3rd day of camping

restaurant of love

 luhan bit his lip and was determined not to cry, while he watched chorong talking comfortably with the rest. he trusted shaolin, but chorong wasnt the type to get mad without a reason. he wanted to uncover the truth but at the same time he didnt want to.

"so what are we doing today?" bomi asked,

"rock climbing and bungee jumping." the instructor replied, naeun and chorong looked at each other and paled.

"ill jump with you! dont be scared." kai comforted her.

"yaaa i dunwanna be the only one that doesnt jump." chorong whined.

"you can get a partner." the instructor suggested.

"urr its ok." chorong replied.

"just imagine luhans smirking face when you are on the platform." bomi suggested.

"and imagine him taunting you too." hayoung added. chorongs face got angry by just imagining.

"hahaha." eunji laughed at chorongs cuteness.

it was time to rockclimb and they noticed woohyun coming up to them sadly.

"whats wrong ?" chen asked.

"im sorry, but i truly like a girl so i cant help you guys." woohyun apologized. everybody silenced.

"yaa stop apologizing, you have done so much already! if that girl doesnt like you, shes crazy!" chorong joked.

"exactly!" namjoo agreed.

"if you need any help you know who to ask!" baekhyun said as he squeezed bomis hand.

"thanks guys." woohyun smiled happily before finding the rest of infinite.

"yaa guys dont laugh because i cant rock climb." bomi said nervously.

"its ok, ive seen it before haha." chorong laughed lightly at the memory.

"we will cheer you on." baekhyun smiled as he kissed her cheek.

"yoon bomi." the instructor called, bomi let out a little squeal of shock, causing everybody to laugh.
she quickly put on her harness and stepped onto the first rock.

"im scared." bomi whimpered.

"YOON BOMI YOON BOMI YOON BOMI." chorong started chanting and everybody began following.

" you can do it! i love you~" baekhyun called and everybody began cheering and laughing. bomi was sweating non-stop but glared at the rocks. 

"im gonna step on you till you die." bomi muttered angrily and everybody laughed. after 5 rocks she let out a sigh.

"i cant do it anymore!" she called.

"YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAN, YES YOU CAN." everybody cheered.

with all of the encouragement bomi was determined to reach the top. she climbed angrily and forceful, thinking about baekhyun so the pain would ease. 

"cmon bomi ya~" baekhyun called and bomi went quicker, and soon enough she reached the top.

"woohh~!!!!" everybdody cheered and she smiled brightly. as she slowly descended.

when chorong began cibing, she climbed with ease, she didnt need cheering so she sooyoung took the chance.

"hey guys." sooyoung said nervously.

"hey watsup." everybody replied.

"you know about the incident right, umm i was out side and heard everything." sooyoung admitted.

"really?!" they all asked happily.

"yeah, i told chorong but she told me it doesnt matter and i feel bad, do you want me to tell luhan for you?" sooyoung asked, biting her lip. luhan watched from afar and wondered
when did sooyoung become friends with them?
what was she talking about?
why does she keep looking at chorong, shaolin and me?

"what did chorong say?" kai asked.

"yeh, what did i say?" chorong waggled her eyebrows.

"um nothing, she was talking about how peanut butter could act well as makeup! yeh thats right." chanyeol quickly blurted and everybody facepalmed.

"im assuming im the peanut butter?" chorong raised her eyebrows.

"she was talking to us about rockclimbing." eunji lied. chorong rolled her eyes

"the truth?" she asked.

"she asked us if she should clear things up to luhan." kyungsoo sighed as he gave up.

"and you guys said?" chorong raised an eyebrow.

"peanut butter." chen joked and everybody laughed nervously.

"thanks anyway sooyoung but i dont know if i want him back." chorong explained.

"im so sorry." sooyoung apologized quickly.

"why should you be, you were trying to help." chorong smiled warmly at her and she quickly walked away.

"but rong-ah he was in the wrong." bomi whined.

"but b-bomah i dont want him back." chorong imitated her. 

"alright go have lunch, round up here at 1:00." the instructor said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"minah fetch me the file of yoon bomi, i want to see who this devil really is." mrs byun said darkly.

"yes miss." minah the assistant said before heading out.

"shes the daughter of noohyun?!" mrs byun said in disbelief. she quickly rung her husband which was only 2 rooms away. 

"hey babe, weve go a problem." mrs byun said icily.'

"whats wrong." mr byun asked

"you know the yoon nuhyun bastard and the lawyer. ive found out that their daughter is still alive." she said, as fear tingled in her voice.

"ill get someone to hunt her down and kill her straightaway." mr byun said worriedly.

"no we cant!" she said angrily.

"why not?" he asked.5t

"she brainwashed our son, hes in love with her! our porr son!" mrs byun said in a distressed tone.

"tell them to break up!" mr byun said as if it was the most simplest thing in the world.

"you think i havent tried?! he put a knife to his neck saying if anything happened to bomi he would want to live a life without her!" mrs byun yelled.

"we will find a way, actually you know that dinner in about 7 days time if she goes toilet ill send my men to catch her, if she doesnt, ill wait till she leaves." mr byun smirked. 

"ok you can go deal it." mrs byun said as a wave of relief washed over her.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey my lovely viewers next chappie will have the bungeejumping and the reaction to this phonecall. plz keep flooding the comment box with your beautiful comments andif you have some ideas dont hesitate to suggest it, ill credit u for sure! ^^

question~ 

should baekhyuns parents find out about taemin as well?

plz answer early ! so i can add it to my stories.

i love u all~ *hugs*