Science jealously

restaurant of love

They had finished their shifts for the evening and decided to head back to dorms. boarding school sometimes , but sometimes it's awesome!

Just as they were going to enter their rooms they saw their science partners waiting for them outside. Along with exo but they were there for bullying purposes.

hayoung sighed. 

"Umm eunji wanna do the project?" Daehyun smiled. Eunji smiled at hayoung apologetically before heading of the daehyuns room.

one by one they went with their partners but they always said a 'good luck' comment to hayoung 

"chorong, do you want to do the project in my room?" Youngjae offered.

"he could you!" Luhan said coldly.

chorong scoffed. 

"That's more like something you would do!" She shot back before heading of with youngjae. Exo pulled their female partners to outside their crushes rooms, so they could 'monitor' them.

"Baekhyun oppa- why are we outsides jongup's dorm?" His partner complained.

'because Bomis in there!' Baekhyun thought. but instead.

"do you want to be my partner or not?" He said coldly.

the girl nodded rapidly, she wouldn't give this opportunity up for the world.

luhan dragged his partner to youngjaes dorm, and planted his right outside his door, making sure they could hear their conversations. Clearly.

"but youngjae was my ex!" Luhans partner whined.

"ill do the project myself then!" Luhan said angrily.

"but he's just my ex, it would be ok?" The girl said nervously, her statement sounding more like a question.

all each pair the same lines were repeated, exo didn't care about his partner he was just desperate for you-know-what.

But over at hayoung and sehun.

" do you want to go to the library?" Hayoung said quietly. She looked up to see sehun staring at her. 

Was he admiring her?

she repeated herself, until he finally heard her.

"how about your room?." He said. His voice sounded so...commanding..yet..so...offering. But she shouldn't trust him. Right?

but instead if anger, she felt safe and for some reason, trust..it was a feeling that she had never felt before. She looked into his eyes and then nose and then..mouth.

she had an urge to kiss him. But he was an exo member. 

He only just hurt chorong today. She would have no chance with him.. She was just a normal student in his eyes..right?

but, she was wrong.

in his eyes she was far from a plain old student... It seemed like she stood out.. Like she has a spotlight on her every minute of the day. 

But she knew it was impossible so she opened the door for him and let him in.

10minutes in, there was no sign of bullying, harassment, teasing. 

And now that she thought about it, sehun was the only one who hadn't said a mean comment to her..

she unconsciously turned to a mirror, and saw them too. Although she would never admit this out loud.they looked quite good together. 

And in no time.

the project was finished.

but there was something unclear 

was the project.. The science project about atoms.

or the project of getting hayoung to fall in love.

or was it both?

 

"