Hapkido

restaurant of love

The school was a boarding school by the way.

dorm rooms : chomi

:2eun

:HAJOO

"yah wake up now bomi-ah." Chorong said for the 10th time this morning. Chorong was known for beautiful none makeup face so sometimes she wasn't bothered enough to put on makeup. She walked outside her dorm to wake the others up. (Without makeup) unfortunately exo were outside. What were they doing?

"what's with girls and makeup? " Baekhyun commented.

"I don't have makeup on." Chorong retorted. Exo widened their eyes they thought apink had their beauty by makeup but they were wrong.

"Naeun-ah wake up!" Chorong said. naeun rubbed her eyes tiredly and woke up. 

Hayoung, Namjoo and bomi crowded around eunji, the sleepy head. Chanyeol tried to see eunji, but didn't want to get caught.

 "Eunji!" Chorong shouted. 

"chorong leant into eunjis ear and screamed, not very loudly but chorong loud." Eunji shot right up.

"what do you want!" Eunji snapped.

"school." Chorong rolled her eyes. She muttered something under her breath but reluctantly got up. Why are there animals outside our dorm, referring to exo.

"don't wanna know!" Bomi rolled her eyes before going to eat breakfast,

exo planted their arses next to apink and started to tease them, touch their food, talk inappropriately etc. but there was one comment that got chorong mad.

"who did you buy that restaurant from, they must have been really cheap and stupid to sell it to you." Suho smirked, thinking it was just another comment. 

Apink widened their eyes. What did he just say?! 

Chorong stood up, grabbed suho by the collar and kicked his stomach repeatedly.

"black belt hapkido strike three." She said coldly, before puck him and cams hong him on the floor. Baekhyun tried to stop her but bomi just used taekwondo on him.

"just because your rich, it doesn't give you the right to talk about my parents! My parents gave the restaurant to me as part of my inheritance, they are dead now, you hurt me! Are you happy now !" Chorong exploded, tears spilling down her cheeks.

"I hate you! " chorong was sobbing now.

any comment was fine but, ones that included her parents weren't.

exo looked shock.

"you hurt chorong again, I'll make sure you don't live to see the sun set," bomi said angrily.

Apink stood up and stalked off. luhan raked a hand through his hair, the chances of them being together were already low now it was reduced to zero.

they stalked into mates and dumped their stuff onto the table before all going to chorong to comfort her until the bell rings.

when they caught sight of exo walking in all of them looked at their table, expecting some flying paper balls at their heads, but nothing came.

when the teacher came in everybody stood up and bowed.

"eunji I have seen your grades decrease over the years do you know what maths is?" The teacher said angrily.

"isn't maths Mental Abuse To Humans." Eunji said sacrastically.

that even made the depressed chorong next to her smile.

the teacher shook he head. 

"So tomorrow is your test, study for it etc." the teacher blabbered.

chorong decided that she would past this test, just so exo won't have a reason to , or see her at all.

but she hadn't had much sleep last night so this is a chance to gain some more.

for some reason she didn't dream of anyone exept for luhan, she wasn't suppose to, she was suppose to dream of hot guys and stuff, but no.

was it her, or did Luhans expression looked pain when she cried, it doesn't matter she told herself. She was suppose to end her dream happily but the bell rang.

chorong sighed before standing up. 

Omma, appa I'll make sure that they won't get away from calling you that. Chorong thought aloud before running to her next class

please comment!!