marshmallow disaster

restaurant of love

after that event, they all headed back into the dorms. chorong took her towel and a clean set of clothes waiting outside the showers. 

she looked around and saw many, many couples from holding hands to making out. she wished one of those couldve been her and luhan..it just wasnt fair. 

she was humming missing you by 2ne1 when she heard a noise, she followed to see naeun and kai making out, passionately, a little too passisonately, his hand was trapped above naeuns head and..ok too graphic.

naeun widened her eyes and signalled for kai to stop and he look up confused. then they shyly looked at chorong. chorong forced a laugh.

"oh we werent doing anything hehe." naeun said nervously.

"yaa dont let my issues disturb your relationship," chorong dismissed, awkwardly.

"sorry chorong." kai apologized.

"why are you apologizing for?! you didnt do anything wrong haha out with your lover is perfectly normal, in fact i should be thanking you for taking care of naeun, i have never seen her so happy before!' chorong forced out pleasantly.

"oh, realy i didnt know that" kai said shyly, scratching the back of his neck. naeun giggled and poked him. he returned with a wide smile. 

"haha ok id better get going now!" chorong said before leaving.

after a while it was night time. meaning time to roast marshmallows! bomi dragged chorong outside and made her sit next to woohyun and lay before sitting next to baekhyun.

"so hows it going." woohyun asked.

"um..fine..actually..not so fine." chorong replied.

"what do you mean?" woohyun asked.

"well, with a manwore as your boyfriend hanging out with a that needs to put on some clothes..urrr its a princess life for me!" chorong said sarcastically.

everybody sniggered. 

"hi guys." shaolin and luhan greeted sitting down. everybody looked away and pretended to be involved in chatter.

MSGING TIME HUMANS!

chen: so want another prank?

bom1: i want to..but it really depends on rongrong.

chen: how many nicknames do you have for chorong?

bom1: more than i can count.

rongster: hey guys.

chen: want us to do more to the lil ?

bom1: pweasseeee

baconhyun: how come you dont do aegyo to me??

eyesmileeunji: urr @baconhyun..who would..jksss.

sebooty: highfive eunji

chanyeolderp: the hell's wrong with ya name @sebooty.

hayoungo: I HAPPENED :')

joojoo: hahaha maknaes r rolling.

sebooty: ohmagad my name is so retarded be right back.

$uho: haha suits you.

bom1: this is about the lil and luhan not your booty sehun.

sebooty: srry bomi

chen: k so im thinking..worms down her back.

rongster: where r u gonna find worms

bom1: relax chokies the pro pranksters got some.

chen: haha bomi your in charge of operation : squirm

rongster: r u guys sure??

bom1: yup

kailovesnaeun: ill be photographer.

layz: um why are we texting, we are only a meter away.

naeunloveskai: *facepalm*

XIUmin: *deadpans*

bom1: lay needs a highfive.

hayoungo: with a chair

rongster: made of steel.

sehunthearsehole: i changed my name to sehunbubbletea.

$uho: 0.0

rongster: ummm..you might wanna check that.

sehunthearsehole: YAAA WHO THE HELL KEEPS CHANGING MY NAME?!

hayoungo: potatoes.

eyesmileeunji: dafuq

chen: back to worms guyz.

kailovesnaeun: righto.

TEMPORARILY ENDS CHAT

hayoung hands out marshmallows to everyone and they all start roasting. 

bomi suddenly leaves the seat and creepys up to shaoling, as everybody is to focused on roasting they dont see bomi, exept for the rest of exopink.
she shoves some worms down her see through shirt and places some on her hair before going back to baekhyun.

lay cant help but let out a laugh and suddenly everybody looks up.

"AAAHHH! why do i feel stuff down my shirt?!" shaolin screeches.

'that must be karma." namjoo muttered.

shaolin jumps up in the air yelling and screaming and then takes her shirt of completely. 

"EEWW DONT BE A !" kai yells turning away.

"DUNWORRY SHE WASNT REALLY WEARING A SHIRT ANYWAY!" chen yelled over the noise. 

everybody looks completely mortified and the place is covered in worms, the gathering hadbeen broken up early as everybody is fleeing the place.

bomi and baekhyun went somewhere for a while as a date and everybody else..well nobody knows. jokes XD

 sehun is showing luhan the clip. he looks shocked.

"wow i looked like a bastard." luhan commented. 

'yah just realised?!" sehun replied.

'i think i owe chorong an apology." luhan says, ashamed.

"hurry the faster the better, heal the wound before it turns permanent!" sehun urges, pushing luhan out the door.

shaolin walked into the room and chorong looks up.

"who the invited you here?" chorong said angrily.

"im just here to tell you, luhan is mine." she said,smirking.

'get real!" chorong replied angrily.

"do you think that he really likes you? you are ugly, fat, short tempered, unlady liked, im wondering how on earth you guys got together!" shaolin says.

"well he wouldnt get together with you, so you must be hideous, overweight by 100kgs, and pig-like." chorong replied. fire lit up in shaolins eyes.

" yesterday night i told luhan that you were having an affair with, woohyun, he belived me too." shaolin lied. chorong eyes flared and she lost control before slapping her hard across the face. right at that moment luhan strolled in, and saw the slap.

"what the hell, PARK CHORONG YOU JUST CROSS THE FRICKING LINE!" luhan bellowed.

"what?! did you hear what she said to me?!" chorong screamed.

"whatever she said thats no excuse to slap her!" luhan shouted pushing the sobbing shaolin behind him.

"are you serious?! can you at least hear me explain?! I-" chorong said angrily.

"i dont need to hear your bull!" luhan growled.

"i never knew you were that type of person!" luhan continued.

'me neither' chorong thought as tears sprang to her eyes. 'i dont want to be with you anymore, ive had enough luhan.' chorong thought firecely. but she said nothing.

"well know youve found out..havent you?!" chorong choked, as tears caught . she prepared to leave, taking one step at a time.

"if you leave this room, you leave my heart..the moment you step out of this door, we break up." luhan said coldly. chorong stopped in her tracks for a monet but didnt hesitate, as she left the room.

around the corner choi sooyoung, one of the average girls saw and heard everything, including the words luhan did not.

HEY GUYZZZZ PLZ COMMENT! SO EVERY CHAPPIE ILL ASK QUESTIONS TO U GUYS WHICH U GUYZ CAN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS. SOMETIMES OPINIONS ETC

THIS CHAPPIE IS : SHOULD CHORONG LUHAN GET BACK TOGETHER, OR MORE DRAMA, OR NEVER. 

PLZ ANSWER AND COMMET LUVLIES !!