Dates

restaurant of love

Luhan took chorong's hand gently and led her to the car, she was wearing a sleeveless pink dress, where one side went down to the floor but the the other at the knee, she put light makeup on and she looked like a goddess.

luhan couldn't stop staring at her, she was so pretty tonight.

"do I look ok?" Chorong asks awkwardly.

"you look beautiful, beautiful." Luhan replied. When they arrived he opened the door and took her hand to the sand, he spread a blanket out and told her to lay there.

she layer her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"look how beautiful the sky is." Chorong whispered.

"it's not as beautiful as you." Luhan replied and wrapped a hand around chorong protectively.

luhan stared at chorong's eyes lovingly.

"hey we are here to star gaze." Chorong said, blushing.

"there are stars in your eyes, they are the prettiest thing in the existence."luhan replied. They were so in love, they faced each other and stared at each other in the eyes before luhan took the lead and closed the gap.

they were kissing,chorong responded immediately and they had never felt this way before, they were both feeling weak. Despite the cold air around them things were getting hot.

AT KAIEUN.

Naeun was nervous,what if they didn't like her?Kai felt her nervousness and squeezed her hand.they rang the door bell and his mum opened the door.

"you must be naeun?" His mum asked.

"yes auntie."naeun answered politely, giving his mum a basket of fruit. Naeun couldn't tell whether or not she was happy or sad.

"please sit." His dad beckoned. Naeun did as she was told. his dad snapped his fingers and meals of food were brought out.

"You like her?!" Kai's parents said together, naeun looked down, she should have known she wasn't good enough, she was now fighting back tears. Kai was getting angry.

"what's wrong?" Kai asked.

"she's a goddess, how did you get her?" Her mum asked in disbelief, naeun was shocked, so was Kai.

"seriously what do you see in my son?"hi dad joked, naeun felt relieved his family were so nice.

well the rest if the night went really well.

KYUNGJOO

"hey namjoo." d.o said quietly.

"hey kyungsoo." namjoo smiled.

"i thought it would be nice to bring you to my grandma's cottage, i know its not expensive and stuff..but..im cooking..i hope you like it" kyungsoo said nervously once they entered the cottage. he was nervous, what if namjoo started to hate him..or be angry at him for not bringing at a 5 star restaurant.

"this place is so..cozy..and beautiful!" namjoo exclaimed, running around the living room, admiring all the ancient artworks and phototgraphs. kyungsoo let out a sigh of relief, namjoo wasnt 'that type of girl'.

"stay here." kyungsoo advised as he shuffled into the kitchen, the rest of the night was joyous with laughter and chatter between the two and his grandma.

CHANJI

chanyeol was sweating profusely, he fixed his clothing once again before knocking on the 2eun's dorm, almost immediatley eunji opened the door happily. she was wearing a dress and the night was windy, chanyeol figured that he would put his coat on her as a 'lovely' gesture, taught by luhan.

"so are you ready?" chanyeol asked, smiling widely. eunji nodded and the couple headed off to his car, eunji thought she heard crying in chomi's dorm but thought there was noone inside, so she shook the though off.'

while they were driving chanyeol blasted their favourite chunes and they started to sing, eunji's voice was nice and chanyeol's rap was deep it matched together.

"lets watch this one!" eunji suggested. it was a sad movie..apparently.

chanyeol agreed to it and they went in, he must admit it was pretty emotional and eunji was crying, her head on his chest.

"promise me you will never do that to me." eunji muffled. she was referring to the movie..which the boyfriend left the girlfriend..but it was right after the marriage proposal.or something along those lines..

"i would never do that to you." chanyeol replied and placed his coat securely around her. eunji smiled.

the night was perfect for everyone..exept one.