annoying

restaurant of love

"why didnt you bully me?" hayoung asked. sehun was caught by suprise, exo had such a bad reputation that they were expected to bully them?!

"i dont hate you." sehun said quietly.

"then why do you bully my members?" hayoung asked.

"i didnt want to.. the members did." he replied.

hayoung smiled. maybe he wasnt such a bad person after all.

"do you hate me?" sehun asked, he was curious but there was one answer he wanted to hear. and only one.

"i..hate exo as a whole..but you indivually? no." hayoung replied nervously.

sehun felt weight being lifted of his shoulders. 

"ill treat you to some ice cream." sehun said.

"treat me?!" hayoung said in disbelief. sehun laughed at her cuteness.

"so want ice cream?" sehun asked.

hayoung thought about it, did it count as a ..date? no it wouldnt be..just friends..no..no just science partners.

"ok then." she said.

over at kyungjoo's place.

"so how about you decorate..ill write." youngguk said.

"neh oppa." namjoo said shyly. he was such a gentleman he was willing to give her the easier bit.

OPPA?! d.o thought.

moments later, kyungsoo heard a scream.

"AHH GET OFF ME!" namjoo screamed.

he heard yongguk laughing lightly, kyungsoo was mad. was he ing on her?

he pushed open the door and saw yongguk leaning on namjoo, he proceeded to push him off roughly.

"what are you doing?!" namjoo screamed.

"i save you from getting and you scream at me!" kyungsoo roared.

"!" namjoo and yongguk said together.

"he was getting a bug off me!" namjoo shouted in defeat.

kyungsoo went red...oops...

namjoo was angry and went up to d.o and pushed him out the door and slammed it.

kyungsoo rubbed his sore nose, damn...he had never been so embarrassed.

at kaieun.

kai couldnt focus on his project he was too focused on what could be happening in the room. 

moments later after trying to draw a bubble letter, he heard groaning, both of them groaning. were they..having ?

"oppaaa." he heard naeun say, like she was .

kai couldnt just sit there doing nothing while listening to them,he kicked the door down just to see them oth fully clothed and on the floor doing their project.

what was going on?

"whats going on here?" taemin asked.

"what are you doing here!" naeun yelled.

"you guys were making and groaning noises so.. i thought.." kai explained.

"eeww! i was only groaning becuase he read the question wrong and we have to restart the project!" naeun shouted.

"sorry naeun-ah." taemin apologized.

"its ok oppa." naeun said before pushing kai out the door and slamming it on his nose.

"and stay there!" naeun yelled.

well at least she touched me~ kai thought.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

ill have the rest of the misunderstandings next chappie! ill doing it for each couple. i love all my subscribers and would like to thank u all for the subbies! 

please comment ilysm! <3

~exopink999