bomi

restaurant of love

eversince that night chorong's respect for luhan grew, maybe she had feeings for him she was still unsure. luhan however knew he loved chorong but well..what can you do?

bomi seemed to be growing more distant to them, sometimes not even sitting with them at lunch. why? because exo sat there.

"i would like to formally apologize for how ty we treated you before." suho apologized.

apink easily forgave them, but bomi didnt, it was like she hated them so much that she would kill them, if she could.

bomi scoffed. "sorry..its just a word..it is a labelled word..its meant to seek forgiveness..bull." bomi said coldly and walked off. they glanced at each other.

chorong stood up and chased her.

"whats wrong with you lately?!" chorong asked. apink and exo were silent, listening to every word.

"rong, you dont understand..they were bullying us before..and suddenly kai is madly in love with naeun..dont you find it stange?!" bomi shouted.

"no its true love, bomi." chorong said.

"mmm..yeah, dont me coming to me..when you realise your mistakes."she said.

"let the past be the past."chorong said.

"so you want me, to forgive them for saying one word..they wish..chorong-ah naeuns making a mistake..exo is only there to break apink apart..so far they aree doing a good job of it." bomi said tiredly.

"bomi! please you are like my sister dont leave us..apink wont be apink anymore!" chorong shouted..tears welling up her eyes.

"i wont leave you! rong, dont get me wrong im still your bestfriend..i just dont want exo around." bomi explained, she didnt like seeing chorong cry, it was like seeing your mum cry, its heartbreaking.

chorong flung her arms around bomi's neck.

"ok, ok as long as you are still here."chorong smiled.

bomi nodded.

"always." she said before leaving. chorong let out a sigh.

"she hates you..alot."chorong said to exo.

"yeah we know" they said.

kai was feeding naeun, they were oblivious to their surroundings.

"im full now." naeun pouted.

"no..you only ate abit..you wont be healthy." kai smiled.

"but ill be fat..you wont love me anymore!" naeun complained.

"the fatter the better." kai smiled,with sincerity, why wasnt bomi here..to see how much they loved each other.

next was p.e, eunji and chorong at..naeun and bomi aced it.

"ahh damn.its p.e." eunji whined.

"..more public embarassment." chorong joked.(get it Public Embarrassment..pe)

they laughed.

"ok so today we want to get fit..so push up..sit ups..etc." the teacher instruced.

"BUT-" eunji said.

"no buts!" the teacher replied.

"unless you have solid six packs..you have to do it!" the teacher smirked.

chorong raised her hand.

"what?" the teacher asked,clearly annoyed. everybody was listening..they wanted to hear what she wnated to say.

"you know sir..i love my six pack so much..that i cover it in a layer of fat." chorong said. laughter ripped through the class.

"park chorong!" the teache said..but couldnt help but laugh.

"sir..i have six pack too..but you cant see them because you're a man..and thats like ually harrassing..or whatever." eunji said.

the class laughed again.

"ok no more excuses..pairs of 2." the teacher said.

chorong and eunji automatically sat next to each other. hayoung and namjoo were going to pair up..but bomi stopped them..

"namjoo?" bomi asked, she wasnt going to partner with naeun..thats for sure.

namjoo nodded and naeun hung her head low. in disappointment.

chorong and eunji were ding situps first. 5 situps later...

"where is my six pack?!" eunrong yelled together, everybody laughed including them.

"you have only done five!" the teacher laughed.

"damn..its like we're training for war." eunji rolled her eyes.

chorong laughed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

after p.e..bomi overheard baekhyun mumbling something to himself at the lockers..she heard her name so she decided to have a listen.

moments later bomi widened her yes..byun baekhyun likes her...well shes going to slowly break him..revenge

and she knows just how to do it.