4th dayy

restaurant of love

baekhyuns mother smashed her phone against the restaurant walls, she found no evidence.

"search every where!" she bellowed angrily, the spies all scurried off.

she walked past a picture of baekhyun and bomi and realised for the first time, baekhyun was genuinely happy he was smiling with his hands wrapped around bomis neck and she was smiling up at him. her fingers laced around the picture before putting it down and walking away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- x

chanyeol often wondered what girls do on their girls night out. so he decided to find out. they were holding one tonight to cheerup chorong. well another reason was because there was tnesion in the exo dorms, suho and luhan had been fighting over chorong.

"GURLLLSSS CHECKLISTTT" eunji squealed.

"OK, FOOD?" bomi asked,

"got it " namjoo nodded.

"i brought makeup!" bomi nodded.

"ive got the movie marathons!" chorong nodded.

"ive got the dressup clothess." hayoung agreed and they were set. chanyeol arrived at the dorms and listened outsied.

the girls set themsleves up, chorong and hayoung on the bed, bomi and namjoo at the mirror, eunji and naeun at the wardrobe. chanyeol knocked once. no response.

he knocked again." who is it!" bomi said angrily, chanyeol looked nervously at the girl.

"eunji chanyeols here." bomi giggled. chorong swooned while going through the movies.

"what are you doing here??" eunji rolled her eyes.

"well i wanted to see what went on in a girls night out." he said nervously and eunji smirked, as she yelled " makeover time."

chanyeol walked into the room nervously, unsure by what eunji had meant. before he had time to think, 6 girls were on top of him and he could feel his hair being pulled, his face being tortured and cucumbers being put on his eyes. he struggled against it.

"help! what the are you guys doing!" he yelled before the hair blowing noise drowned out his voice. about 10 minutes later, he woke to the sound of camera clicking and as he sat up.

"what the..." he began as bomi passed him a mirror.

"HOLY , IM GONNA KILL U MOTHERUCKERS!" he screamed upon seeing his face in the mirror, eyeliner was everywhere, he had lipstick on, too much conditioner, hot pink eyeshadow with blue. he looked like a clown, and that was an understatement. the girls giggled.

'and that was just the start." namjoo smirked as they dragged him to the tv. eunji opened mean girls and they settled in.

"can we watch something else, i dont wanna watch chickflicks!" chanyeol whined. eunji slapped him to shut him up.

every time something funny happened they would scream the quote into his ears.

"THATS WHY HER HAIR IS SO BIG! ITS FULL OF SECRETS." bomi screamed in his ears and he could practically feel his eardrums burst.

"ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK!" chorong bellowed into his ears and every single time there was a funny scene he felt his arms being slapped a million times.

then hayoung put on The fault in our stars. chanyeol widened his eyes and stood up to leave just to be pulled down again by naeun.

suddenly they were all crying and chanyeol rolled his eyes, there was snot all overhim and he was covered by a pile of tissues. mascara rn down the girls faces and thats when chanyeol took the chance to leave. curiosity really killed chanyeol. thats the end of chanyeols girls night out story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------xx

meanwhile in the guys dorms...

suho and luhan had been fighting for a long time.

"calm down hyungs." kai began but gulped as they turned to him angrily,

"how about we all take a break." baekhyun suggested but he was ignored. suddenly the door handle squeaked and an exhausted transformed chanyeol fell in. the guys screamed at the sight and then straightned themselves.

"what the hell happened here." kyungsoo sniggered.

"girls.night.out...dont go." he managed to get out, and they roared in laughter.

"thats basically like breaking into a lions cage." lay laughed.

"well its all your fault for not telling me isnt it." chanyeol muttered angrily and soon fell asleep. it seemed like chanyeols serene sleeping had resolved the fight because a second the lights were off and silence engulfed the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

next morning. at th breakfast table.

"chanyeol, last night was the funnest." chorong winked at him and he groaned.

"we're planning another girls night next monday, wanna come?" eunji and he glared at them.

"you proved yourselft worthy last night." namjoo sniggered. and chanyeol stuck his rude finger up at them

 

"NEWS FLASH, BREAKING NEWS EARLIER THIS MORNING THE POLICE HAS DISCOVERED A POPULAR DINING AREA CALLED 'APINK HUT' HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO. GOODS HAVE BEEN STOLEN AND THE DAMAGE IS HEFTY. WE WOULD LIKE THE OWNER AT THE SCENE IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU KNOW ANY IMFORMATION ABOUT THIS...."

chorong dropped her spoon and raced out the building, she swung her leg over the motorbike and togther with bomi raced to their beloved retaurant, their heart and soul, their life. with the rest following them, even luhan came.

when she arrived her legs turned to jelly.

"wh-what happned..." chorong began as she stared at the damage and brok down into sobs. she was on her knees and sobbing and watching her, theyre hearts broke.

BOMIS POV

i smelt lavender stepping into the restaurant, and staring at the picture of her and baekhyun, she knew exactly who had done it and baekhyun knew as well. bomi curled her fist as she helped chorong walk. chorong had tears streaming down her face. suddenly they realised, the cold, the strong, the protective leader, looked vulnerable and weak.

"who would do this? i didnt do anything to anyone! why? how could people be so cold hearted?!" questions were flying out of chorongs mouth and hung open, confused. bomi grit her teeth together. 'forgive me for bringing all this trouble. you dont deserve it.' bomi though sadly.

"honey it going to be ok." bomi lied as she tried comforting chorong, who kept apologising to her appa, blaming it on herself whens he should blame it on bomi.

sometimes i wish someone would slap me and yell at me for being such a bad luck charm. i wish the heartbroken and now hurt again one was me. i wish i coud tell chorong who it was, but it would ruin the whole plan.

authors pov

as they stepped out , eunji was discussing details with police and baekhyun pulled her aside. he looked down for a moment.

"thankyou for not telling everyone it was my mother." baekhyun said quietly as he placed a hand on bomis shooulder. bomi slapped it away.

"you go tell that to stop messing with my sisters, she can go herself and if our relationship ever dies, tell the she killed it." bomi said coldly. she knew she shouldnt have blamed baekhyun. and it was more her fault but she couldnt help it.

baekhyun watched her walk away. 'not only would she kill my relationship, shed kill my happiness too.' baekhyun thought as he ran to his mothers business.

"where is she!" baekhyun bellowe for the thousandth time at the shaking receptionist.

"ma-madam is in a ba-bad mood and does-doesnt wan-want to talk or s-see anyone." she stuttered nervously.

"I DONT ING CARE! WHERE IS SHE?! OR IM GOING TO FIRE YOU." he demanded with his teeth together.

"room 60 sir!" the receptionist said quicky, praying to keep her job. as soon as he heard it he raced up the stairs and into the room.

"why!" he screamed at his mother who had her head buried in her hnds.

"oh hello dear, please acknowledge your father and i before screaming." she replied in a calm tone.

"DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOU ,W HYD YOU RUIN MY GIRLFRIENDS LIFE."  he bellowed.

"who-bomi?" she aked in a monotone.

"YES. YOU AND YOUR MEN ROBBED IT, YOU RIPPED OUR PICTURE IN HALF AND SHES ANGRY NOW. WHYD YOU DO IT!?" baekhyun cried desperately.

"i told you shes no good, shes twisted your mind, how could you accuse your poor innocent mother." she replied, anger beginning to seep in.

"do you hate me that much? that you want to isolate me from my happiness?" hes tone changed now, it wasnt angry or fury anymore, it was purely a question, he wanted it to be answered.

"no sweetie why would you think that?!" she asked in fake horror.

"IM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY MOTHER." he said and instantly rgretted saying it upon seeing his mothers hurt face, but his rage was overflowing now and he couldnt stop it.

"YOUR A FAKE , HEARTLESS, COLD,FAKE,Y,WHORISH, ANIMALISTIC." he scremed word after word like stabs stabbing at the same wound in her heart. she was fine with other people saying it to her, but to hear it from her own son was too much, even from the queen of evil.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! ID RATHER CALL A RAT BY THE NAME OF MOTHER THAN CALLING YOU MOTHER." he yelled.

"if you apologise to me, right now i cant act like it never hapened." she said, wanting it to be all over,she knew those wors couldnt be washed a way with an apology but it was better than nothing.

upon hearing this he narrowed his eyes and turned away.

"or if you stepped out of this door, i will never acknowledge you as my son." she said.

baekhyun looked hesistantly before running out the door.

his mother widened her eyes. has she just lost her son?

yoon bomi. youve taken my wealth status and reputation. now youve taken my son.  i will never forgive you.

 

HEY GUYS I HAVENT UPDATED INFOREVERRRRRR

CUZ OF SCHOOOOL.

NOW IVE UPDATED A LONG ONE FOR UUUU.

THANKYOU FOR SUPOORTING AND ENJOY READING. LOVE UUUU ALLLLLLLLL xoxoxo