finale

restaurant of love

i knos the title is finale but there will be an epilogue x

it was 4:00 pm, 2 hours from her revenge otherwise known as dinner with the byun family. She had done everything she needed to, and all she had to do was wait..

she thought hard to herself, there was always time to go back now, turn all of this around but she decided againts it. This has been everything she worked for. she wouldnt let her emotions destroy it now.

xx

5:00pm

Chorong was over at her house, helping her prepare.

"you look stunning bomi! baek wont even know what hit him!" chorong comforted her assuming the nervousness was only because of the date.

bomi wiped her sweaty palms on her navy dress. "ahaha thank you rongie" she replied weakly. her stomach has gone into a frenzy and she felt nauseous.

6:00pm

bomi and baekhyun arrived outside the byun house. bomi noticing the little red 'x' on the letterbox, taemin was here. she knew exactly where he was they had been through the plan a million times.

as she stepped in the mansion she felt a pair, actually 2 pairs of cold eyes on her.

she took a deep bow and managed to choke out some nervous polite greetings and was led by a maid to the dining table.

"so as you know tonight your here as my sons girlfriend?" Mrs byun said with disgust.

bomi hesitated.."yes maam, its an honour' she said quietly as the entree of seafood soup was brought out. after drinking a few spoonfuls she knew it was time she got started with her plan.

"umm excuse me maam, do you know where the bathroom is? i need to go." bomi asked out of nowhere.

Mrs Byun narrowed her eyes. "of course i know where the bathroom is, its my house." she spat out.

"calm honey, walk straight take a left turn and then turn left again." Mr Byun replied. if bomi hadnt known better she wouldve thought he was generous and charitable.

"thank you" she said politley, giving baekhyun one last fleeting glance before scurrying off, but instead of taken a left turn she took a right and went up stairs into Mr  Byun's room, she had to work fast and smart. she easily opened the locks to his private drawers, she looked through all the files until she found one saying 'yoon nuhyun'. taemin climbed through the window upon seeing this and helped her look for everything. when they were satisfied taemin began to climb out the window.

"so you thought you could outsmart me?" Mr byuns voice boomed through the hollow room seconds after taemin left. 'we already have' bomi thought.

"bomi, you will never be as smart as me even witht a partner, let alone yourslef" he continued. ' oh but i wasnt on this by myself' she thought with an inward smirk.

"guards get her and when you do, kill her." he bellowed, with pure hatred in his eyes. bomi gasped as she tried scurrying down the ladder taemin had used. but there was no time, she was was too slow. she jumped off half way hitting the ground with a thud, despite grazing herself severely she knew there was no other way. she started to sprint, hoping that the dark could give her an advantage.

gunshots flew past her head, she had nowhere to hide, no where but apink hut. the guards were gaining on her as she tried to sprint faster when she reached apink hut. she started to scream chorongs name.

chorong widened her eyes as she rushed outside to help her best friend.

"OK THATS ENOUGH!' the guard said in a bored expression, BANG BANG!" the bullets pierced bomis chest and stomach, bomi let out a bloodcurling scream as her lifeless body fell to the ground. the two men scurried off.

"no no NO NOOO! bomi" chorong rushed to her side sobbing, bomis screams of agony woke up the entire neighbourhood. soon all the members rushed here, the ambulance on their way.

"dont bother i know im g-going to d-die' bomi whispered weakly as she coughed out blood/ all the memberd were crying and naeun's knees buckled.

"HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT YOU!?" chorong screeched in pain as she hugged bomi up close.

"pr-promise me you w-will live a happy life, just forget me and *coughs blood* forgive-luhan he t-truly l-l-oves you." she whispered each word going weaker untlil the last word was almost silent

"t-tell ba-baek i lov-love him, and i-im so-sorry." she continued while chorongs shook her head crying, her tears splashing bomis bloody cheeks.

"ch-chorong saranghae, i w-will watch all of y-you from above, g-good bye fo-for n-now we will me-meet again." bomi whispered as her eyes started to close with a faint smile on her lips.

"BOMI I LOVE YOU!" chorong screamed repeatedly. "BOMI!" all the members of apink and exo screamed again and again filled with pain and agony. baekhyun sobbed as he fell to his knees carressingbomis face. chorong couldnt stand it, she started to hit bomis chest trying to create a heartbeat she tried CPR but there was no use. bomi was gone, she had left them with the fleeting words with 'we will meet again.' .