truth or dare

restaurant of love

next was chanyeol and eunji...

"i dare you to scream i love park chanyeol out the window." chanyeol dared, everyone was laughing and eunji's face went red but she went over to the window and yelled out 'i love park chanyeol' on the top of her lungs.the girls were cheering and the boys were wolf whistling. bomi took this as an opportunity to ask baekhyun..but she had to wait her turn.

then it was d.o and namjoo. 

"i dont really have a question so ill give it to hayoungie." namjoo smiled.

"do you have a crush on anyone?" hayoung asked.

d.o's ears went red and he cleared his throat.

"y-yes." he said almost inaudibly. everyone was laughing..but also curious.

"who is it?!" suho asked, namjoo however stayed calm.

"she doesnt like me so..ill keep i a secret." kyungsoo said.

"yaaa how would you know?" chorong rolled her eyes.

"my chorongiee is right." luhan agreed and chorong smiled at him..they were so in lovvvvee.

"wait..is she in this room?" lay asked.

"wait she's single right?" xiumin added.

"dont be a third wheel.." kai said.

"yaaa im not a third wheel and she might be in this room!" d.o said.

"wait..you like...a ghost?!" bomi said, scared. baekhyun laughed and so did everyone else.

"noo.." he said.

"dont force him.." namjoo suggested, desperately wanting to change the topic.

"yaa we are only helping him!" hayoung said.

"see she doesnt like me!" kyungsoo said and then clamped a hand over his mouth, he just spilled out his secret.

"you like hayoung?!" sehun said angrily.

"noo." kyungsoo said.
"wait so its namjoo?!" suho asked.

"no..i mean..yes..i mean no...umm i..err..i" d.o said.namjoo was shocked...was she dreaming? everyone raised their eyebrows.

"yes..i do.." d.o finally admitted and avoided eye contact with namjoo.

"seriously?! grow a pair of balls ang go ask her out you dumb-sh*t, do you even know how many guys are dying to go out with her?!" chorong exploded.

"exactly! males need much more courage, seriously!" bomi agreed and everyone went quiet, they must admit they were pretty ball-less. namjoo just went red.

"well then..will you be my girlfriend?" kyungso asked namjoo. suddenly all eyes were on her. 

"umm ok?" namjoo said nervously and everyone cheered. the chomi sisters quickly apologized and he dismissed it.

next was bomi and baekhyun..

"for example.." bomi started. 

"if anything ever happened to me..so like if i left this world..like example, if i got cancer or in an car accident or something..baekhyun..would it matter to you?" bomi asked. suddenly the atmosphere turned quiet, bomi half wanted baekhyun to say yes, but at the same time she wanted people to say no.

"of course it would bomi! you are the world to me! if you ever left even for one night..i couldnt stand the pain..i wouldnt be able to sleep or eat..or do anything..i'd feel..i'd feel..dead." baekhyun said with sincerity, everyone applauded.

"truthfully?" bomi asked. 

"it came from deep within my heart." baekhyun replied, , ,...bomi felt so guilty now..

she felt like crying, like bawling her eyes out..but she forced a smile.

"aww that's so sweet baekkie." bomi lied and smiled and the atmosphere turned warm again.

chorong and luhannnnnnn

"try seduce each other...luhan starts first." kai suggested and everyone agreed.

"chorong wont break easily." bomi warned.

"say the words outloud." namjoo teased. chorong kept a staright face.

(warning ill put the dirty words in italics.)

im gonna you so hard you wont be able to walk tomorrow..luhan whispered into chorong's hears seductively.

chorong continued with a straight face.. the others were amazed.

he continued to whisper dirty but chorong did not break..instead she thought of chicken feet.

"luhan FAIL." suho said.

"chorong your turn." he said. she leaned into his ears... everything you want from me..will be all your tonight. she whispered seductively and winked at him. his bulge had never been so big before and chorong had won.the rest were laughing their asses of at the helpless luhan.

"i need to pee." bomi said before standing up and leaving. when she went outside she saw taemin and he dragged her to an isolated place before starting to talk to her...

FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING BOUT..NEXT CHAPTER