I dunno wat to call it

restaurant of love

The next day came along and bomi figured she would tell taemin.. Bomi and hayoung were walking along the corridor as taemin walked past.

"meet me there at seven." Bomi hissed quietly and taemin gave a slight nod and walked past her like nothing was going  on.

hayoung  was at her locker when suddenly bomi heard a gasp. She turned around to see a creepily smiling hayoung  and a piece of paper in her hands. bomi soon realized that it was a love letter. Sehun was getting worried..what it she didn't receive it?

"OH MY GOD HAYOUNG HAS A LOVE LETTER!!" Bomi yelled.sehun felt relieved..upon hearing 'hayoung' and 'love letter' all the apink members scrambled out from their various places and began to interrogate her.

"who is it by?" Eunji asked.

"oh my god..what does it say?!" Namjoo fired.

"my my." Chorong dramatically fanned herself.

"there's a picture!" Naeun exclaimed.

hayoung quickly hid it in her pocket when she caught sight of exo approaching. 

"Did you check your locker today?" Suho asked suspiciously when they walked past. Hayoung was getting suspicious..was this all a joke?

it was maths time and hayoung was getting really impatient. sehun figured she still hasn't realized and decided to step it up a notch. He wrote 'I see you have received it.' On a piece of scrap and passed it to hayoung. he watched carefully as hayoung read it and saw her suprise. She scribbled 'is this a joke? If it is,it isn't funny.' And passed it to sehun.

sehun was caught by suprise but wrote. 'No..I sincerely like you hayoung..will you be mine? - oh sehun, your secret admirer.' He passed it to hayoung and she gasped.

"sehun, hayoung i see you think your notes are more important than finding x?"the teacher asked. They kept quiet.

"we'll read out your notes!" The teacher suggested.

"seriously miss your ex has moved on..I think you should to!"chorong joked.the  teacher glared at her.

"men don't like the clingy type..don't try find your ex miss..find another man..you're still young."eunji added and laughter ripped through the class.

"be quiet, chorong and eunji." The teacher warned.

"actually miss..I would love to read out my notes."sehun said and stood up..all attention was on them.

"' I see you have received it' 'if it's a joke, it isn't funny' 'I sincerely like you hayoung..will you be mine?- oh sehun your ' secret admirer'"sehun read out. the class cheered.

"that's enough sehun." The teacher said tiredly.

 "Don't ruin the moment!"Namjoo said angrily.

"but seriously hayoung..I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" Sehun said shyly.

"of-of course."hayoung replied,embarrassed.

"BOTH OF YOU..OUT!" The teacher roared.

"thanks for supporting us miss!" Sehun said cheekily before dragging hayoung out the room.

XXX

 

 

it was now seven and taemin and bomi were at the secluded place, planning out each detail. 

"I will have the dinner in ten days.i texted Baekhyun last night and he agreed." Bomi announced.

"ok so I will wait out the window for your signal."taemin said.

"wait..can you do me a favour?" Bomi asked.

"of course, what's up?" Taemin replied.

"I wrote some letter and if I ever leave..can you deliver them to the right lockers..please" bomi asked.

"of course bomi..once again..thanks" taemin said happily. And after a quick summary of the plan..the meeting had ended and they both left and acted like it was a normal evening.