jealously pt 1

restaurant of love

chorong ran to eunji and naeuns room, with tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"hey chorong wassup." eunji said. a tear dribbled down chorongs eyes.

"whats wrong?" naeun asked worriedly.

"we broke up." chorong said. 

'luhan and i broke up." she repeated.

"WHAT?!" naeun and eunji yelled at the same time.

"wait im going to call the gang in." eunji said flipping open her phone.

TXTING 

some ppl changed their names just saying

eyesmileeunji: emergency RED my room now.

yeollie: babe whats wrong?

kailovesnaeun: isnt red only used for extreme situations?

naeunloveskai: yes babe hurry up!

bom1: but im not even on the camp site!

eyesmileeunji: fine ill tell you guys on msg!

eyesmileeunji: chorong and luhan broke up.

baconhyun: chorong tell me thats a lie.

rongster: no bacon its true.

unicornlay: whats happened?

bom1: oh my god no way! why?!

naeunloveskai: let her type

rongster: shaolin lied to luhan and said i was having an affair with woohyun so i slapped her, luhan saw me and broke up..

sehunsbootyisbutiful: i think thats my fault...

bom1: how?!

sehunsbootyisbutiful: i showed luhan the clip of the bus incident at the wrong time..im sorry chorong, im really sorry.

bom1: WTF this is all your fault! grrrrr

hayoungg: sehun! oh my goddd

rongster: sehun-ah dont blame yourself, you revealed a dark side of him at the right time. 

joojoo: well at least you are y free and single and ready to bingle.

bom1: actually im thinking JEALOUSY

kailovesnaeun" genius

chencing: well since luhan started thinking theres something going to between woohyun and chorong, we might as well use him.

bom1: smart

rongster: no way, woohyuns my friend im not using him,

chence adds woohyunxx into the conversation

woohyunxx: hey guys ^^

rongster: hey woohyun 

woohyunxx: chen told me everything.

bom1: so ure willing  2 help??

woohyunxx : of course ><

eyesmileeunji: perfect so we start tomorrow.

woohyunxx: kk

yeollie: goodnight

baconhyun: good night.

END OF CONVO

chorong starts to walk back to her dorms when she bumps into sooyoung.

"oh hi uh chorong." sooyoung said.

"oh hey sooyoung." chorong replies.

"so i heard you and luhan broke up?" sooyoung asks.

'how did you know?" chorong asks suspiciously.

"i heard everything inside the room, even the words luhan didnt." she says.

"oh, ok." chorong says.

"so would you like me to explain to luhan for you?" sooyoung asks worriedly.

"no thanks, its all over now, im glad i found this side of him and im glad broke up with him. please dont tell him, hes happy with shaolin." chorong says gratefully.

"but thats not fair!" sooyoung protests.

"it is, thanks anyway sooyoung i really appreciate it." chorong dismisses,

"oh ok , if anything happens just ask me." sooyoung says happily.

"gotcha." chorong smiles before retreating back to her room.

she curls onto her bed and thinks about what had happened in the last few hours, she couldnt lie to herself she still loved him but, if he loves shaolin she should not be the barrier to his happiness.

she scrolls through her camera roll and sees so many memories that they have made, those memories have already been imbedded in her heart, and she lets herself cry, at first softly and then all at once, she lets her tears fall freely unaware luhan was watching by the door. he deeply regretted his words .

each of her tears was a fresh wound on his heart. she slips under her duvet and lets out a sigh.

she closes her eyes and turns to her side. 

"good night chorong." he whispers before heading off. more tears leaked out. 

tomorrow is a new day. its the day when she was going to make luhan regret choosing a shameless over her. 

tomorrow the jealosy game starts.

THIS CHAPTER IS A SHT CHAPPIE SRRY. IVE ADDED THE VOTES AND JEALOUSLY WINS SO IM GOING TO DO JEALOUSY.

THE QUESTION FOR THIS CHAPTER IS: SHOULD CHORONG BE ABLE O BURY HER ANGER DURING THE JEALOUSY GAME OR SHE SHE BE COLD AND SNAP A LOT?? PLZ ANSWER I NEED AN IDEA ILY