave each other the 'group' look and smiled. 

"in case you didnt know, it will be boy and girl, i call out the names." the teacher says. apink looked shocked, who will they be paired up with?

" chorong and youngjae." the teacher called. chorong smiled widely, the thunder cloud over her had gone away. she looked at apink and they were teasing her and making ship names. chorong didnt mind. youngjae was hot.

but there was someone who did. 

luhan. he was seeing red, well thats probably karma, he thought.

"eunji and daehyun." the teacher continued. eunji was an inch away from squealing but chanyeol was an inch away from exploding. 

"science just topped my list of classes." eunji smiled.

"daeji!" chorong called from the other side of the room. eunji blushed red. daehyun smiled and replied.

"chojae!" he called back. does that mean he didnt mind daeji? eunji thought.

"bomi and jongup!" the teacher continued. 

"thanks miss!" she said cheerfully. but baekhyun was about to say thankyou sarcastically.

of course the exo boys would try to find to find the nearest positions with their crushes. so they could eavesdrop.

" namjoo and yongguk" the teacher called.

"no way!" namjoo squealed silently. kyungsoo was going to scream noway angrily.

"naeun and taemin!" the teacher called. naeun smiled. "you are the best miss." naeun smiled before heading over to taeimn. kai was going to say 'you are the worst'.

hayoung anticipated this. she wanted to be paired with henry. badly.

"hayoung and sehun." the teacher finished. hayoung felt the world crashing down on her. it was so unfair! the rest of them had their prince charmings and she got one of the bullies.

"no way!" apink cried. they all glared at sehun before looking at hayoung sympathetically. she waved her hand dismissively but deep inside she wanted to cry.

the rest of them can spend the whole time working and chatting, while she had to spend most of the time burying her anger.

apink knew better, they knew hayoung was upset. especially namjoo.

sehun broke into a smile but then regained composture and turned his smile into a frown.

"miss, i really dont want to do this but hayoung is my best friend i dont like seeing her upset, im willing to swap partners." namjoo said quietly.

hayoung smiled but then frowned, she shouldnt be so selfish.

"sorry namjoo, if they dont have a good relationship with each other, they can treat this as their bonding time." the teacher replied.

great. just great. hayoung thought sadly. sehun looked disappointed, she looks so sad.

bonding time? hayoung thought. kiss my . she muttered and najoo laughed. wait did she hear that?!

namjoo took her hand sympatheically. 

"do the project in the library, its harder to get bullied without being caught." chorong advised.

"if anything happens, you can udse naeunnie and my room." eunji offered.

"thankyou." hayoung murmured before taking the assessment task note of the teacher. 

hayoung sighed. well what can you do about it?